Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court (30233 Views)

Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court by Walehelt(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2019
Humility017:

for once we're on same page...
Nuhu is my ideal candidate for presidency come 2023....
I see him as a man that will play a great role in rebuilding Nigeria

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court by gaskiyamagana: 1:58pm On May 14, 2019
Arexit:
Never liked this guy, don’t know why

It was in built or inherited.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court by gaskiyamagana: 2:00pm On May 14, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
When the pioneer chairman of the Efcc represents Mr corruption himself...

It's okay to lose hope in the country...
Free to go to illusional Biafra.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court by shegie(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2019
future president
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court by RichBoy247: 2:33pm On May 14, 2019
Arexit:

Criminals never like cops all over the world.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court by Arexit: 3:14pm On May 14, 2019
ekestic1976:

That's hardly surprising! Is your name not Daniel Agbote son of PA Agbote the Cobbler? Your dad was a gentleman, liked by everyone in our community. But he died a sad man because you never showed him any love and to a lesser degree, any likeness. So you see, it'II be asking too much from a first-born son who didn't love his father to love Nuhu Ribadu, an unknown stranger! cool cool cool cool

I’m guessing you are proud of yourself now?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court by Arexit: 3:16pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

Criminals never like cops all over the world.

You mean the any govt in power political prostit*te?
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court by Arexit: 3:17pm On May 14, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

It was in built or inherited.

More the way he talks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court by bluecircle470: 4:29pm On May 14, 2019
Arexit:

He’s not in PDP so you can’t like him
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court by bluecircle470: 4:30pm On May 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Jobless Ribadu...very irrelevant in APC

You’re the jobless and miserable one here
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court by osuofia2(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2019
we love Ribadu , the anti corruption Czar. God bless malam ribadu not the scam called pmb
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court by Arexit: 4:49pm On May 14, 2019
bluecircle470:

He’s not in PDP so you can’t like him

He was then he wasn’t, then he was now he isn’t, oh before I forget at a point he was in Ac or is it acn and was disrespectful to then candidate buhari.

Like I said I don’t like him cos of the way he talks
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court by bluecircle470: 5:06pm On May 14, 2019
Arexit:

He was then he want, then he was now he isn’t, oh before I forget at a point he was in Ac or is it acn and was disrespectful to then candidate buhari.

Like I said I don’t like him cos of the way he talks

Well different opinions sha, you’re partly right but i just like him sha
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court by Pizzo83: 10:26pm On May 14, 2019
the next president of Nigeria come 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.