Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nigerian Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (306 Views)

See the Untamed Life Nigerian Single Mum Is Living Abroad / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter by Ritzy10(f): 12:58pm On May 14, 2019
A Nigerian single mother who wedded 12 years after the birth of her daughter, took to Facebook to share her excitement which she couldn’t hold back.

According to Mercy Ibe Ajike, the Nigerian single mother who wedded 12 years after the birth of her daughter, stated that she is not a saint but God did it after 12 good years. Encouraging other single mothers who might feel the world is spinning against them, she wrote;

To all single mothers out there
This is me saying to you !!!
Be strong no matter what don’t give up
Don’t bury your self in self pity !!!
When you feel the world is spinning against you remember my story . Im not a saint but God did it after 12 good years
Love you all
Mrs Ibe Ajike

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-single-mother-weds-12-years-after-the-birth-of-her-daughter/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter by Amanee(f): 1:05pm On May 14, 2019
Not a new thing and not an achievement these days

(1) (Reply)

Only Eight Soul Were Saved! / Free Foam (beddings) Delivery Within Lagos, Aba, And Ph / 4 Signs That You Need A “me-time” In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.