Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume (19327 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by BuyACar(f): 10:08am On May 14, 2019
All I know is Nigeria is just a chess game..if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by dapadawee: 10:10am On May 14, 2019
at least say something about the topic before advertising your yahoo business
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by Mhurfhy(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2019
It is well.
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by YusufTheGreat: 10:14am On May 14, 2019
Petersamuel8:
Hmm it's a shame that the government are not showing any interest on her issue but are quick to free A drug pusher
do you have sense at all
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by Offpoint: 10:16am On May 14, 2019
St. Peter Who walked, dined and wined with Jesus denied Jesus momentary to save his skin in the face of impending danger. Later he asked for forgiveness and continued in the faith, but a northern teenager who had no clue where Nazareth is on the map decided not to use her head when it's required the most.

The released girls who denied their religion... are they not back practising it and still waxing stronger? God give us brain for a reason.
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by Nobody: 10:18am On May 14, 2019
in reality they dont really give a sh!it...
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by lascopes(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2019
ultron12345:
Shame on Jesus and Yahweh. A 16 year old child refused to deny them yet after several years, this all powerful Israeli deitiy is yet to save her.

If our military rescues her tomorrow, you'll see Christians gather like a swarm of bees giving all the credit to Yahweh instead of the brave and courageous soldiers. If she dies, they'll say God knows why.

Mtcheeeeeeew.......Spits...

Like seriously
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by pyrex23(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2019
saasala:
Asala Fact: Nigeria is the most terrible place to be in the entire milky way
Find black hole enter and compare..
angry
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by saasala(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2019
pyrex23:

Find black hole enter and compare..
angry

Black hole is better bro. It attracts objects into itself. Nigeria can't attract anything
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by Wiseny76: 10:50am On May 14, 2019
Happy birthday Leah ,,you will return home in one peace IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME =ochejoseph post=78376142]Few days ago, a good friend of mine sent me a channels tv video of a woman in Zamfara weeping uncontrollable over the abduction of her children after a school invasion in Zamfara by bandits, that was the plight of Leah Sharibu and her parents years back when she was taken into captivity. This morning, i was deeply moved by this video featuring Reno Omokri , Bovi , Tee mac, Senator Ben Murray Bruce and Sen Ndume who represents her constituency in Borno state.

Just as Reno Omokri has labored passionately for several years to put the plight of plight of Leah on the front burner and ensure she is not forgotten, I urge every Nigerian , Muslim , Christian and everyone to share this video, join in the prayer for Leah's release and also pray for young girls and children everywhere in the world.

May Leah Sharibu come home to love and to Kindness In Jesus Name

Happy Birthday Leah

Watch Video

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1128193190874501121

[/quote]
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by AllenSpencer: 10:56am On May 14, 2019
This Reno needs to be shot.
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by AllenSpencer: 10:58am On May 14, 2019
ultron12345:
Shame on Jesus and Yahweh. A 16 year old child refused to deny them yet after several years, this all powerful Israeli deitiy is yet to save her.

If our military rescues her tomorrow, you'll see Christians gather like a swarm of bees giving all the credit to Yahweh instead of the brave and courageous soldiers. If she dies, they'll say God knows why.

Mtcheeeeeeew.......Spits...

You got brains

The foolish followers will say there is a reason he is quite about it grin

Morons!
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by JeogahII(m): 12:07pm On May 14, 2019
Happy Birthday Leah Sharibu. your bravery and courage won my heart. You have my prayers
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by deebrain(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2019
Happy birthday to this brave lady.

If you are alive, you will return victoriously.

If those peaceful people have killed you, you do not loose!

Its VIP style entry to Jesus Christ-- something the terrorists don't realize.
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:29pm On May 14, 2019
saasala:
Asala Fact: Nigeria is the most terrible place to be in the entire milky way

More terrible than finding yourself in a black hole?
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by Nuzo1(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2019
kehinde1588:
I feel for this girl and her parents. So disheartening cry cry cry

If you are a Christian and you know the story of Leah Sheribu; you will not feel for her. You will only aspire to know the power of God like she does.

Leah is a prophet, a healer and a preacher. She is known to preach and heal the sick (both her fellow hostages and the terrorists) in her camp. Stories have it that nobody dared question her conviction and activities in the work of Christ. She's untouchable in the camp.

And yes, you can feel for the parents and brother. But definitely not for Leah. She is on a mission.

