Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt (20087 Views)

Msc Health, Safety & Environment / Bsc Health, Safety & Environment / Upgrade Your Resume With The Best UK Health Safety & Environment Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by heayernu56(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2019
Pls, does anyone knows what this organisation above does and how legit it is?. Virtual Health Safety & Environmental Services, Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria.
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Ezeutuman(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2019
I also have an interview engagement with them tomorrow but i cant find any information about them yet
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by heayernu56(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2019
Same here, I probably won't go tomorrow. I don't want to spend like #1500 transport to the place only to find out that they are a scam or something. I have searched a lot for them online and couldn't find anything
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Mela14(f): 7:47pm On May 17, 2019
Are they genuine? I got an invite from them today
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 26, 2019
Did you attend the interview? If yes how did it go
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Analee(f): 12:50pm On May 27, 2019
citrine:
its gnld..don't waste ur time..u will b ask to pay 15k.. Soo annoyn..dat these are d kind of jobs u can only find in pH..while Lagos and others have genuine varieties..

1 Like

Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Mela14(f): 4:56pm On May 27, 2019
citrine:
I changed my mind. I didn't fo
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by henryikechi: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
My friend got an invite from them!!! Pls what's your advice are they genuine?
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by 1TeeWhy: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2019
How did I manage to get mixed with this rubbish again na. Oh my God!
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Youngsenate1993(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pls i jst got an invite from them for an interview tomorrow. Pls is it adviceable to attend? Nd has anyone here had an interview with them b4?
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Clemchizy2(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Interview Notification ID: (ACH/G3/HP)
An INTERVIEW SESSION has been Scheduled for you with HRM, VIRTUAL HEALTH SAFETY SERVICES (HSE) on Thur 13th June 2019 By 9am
VENUE #PLOT 61/94 OLU OBASANJO ROAD, BTW UBA & UNITY BANK, POLICE ROUNDABOUT PH, RIVER STATE.
Come with 2 Passports
090-3065-8702

Hello people can this people be reported to ICPC.
If there not genuine cos my two phone lines got the same message although I did send my qualifications and phone numbers to them as requested.
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Izyray90: 3:16am On Jul 02, 2019
Based on application/CV, you send to us, you have been scheduled for an interview with the MD
VIRTUAL HEALTH SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES (HSE)
PLOT 61/94 OLU OBASANJO ROAD, BTW UBA & UNITY BANK on Tuesday being 2nd of July, 2019
Time: 9:00am, ur Ref code is DY/RD/11****
Wish u all the Best. .....This is the message I got..I live in Abj, so how can the two addresses be exactly the same

1 Like

Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by AquariusRising: 12:18am On Jul 15, 2019
God bless Nairaland! People wey Sabi something! If it is a scam you will know for sure on Nairaland. These virtual Use people are a scam!

1 Like

Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by PrinceNnam: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
I have been invited for interview in two days. Thank God I saw this.

My question is why will radio stations advertise such questionable stuffs?

God will help us

1 Like

Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by chiamakaeunice: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
please can someone explain the meaning of scam? because if truly virtual health safety and environmental services is scam then ii want to keep being scammed!!!! scam that will pay me 150k monthly..please your own that is not scam how much do you earn?? biko please keep scamming me o

2 Likes

Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by GoldenIj: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
[quote author=chiamakaeunice post=81529416]please can someone explain the meaning of scam? because if truly virtual health safety and environmental services is scam then ii want to keep being scammed!!!! scam that will pay me 150k monthly..please your own that is not scam how much do you earn?? biko please keep scamming me o
I believe you're one of them

2 Likes

Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by GoldenIj: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
[quote author=chiamakaeunice post=81529416]please can someone explain the meaning of scam? because if truly virtual health safety and environmental services is scam then ii want to keep being scammed!!!! scam that will pay me 150k monthly..please your own that is not scam how much do you earn?? biko please keep scamming me o
I believe you're one of them [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Viktokings: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
INTERVIEW NOTICE, FROM VIRTUAL HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES in conjunction with WORLD HEALTH CARE

Pls how trues are dy
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Prettygina36: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
This virtual health safety and environmental services, are they genuine? I just received a text message from them now.
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Matayas(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2019
Prettygina36:
This virtual health safety and environmental services, are they genuine? I just received a text message from them now.
Did you went for the interview?
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Lovelyn001: 6:24am On Oct 21, 2019
INTERVIEW NOTIFICATION FROM "VIRTUAL HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES(VHSE)"...

