Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Actually Made This Money Online Back In 2015 Using Clickbank But I Gave Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Actually Made This Money Online Back In 2015 Using Clickbank But I Gave Up (559 Views)

Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- / The Secret to Making Cash In Using Clickbank is Revealed Today - Read On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Actually Made This Money Online Back In 2015 Using Clickbank But I Gave Up by MisterKings(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2019
Truth is whether you believe what I am saying or not. It doesn't matter.

I actually made over $500 online back in 2015 using Clickbank & Flippa and would have made more if I wasn't so greedy and impatient. True talk.

I will not bore you with all the story and all I did and did not do during that time but I will say it was BIG work, so if you are looking for sharp sharp money and something you can just click a few buttons and money will start rolling in while you drink kunu.....just forget it, go to another thread.

What did I do then? All I did was to create an ebook, that had a video and audio version about relationship....that was it.

After I created it and went all the way to launch it, I ended up getting affiliates to market it and there and then I was making small small money till over a period of 3months it added up to over $500.

My mistake... instead of me to keep it and leave it there as an asset to keep making me money, I sold it on flippa to one guy in Australia for peanut... $75.
See it here>>>
https://flippa.com/5801665-ultimatelovepotion-com

I know some of you here now will be saying Omo na lie jor.....well no problem, my face is on that flippa listing and details of the site. So just check.

Truth is I tried to get back the earning proof from clickbank but the filter doesn't go as far back as 2015, it stopped at 2017. So I checked my payoneer (which I used to withdraw the cash on GTbank ATM) and the same thing. I didnt know time has run so fast and far.

So it was in my flippa account, I checked and pulled it out this morning and now I am like ah ah I actually made this money o shocked
Imagine having that kind of cash online in this Buhari regime....then in 2015, dollars was around N200 or so (not sure).

Funny thing is then....I only knew a bit about webdesign because a friend of mine (whom I squatted with then was a webdesigner)
I did not have any other skills not now that I know graphics, video editing, website design, cinematography.

You will be asking me now, so why did you stop, why didnt you do it again.
My answer.....na work plus you are not very sure if it will click as expected. I be won get my own appartment that year but the money I made then wasnt enough so I opted to sell it off.

Then I tried to recreate another information and lo and behold I no make shi shi.
So I felt maybe that first one was luck (or is it?)

I was young then sha, youthful exuberance did not let me put head down to get these things done right. I just gave up like that.

But then since the money no reach for house....ask me what I used it for....I threw it into another investment that ended up paying peanuts...MYPAYINGADS which is now closed. My former nairaland username is SUPNAIJA if you know me, I held a seminar on whatsapp around that period.

Fast forward to now, I am married now and working full time at Wale Adenuga Productions. I shoot videos, edit, do graphics and design websites.

So will I try to make money online again..YES I will do it again and if you want to learn from me and with me. Follow this thread and leave questions. I am sure some of you blood dey boil say omo if I get this opportunity or get small idea of wetin this guy know, I don hammer. No wahala, I will teach you all I did but don't expect anything free na my time and knowledge.

The earning proof is attached below.

UPDATE
Ok I just decided to create the whatsapp group. Here is the link

https:///2LJk76H

Or send a Whatsapp message to 08174223203 saying LET's MAKE MONEY ONLINE

If i don't get up to 30 people by Sunday 19th May 2019. I will pull it down

Re: I Actually Made This Money Online Back In 2015 Using Clickbank But I Gave Up by IdeasPro(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2019
But Clickbank is clamping down on accounts regularly accessed
from Nigeria now. They will ask you for ID and if you provide
Nigeria ID, you're AXED
Re: I Actually Made This Money Online Back In 2015 Using Clickbank But I Gave Up by MisterKings(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2019
IdeasPro:
But Clickbank is clamping down on accounts regularly accessed
from Nigeria now. They will ask you for ID and if you provide
Nigeria ID, you're AXED

Mine is still very much active. Although I am using a UK address and US bank account for it. They have never liked Nigerians but that is none of our concern, there are many ways to catch a rabbit.
Re: I Actually Made This Money Online Back In 2015 Using Clickbank But I Gave Up by Chidonc(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2019
brother create a whatsapp group, lets me there, its better and much interaction, unlike nairaland that any useful information would be ban
Re: I Actually Made This Money Online Back In 2015 Using Clickbank But I Gave Up by Chidonc(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2019
victorlouis69@gmail.com pls mail me your whatsapp number
Re: I Actually Made This Money Online Back In 2015 Using Clickbank But I Gave Up by MisterKings(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2019
Chidonc:
brother create a whatsapp group, lets me there, its better and much interaction, unlike nairaland that any useful information would be ban

Yes I will. But let me know who and who is interested. I am only adding 30 people to the group. Its first come 1st serve.

I will create the whatsapp group only if I see nairalanders indicating their interests here.
Re: I Actually Made This Money Online Back In 2015 Using Clickbank But I Gave Up by wizzyfunky: 11:41am On May 14, 2019
Interested oo
Re: I Actually Made This Money Online Back In 2015 Using Clickbank But I Gave Up by MisterKings(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2019
There is so much to learn as a matter of fact I just started a Youtube channel and started posting videos from last week monday 6th of May and see what is happening already. Soon I should start making money off it.

Re: I Actually Made This Money Online Back In 2015 Using Clickbank But I Gave Up by MisterKings(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2019
wizzyfunky:
Interested oo

Chidonc:

Or send a message to 08174223203 saying LET's MAKE MONEY ONLINE
Re: I Actually Made This Money Online Back In 2015 Using Clickbank But I Gave Up by MisterKings(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2019
My Youtube channel is growing

Re: I Actually Made This Money Online Back In 2015 Using Clickbank But I Gave Up by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 30, 2019
MisterKings:
My Youtube channel is growing

No, it's not cheesy. You have a very long way to go.

The YouTube of now is not the same as the one of say 3 to 5 years ago
Re: I Actually Made This Money Online Back In 2015 Using Clickbank But I Gave Up by daddio(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
MisterKings:

Or send a message to 08174223203 saying LET's MAKE MONEY ONLINE

The site can't be reached.

(1) (Reply)

ok / Nlu.com.ng Nigeria Love Update NLU Income Is A Scam / Beeswax Available For Sale And Export In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.