We can only pray that the almighty God keep increasing her strength.
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by ladygudhead(f): 1:52pm On May 14, 2019
our prayers are with you Leah.
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by StevenOba: 2:10pm On May 14, 2019
Like they really care about Leah.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by bbamusa: 2:37pm On May 14, 2019
[quote author=ochejoseph post=78376142]Few days ago, a good friend of mine sent me a channels tv video of a woman in Zamfara weeping uncontrollable over the abduction of her children after a school invasion in Zamfara by bandits, that was the plight of Leah Sharibu and her parents years back when she was taken into captivity. This morning, i was deeply moved by this video featuring Reno Omokri , Bovi , Tee mac, Senator Ben Murray Bruce and Sen Ndume who represents her constituency in Borno state.

Just as Reno Omokri has labored passionately for several years to put the plight of plight of Leah on the front burner and ensure she is not forgotten, I urge every Nigerian , Muslim , Christian and everyone to share this video, join in the prayer for Leah's release and also pray for young girls and children everywhere in the world.

May Leah Sharibu come home to love and to Kindness In Jesus Name

Happy Birthday Leah ..

this Reno omokri is disgusting, Chibok girls were abducted four years ago under Jonathan administration and over 50 of them are still in captivity. thank God Buhari negotiated for the release of many of them. why is Reno Omokri ignoring them and opting for only Leah Sharibu. Reno!!your hate rate stinks....
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by bbamusa: 2:40pm On May 14, 2019
Nuzo1:

If you are a Christian and you know the story of Leah Sheribu; you will not feel for her. You will only aspire to know the power of God like she does.

Leah is a prophet, a healer and a preacher. She is known to preach and heal the sick (both her fellow hostages and the terrorists) in her camp. Stories have it that nobody dared question her conviction and activities in the work of Christ. She's untouchable in the camp.

And yes, you can feel for the parents and brother. But definitely not for Leah. She is on a mission.

We can only pray that the almighty God keep increasing her strength.

this Reno omokri is disgusting, Chibok girls were abducted four years ago under Jonathan administration and over 50 of them are still in captivity. thank God Buhari negotiated for the release of many of them. why is Reno Omokri ignoring them and opting for only Leah Sharibu. Reno!!your hate rate stinks....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by Nuzo1(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2019
bbamusa:

Most Nigerians are hypocrites. Especially, their politicians.

Most members of the ruling party did exactly what Omokri is doing now. They canvassed and played politics with the Chibok girls saga. Now, do you expect somebody like Lai Mohammed to be openly criticizing Buhari about Leah Sheribu? No.

Now, the issue shouldn't be whether Reno/Lai speak for Leah or Chibok girls, the issue is that someone is reminding the government to do her job. Just like how they did during the times of GEJ.

On the other side, the case of Leah Sheribu is slightly different from that of the Chibok girls. Chibok girls' parents were deceived to withhold information to the then government, and thereby delayed rescue efforts. Some Chibok girls didn't want to come back.
Leah on her own part was left behind after her Muslim colleagues were released. Dapchi people cooperated fully with the government from day one.

Reno, just like most Christians would be more sentimental towards Leah because she is said to have stood for her faith at the risk of her life.
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by OyinO: 7:55pm On May 14, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
Dedicate this first to comment to LEAH, may God keep you safe and sound. As you never rejected your faith may God not reject you in this period of trials and on the last day. cry

Islam needs reform

Maybe you don't know the true meaning of being safe and sound. Safe and sound under boko haram? What a delusional and self deceiving submission? Someone is undergoing rape, torture, mockery, and trauma, and you're saying safe and sound. Why don't your God deliver her as he did to Daniel et al? Did he allow lions to bite Daniel before rescuing him? Did he allow fire to burn Shaddrack and co before rescuing them? This girl is being ravished everyday into extreme trauma and possible insanity and you're saying it is safe and sound.
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by OyinO: 7:56pm On May 14, 2019
Petersamuel8:
Hmm it's a shame that the government are not showing any interest on her issue but are quick to free A drug pusher
Blame your weak saviour and angels who cannot rescue her from boko hostage, rape and torture plus mockery.
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by Petersamuel8(m): 9:59pm On May 15, 2019
OyinO:

Blame your weak saviour and angels who cannot rescue her from boko hostage, rape and torture plus mockery.
You need help and I pray you find it
Re: Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume by OyinO: 1:03am On May 16, 2019
Petersamuel8:
You need help and I pray you find it
You need it more than I do. You need it fast!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In Folasade Yemi-Esan As New Head Of The Civil Service / Declare Your Assets, Buratai Directs Senior Army Personnel / Kidnappers Have Married Off Our Daughters – Parents Of Kebbi Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.