Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Let's Work Together - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let's Work Together (907 Views)

Invest In My Auto Business Idea Or Let's Work Together / Let's Work Together To Design A Motion Graphics For Your Business / Need Traffic, Conversion Or More Views? Let's Work With You.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Work Together by popoopeyemi: 9:56am On May 14, 2019
A wise man once said when we all help each other then everyone succeeds. Based on this I just need about 20 or more vibrant and smart working youths who I can work with.
Let's form like a team I believe together we can achieve alot.
Contact via WhatsApp on +2349075258018
Re: Let's Work Together by Guarantor(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2019
Yes you are ready right, but let's know the purpose, aim and objective of the team.

RE:
popoopeyemi:
A wise man once said when we all help each other then everyone succeeds. Based on this I just need about 20 or more vibrant and smart working youths who I can work with.
Let's form like a team I believe together we can achieve alot.
Contact via WhatsApp on +2349075258018
Re: Let's Work Together by popoopeyemi: 10:17am On May 14, 2019
Guarantor:
Yes you are ready right, but let's know the purpose, aim and objective of the team.

RE:
Hi. Thanks for the response the main purpose of the group is to bring our ideas together and see how we can really help each other in achieving our goals. Truth be told 80% of the Nigerian youth population are very enterprising and hard working but major constraints is lack of funds to start up most of this businesses. We would come together to share ideas about how we can raise funds .
Re: Let's Work Together by cifo1145(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2019
State your motive else no one will join you.
Regards
Re: Let's Work Together by popoopeyemi: 10:34am On May 14, 2019
cifo1145:
State your motive else no one will join you.
Regards
I stated it already.
Re: Let's Work Together by fatboyebele(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2019
UMM stock pick of the week

SUNU Assurances plc

Based on fundamental analysis and recent trading volumes, this stock is projected to go on a significant bull run in the near future

SUNU Assurances Nigeria Plc has assured shareholders that recent corporate changes will lead to better performance in the years ahead.
At the annual general meeting yesterday in Lagos, directors of the insurance company said the rebranding of the company and appointment of new management reflected the company’s commitment to long-term growth.
Re: Let's Work Together by cifo1145(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2019
popoopeyemi:

I stated it already.
State details its still vague
Re: Let's Work Together by biztip: 10:43am On May 14, 2019
all these jobless scammers hovering around nairaland wit either their useless ebooks or trainings
Re: Let's Work Together by popoopeyemi: 11:11am On May 14, 2019
biztip:
all these jobless scammers hovering around nairaland wit either their useless ebooks or trainings
Just listen to yourself... You obviously lack courtesy..
The two people that commented before you spoke very well and asked questions.if you can read well, point out where I mentioned anything about ebooks , you're just so myopic in thinking. Learn to think before you type bro.
Re: Let's Work Together by cifo1145(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2019
popoopeyemi:

The two people that commented before you spoke very well and asked questions.if you can read well, point out where I mentioned anything about ebooks , you're just so myopic in thinking. Learn to think before you type bro.
Don't Mind all these NL troll.... Ignore him.
Less I forget you need to be convincing maybe come up with the groups name intended that may help attract peeps though.
Regards.
Re: Let's Work Together by cifo1145(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2019
biztip:
Your ignorance is really sickening!
Re: Let's Work Together by biztip: 11:39am On May 14, 2019
popoopeyemi:

DTS d way una dey start next u invite people to a group and begin to yarn d training nonsense. go and find sth meaningful to do. I fu have a realistic idea I have money I can invest . about to 2m to Smes .I don't have time to waste
Re: Let's Work Together by popoopeyemi: 12:31pm On May 14, 2019
biztip:

DTS d way una dey start next u invite people to a group and begin to yarn d training nonsense. go and find sth meaningful to do. I fu have a realistic idea I have money I can invest . about to 2m to Smes .I don't have time to waste
oga investor first thing first I never mentioned any training. I only said I needed to work with smart thinking youths who are goal oriented to see how we can raise capital to fund our various business ideas and also see how we can engage each other in various aspects of life.
Re: Let's Work Together by popoopeyemi: 3:56pm On May 14, 2019
Hello everyone like I stated I'm not here to sell any ebooks or lure you for any training I just want to rub mind with like people to see how we can make each other great.
Re: Let's Work Together by popoopeyemi: 8:39am On May 15, 2019
Good morning champions.

(1) (Reply)

- / Can You Invest In Real Estate In The North?let Me Show You How / Get Free 100 Usd For An Investment Package With 7%-15% Weekly Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.