Marius Lovelyn Ifeoma
Sequel to your application,
We are pleased to notify you that you have been shortlisted for interview with us.

Date: TUESDAY, 22-10-2019
Time: 8:00am
Venue: #94 OLU OBASANJO BETWEEN UNITY AND UBA BANK, (Police roundabout, Ikoku) PH.

ID: VIR-9382-KC
Come with your credentials, 2passport, for more info call the HRM on 08037099382
**MANAGEMENT.

This is the invite I got over the weekend. My question is, what is this company into?
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Lovelyn001: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2019
Please, does anyone have Nigeria Breweries aptitude past question? Help a sister pls
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Prettygina36: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lovelyn001:
INTERVIEW NOTIFICATION FROM "VIRTUAL HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES(VHSE)"...

Marius Lovelyn Ifeoma
We are pleased to notify you that you have been shortlisted for interview with us.

Venue: #94 OLU OBASANJO BETWEEN UNITY AND UBA BANK, (Police roundabout, Ikoku) PH.

Come with your credentials, 2passport, for more info call the HRM on 08037099382
**MANAGEMENT.

This is the invite I got over the weekend. My question is, what is this company into?

Exactly the message they sent to me.
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Balogundavid50: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2019
heayernu56:
Pls, does anyone knows what this organisation above does and how legit it is?. Virtual Health Safety & Environmental Services, Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria.
i also have with them Thursday
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Balogundavid50: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2019
Matayas:

Did you went for the interview?
did you go
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by heayernu56(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2019
Balogundavid50:
i also have with them Thursday
I cannot confirm to you whether they are scam or not. But I was unable to go for the interview
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 28, 2019
Lovelyn001:

Marius Lovelyn Ifeoma

**MANAGEMENT.

Please how legit is this people,cause I also got an invite
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Mariejeanr: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
1TeeWhy:
How did I manage to get mixed with this rubbish again na. Oh my God!

Did you go for the interview? Are they genuine?
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Mariejeanr: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Abragidi:

Please how legit is this people,cause I also got an invite

Did you go for the interview, my sister got an invite for Tuesday.
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Daniel133: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
I have interview with them 2mao. I will not be attending because no nairaland member said anything positive concerning this people. I think they are scammers really!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by TheCulinary: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
VIRTUAL HEALTH SERVICES IN CONJUCTION WITH HIGHPILLARS INTERNATIONAL, PORTHARCOURT (VHSE), has scheduled you for an INTERVIEW with the HRM on Monday, 9th

This I got from them, Jes this morning, without an address and they want me to attend. ��
Re: Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt by Candoit: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2020
Thanks nairalanders. U just saved a friend transport and time. I'm glad I asked my friend to hold on let me confirm here. Her own message was like this

Ref:MD:GMI-001
Dear candidate
Your application was successful.
You are to undergo a Panel Interview with the HR Directors at VIRTUAL H.S.E,P-H.
Date: Tuesday 14/1/2020.
Time: 9am.
Venue: Plot 61/94 Olu Obasanjo road, (the building between UBA and UNITY Bank). Port Harcourt.
Come with your CV,credentials and 2passport photographs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is The Cybersecurity Aspect Of ICT In Nigeria? / Can I Make A 2.1 With Present CGPA Of 3.32? / Sacked Staff Drag Diamond Bank To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.