Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy (28923 Views)

I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. / My Dog Gave Birth To 7 Puppies This Morning... / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 14, 2019
I noticed my dogs testicles has gone saggy these days, he is 4yrs old, will he still be able to reproduce? The last time I mated him was few months ago, with my female dog who always had a problem getting pregnant, if she becomes on Heat again, I want to mate her again but this time I will make sure I tie up her legs and keep her chained up most of the time, because I'm suspecting she has been killing her pregnancy with her outrageous stretching anytime I let her roam around freely.

But now that Jacob's testicles has gone saggy im NOt sure if he can impregnate her again so I'm thinking of mating her with my neighbours dog when she gets on Heat again, my neighbour is my dad's friend and he's got 5 dogs all gsd, so I'm sure he will not charge me money, he's also a Muslim too like my family so he keeps dogs strictly for security NOt for business, most Muslims dont like to deal in dogs, they prefer keeping them only for security purposes.

4 Likes

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by Eveezy(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2019
mhd5757:
I noticed my dogs testicles has gone saggy these days, he is 4yrs old, will he still be able to reproduce? The last time I mated him was few months ago, with my female dog who always had a problem getting pregnant, if she becomes on Heat again, I want to mate her again but this time I will make sure I tie up her legs and keep her chained up most of the time, because I'm suspecting she has been killing her pregnancy with her outrageous stretching anytime I let her roam around freely. But now that Jacob's testicles has gone saggy im NOt sure if he can impregnate her again so I'm thinking of mating her with my neighbours dog when she gets on Heat again, my neighbour is my dad's friend and he's got 5 dogs all gsd, so I'm sure he will not charge me money, he's also a Muslim too like my family so he keeps dogs strictly for security NOt for business, most Muslims dont like to deal in dogs, they prefer keeping them only for security purposes.
It sags with maturity

2 Likes

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 14, 2019
Eveezy:

It sags with maturity
But is it going to affect his fertility?

1 Like

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by adisabarber(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2019
mhd5757:

No.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by Eveezy(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2019
mhd5757:

Not at all, infact I see it as him being at his prime now
Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by IamAnderson(m): 10:30pm On May 14, 2019
mhd5757:
I noticed my dogs testicles has gone saggy these days, he is 4yrs old, will he still be able to reproduce? The last time I mated him was few months ago, with my female dog who always had a problem getting pregnant, if she becomes on Heat again, I want to mate her again but this time I will make sure I tie up her legs and keep her chained up most of the time, because I'm suspecting she has been killing her pregnancy with her outrageous stretching anytime I let her roam around freely. But now that Jacob's testicles has gone saggy im NOt sure if he can impregnate her again so I'm thinking of mating her with my neighbours dog when she gets on Heat again, my neighbour is my dad's friend and he's got 5 dogs all gsd, so I'm sure he will not charge me money, he's also a Muslim too like my family so he keeps dogs strictly for security NOt for business, most Muslims dont like to deal in dogs, they prefer keeping them only for security purposes.
tying a pregnant dog doesn't do anything, dogs can't kill pregnancy by stretching.
have you ever wondered why it's only Nigerians that do this archaic practice?
have you seen any dog in a foreign country tied up because it's pregnant?
even wild dogs that still hunt and run during pregnancy don't loose the pregnancies not to talk of an innocent dog stretching.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by beewhy009(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2019
mhd5757:

Tying up dogs so as not to lose its pregnancy is a fallacy practiced only in Nigeria and it doesn't guarantee anything.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 14, 2019
beewhy009:

Tying up dogs so as not to lose its pregnancy is a fallacy practiced only in Nigeria and it doesn't guarantee anything.
Oh really? Im just worried, due to the way she stretches, anytime I unchain her or let her out of the cage, she starts jumping around and running so fast as if she once to fly like an airplane, that it may kill the puppies inside her belly, you know them they don't have sense like us.

