Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,637 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Read And Be Inspired - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read And Be Inspired (433 Views)

Read And Get Paid Daily On Pivot. Trusted And Real! / How I Made My First #50,000 Online: Get Inspired / Read And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read And Be Inspired by skinnyebans(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2019
Jack Ma is a true Hero of change. He is an example of rag to riches story.
He grew up in the poorest communist in China, failed his college exam twice, rejected ten times by Harvard university, rejected from dozens of jobs, including KFC, before finding success with his third internet company Alibaba.
� Jack Ma applied for china police recruitment; 8 persons applied including himself but 7 persons were chosen and he was
left out.
� He applied for another Job they pick 2 persons and he was left out.
� Before Alibaba started he disclosed the vision to 10 of his friend 9 mocked him and turn him down because at that time Internet and computer gadget where scarce in China.
He only had the vision of linking business together a way in which a local apple seller can have international demand and link with other processing company; as at then he was a very poor teavher . Everyone say he was mad he didn't even know about the computer.
Today Jack Ma is the number one richest man in China. Fresh off the biggest IPO in history, Alibaba founder and Chairman. Jack is now worth an estimate $25 billion, which his 7.8% stake in Alibaba and a nearly 50% stake in payment processing service Alipay.
Jack Ma affirm in Bill Clinton talk show that till date he does not know much about the computer but a change in his mind with necessary action made him achieve all.
Find out change rudiments and how to take action for change in this book;
http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/changedynamics/24677960
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/936214

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions With Tent Business! / Having Problem Withdrawing From Paypal? Come In. / CHALLENGE!!! I Want To Change My Financial Situation Before December 31, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.