Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Need Of Regularly Updating Your Website - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Of Regularly Updating Your Website (673 Views)

My LG Phone Not Updating / Quicken Mobile Error Updating Account / Ways You Can Disable Windows 10 Updates From Automatically Updating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Of Regularly Updating Your Website by smithmason: 11:47am On May 14, 2019
Maintenance is crucial to the success of your website and there is an immense importance of regularly updating your website. Get best web designing solutions via Qdexi Technology at reasonable price.
Re: Need Of Regularly Updating Your Website by biggboss14on(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
[center]Bonus Points For Job Hunting Email writing guide
[/center]
I wonder if the students have ever had such doubts: in the process of sending the resume by email, the resume is attached to the attachment, then how to write the body of the email?

Compared to the email body with a blank one or only the sentence "Attachment is my resume", Editor Job recommends that you write a condensed cover letter in the body! In this way, you can reflect your intentions and advantages to the greatest extent before HR downloads your resume, and leave a good impression.

Here is: Resume Writing Services

So, let the editor tell you what are the precautions in the process of writing and sending emails, and how to make emails a bonus item in the job search process.

Best order: attachment—body—title—recipient
Attachments are often the most forgotten part of an email. Emails like "forgot to add an attachment just now" will greatly reduce your impression. Therefore, it is best to add attachments the first time to avoid forgetting later.

Fill in the title after the text (because most mail systems will automatically remind you if you forget to write the title), the format should be in accordance with the standards of the applicant company. If the company has not set the standard, you can fill it in in the format of "applied position-name-job location required by the position".

After the recipient confirms that there are no omissions in the email, fill in the final form to avoid accidental sending during the writing of the email. Remember not to copy HR as a copy, and do not copy to other unrelated persons.
For more detailed format specifications, please refer to Don’t tell me that you will use E-mail to submit your resume

The Narrative Method of the Inverted Pyramid
At the beginning of the email, it’s best to use a paragraph of text to explain the main idea of ​​the entire email concisely. Save the reader's time.
There are five elements in this part-four.

Who (who)-at the beginning of the email, specify who the task belongs to
What-describe clearly your needs or requirements
When (when)-specify the deadline for the demand. Avoid vague words such as "as soon as possible." Use clear expressions, such as "before x month xx day"
Why (why)-need to clarify the importance of the demand to the other party
How (how)-if the content of the email involves instructions, you need to give specific and clear instructions in the email

(1) (Reply)

Computer Village People Com On Oh / Just Check Out This Sweet Affordable Laptop / Help, The Home Theater I Bought Seem To Be Illusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.