5 Likes

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by Nobody: 12:07am On May 15, 2019
IamAnderson:

tying a pregnant dog doesn't do anything, dogs can't kill pregnancy by stretching.
have you ever wondered why it's only Nigerians that do this archaic practice?
have you seen any dog in a foreign country tied up because it's pregnant?
even wild dogs that still hunt and run during pregnancy don't loose the pregnancies not to talk of an innocent dog stretching.
Okay, I also thought about this too but then nobody cages wild dogs or chains them so they don't tend to overstretch, I feel like mine is overstretching though, because I can't leave her roaming around freely unsupervised during the day, if not, she will just go and bite somebody, she tried to bite our househelp before and she almost bit my our electrician, the guy was not even running sef, he was only walking and she sneaked up behind him so because of this I keep her locked or chained then loosen her at night, when I do that, she will start running around very fast as if she wants to fly, to release the tension of being chained for hours, this is what has got me thinking.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by rumenase(m): 3:28am On May 15, 2019
mhd5757:

Okay, I also thought about this too but then nobody cages wild dogs or chains them so they don't tend to overstretch, I feel like mine is overstretching though, because I can't leave her roaming around freely unsupervised during the day, if not, she will just go and bite somebody, she tried to bite our househelp before and she almost bit my our electrician, the guy was not even running sef, he was only walking and she sneaked up behind him so because of this I keep her locked or chained then loosen her at night, when I do that, she will start running around very fast as if she wants to fly, to release the tension of being chained for hours, this is what has got me thinking.
it does not matter at all I had a dog that stretches up to fifty times a day and always stand on her hind leg whenever she gets the opportunity even when heavily pregnant but the least number of pups she gave birth to was 6.

9 Likes

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by IamAnderson(m): 7:24am On May 15, 2019
mhd5757:

running cannot kill pregnancy in dogs too.
even pregnant women are advised to do a little exercise when they are pregnant not to talk of a dog.
allow her to stretch, when she's carrying puppies inside her womb she needs to be free to stretch and adjust her body in anyway that'll be comfortable for her

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by Amuocha: 7:51pm On May 16, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by jayned: 5:46am On May 17, 2019
About your bitch's pregnancy not staying, you may wish to see a qualified vet as it may be that she has an infection. it may also be because she lacks the hormones that will help her carry the pregnancy full term.

About the hyper activity, I can relate but tying her legs should not be an option, it's barbaric. If it stays, it's stays. If it doesn't, it doesn't. (I mean the pregnancy).

All the best!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by sotall(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2019
Na wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by Platony(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2019
Call d VETS
Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by Guyman02: 10:19am On May 17, 2019
As dogs age, gravity has it's effect. The skin of the scrotum stretches over time and testicle hang lower.

Occasionally, there can be a tumor or infection in the testicle making it swell and hang lower. It would take an exam to know for sure.

I hope this helps.
Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by Nobody: 10:20am On May 17, 2019
cheesy
Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by Proffdada: 10:20am On May 17, 2019
Pics or ahdonbilivit

24 Likes

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2019
mhd5757:
I noticed my dogs testicles has gone saggy these days, he is 4yrs old, will he still be able to reproduce? The last time I mated him was few months ago, with my female dog who always had a problem getting pregnant, if she becomes on Heat again, I want to mate her again but this time I will make sure I tie up her legs and keep her chained up most of the time, because I'm suspecting she has been killing her pregnancy with her outrageous stretching anytime I let her roam around freely.

But now that Jacob's testicles has gone saggy im NOt sure if he can impregnate her again so I'm thinking of mating her with my neighbours dog when she gets on Heat again, my neighbour is my dad's friend and he's got 5 dogs all gsd, so I'm sure he will not charge me money, he's also a Muslim too like my family so he keeps dogs strictly for security NOt for business, most Muslims dont like to deal in dogs, they prefer keeping them only for security purposes.

@first bolded grin grin grin

@ second bolded. "..is on heat"

1 Like

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by OkoyeA1(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2019
grin ;Dw
Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by Realist5: 10:21am On May 17, 2019
Gonorrhea
Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by orisunmibare01(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2019
Lets hear the dogs side of this story. i dont trust this op

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by DonGtoG1(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2019
Your dogs testicles that's saggy is just following the due process (CHANGE) which is constant.

No cause for "ALARM".

After all, many things are currently saggy.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by wiseone28: 10:24am On May 17, 2019
orisunmibare01:

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by jimi4us: 10:25am On May 17, 2019
Take the Bingo to a vet shop
Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by Okworigeorge(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2019
so what's our business?

1 Like

Re: My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy by megareal: 10:25am On May 17, 2019
orisunmibare01:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cats Of Nairaland! / 10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life / My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.