Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Why Do I Need Rain Gutters? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do I Need Rain Gutters? (422 Views)

Why Are Rain Gutters Vital & How They Work / SPAR Mall In Port Harcourt Flooded Due To Heavy Rain / Flooded Jankara Market In Lagos Where Traders, Residents Wear Rain Boots To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Need Rain Gutters? by Prolifixent(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2019
Commercial properties can suffer greatly when the rainfalls and gutters or other water control systems on your commercial building fails to work properly.

Uncontrolled rain water falling from your roof can lead to many problems. Flooding basements, water intruding into the home, ruined landscaping, dead or damaged plants, soil erosion, stained concrete, swollen siding, rotted decks, deteriorated stucco, and cracked slabs, are just a few of the problems that can occur.

rain gutters and downspouts are necessary to collect and carry away rainwater.

Our sales team are happy to discuss and assist with providing a precise specification to meet every customer’s needs.

Our company though young, yet its innovative and fast growing and it’s being managed by young entrepreneurs whose mission /contributions are to deliver an excellent services and good customer satisfaction.

Our Contacts
Prolifix Enterprises
68,Kajola Street,Obawole Estate,off Iju Ishaga,Ogba, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
P: 08032140286
Email
prolifixenterprises@gmail.com

Re: Why Do I Need Rain Gutters? by Prolifixent(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2019
Uncontrolled rain water falling from your roof can lead to many problems. Flooding basements, water intruding into the home, ruined landscaping, dead or damaged plants, soil erosion, stained concrete, swollen siding, rotted decks, deteriorated stucco, and cracked slabs, are just a few of the problems that can occur.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler Involved N300 Million Fraud / Make Up To 10000 Naira Daily At The Comfort Of Your Home With Little Stress / Clean Iphone 6s For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.