Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Are You A Good Engineer, Programmer, Or Developer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You A Good Engineer, Programmer, Or Developer? (808 Views)

Needed A Salesforce Admin Or Developer Class In Lagos / Does Every Software Engineer/ Programmer Go Through That Phase, When They Think / Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Good Engineer, Programmer, Or Developer? by Realoaac: 12:11pm On May 14, 2019
Hi guys.
Kindly take the time out to join our fast growing network of skilled developers.
https://stackonly.com/join-us
We are a digital agency, and work with startups and corporations inside and outside the country.
Fill the form and we will be contacting you.
Reach me on olumide@stackonly.com if you have any concerns or questions.
Also share this to technically skilled folks you know.
Thanks.
Re: Are You A Good Engineer, Programmer, Or Developer? by sleamzy06(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2019
I doubt if the form on your website actually submits anything.. on a mobile phone though
Re: Are You A Good Engineer, Programmer, Or Developer? by vick4eva: 8:18pm On May 14, 2019
sleamzy06:
I doubt if the form on your website actually submits anything.. on a mobile phone though

What phone are you using. Just signup now. BlackBerry for that matter
Re: Are You A Good Engineer, Programmer, Or Developer? by sleamzy06(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2019
vick4eva:

What phone are you using. Just signup now. BlackBerry for that matter
android, chrome.. my bad, maybe it's the network.. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Gain Premium Access To Lynda And Plurasight / Closed - Out of date / How May Days It Takes Google Play Publish Your First App In Playstore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.