Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,168 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Tanker Accident On Oke-afa Bridge In Ejigbo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tanker Accident On Oke-afa Bridge In Ejigbo (814 Views)

Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) / Many Trapped In Multiple Accident On Otedola Bridge, Lagos / Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Accident On Oke-afa Bridge In Ejigbo by paroleski(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2019
Due to the bad road along the bridge, a tanker fell at the edge of the bridge around 6pm yesterday, 13th May, 2019. It spilled fuel on the road and was later lifted up.

A danfo bus intended to pass the route after much caution by the passengers. The driver turned deaf ears and attempted. Its tyres sparked a stone on the ground and ignited a fire. Leaving the bus totally Burnt with about 3 passengers in critical state.

I pray the government fixes this road, as its one of 2link bridges to the Ikotun axis, asides Canoe bridge.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Access Or Retrieve My Backed Up Whatsapp Chats On Gmail? / About Eke Jane Ogbeyealu / 2021 Budget: President Buhari To Sign Appropriation Bill Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.