Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why A Supermarket In A Mall Would Make More Sales Than One On The Street - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why A Supermarket In A Mall Would Make More Sales Than One On The Street (397 Views)

Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm / Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) / Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why A Supermarket In A Mall Would Make More Sales Than One On The Street by wheelzcoded(m): 8:49am On May 16, 2019
Why a supermarket in a mall would have more customers than a supermarket on the street

This is a project topic for an Estate Management final year student of Imo State University which I just found interesting to write on .

This is a lovely topic.

There are so many factors that would make a supermarket in a mall make more sales daily than a supermarket on the street. And these factors I have researched on and come up with these factors amongst the various factors.

- The situation of the supermarket:- This plays a major role in the boost in the daily sales of the stores. A supermarket located amongst other top firms offices would make more sales than one situated in a corner or a road which is not a major route to all commercial hubs in towns. Malls have structured themselves in this position.

- The beautification of the place/arena: This is one point every architect or builder should take note when building a store. This is one major reason people flock malls, even if its just to go purchase a loaf of bread, they don't care, as they have every opportunity to meet top figures who might connect with them or just for the sake of selfies.

- Customer Service - Both stores I found out have customer services , but there's much more difference between the two. The ones on the street only give good respect and response to customers who purchase expensive items while they act lubbarishly when attending to customers whom purchased lesser items, but those in malls have been trained by professionals to give their full time corporation and leave behind mind games when attending to customers no matter the amount spent .

This customer services will make every human return to a place every time he thinks of shopping.

-Other stores located around a supermarket:- After shopping, some customers would prefer taking some meals or ice cream, and the location of such demand hub would help a lot with the flock ness of customers.

In a mall, every possible demand hub or center is always close to the supermarket you just shopped in. Unlike the one on the street which might make you leave the store to another store some distances away just to take some meals and even make you move almost all the streets especially when you don't know where

such demand hub is situated away from the supermarket store you just shopped from.

I would be stopping here, but there are more factors when considering the differences which I haven't done researches on. But these factors enlightened above were what I found out after my three days of research . The contributions of the shoppers in these stores were also considered when finalizing this article.

This article is a legal property of Gabriel Wisdom aka Wheelzcoded , Group Director, Blogger at MP Republic (owners of Techfros.xyz) and no part of this article should be published without my prior knowledge via a written request directly on Facebook (Wheelz Coded) or Twitter @mprepublicNG

Stay Blessed!.[url][/http://www.techfros.xyz/2019/05/reasons-why-supermarkets-in-shopping.html?m=1]

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Real Investors As My Recent Performance Is Attached / Starting Trading Or Manufacturing Business With N500k / Unilever Launches ‘Everyday Essentials’ Store On Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.