Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Locked Skrill Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Locked Skrill Account (834 Views)

Get a Verified Paypal, Verified Skrill Account, Verified Neteller And Others / Can I Verify My Skrill Account With My Voters Card? / Withdrawing Funds From Skrill Account With Visa Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Locked Skrill Account by 21void: 2:13pm On May 14, 2019
I recently opened a Skrill account because I needed to receive funds for business done with a foreign client. Now immediately I got notified by mail that I had received the said funds, I received another mail instantly saying my account had been locked and needed verification.

I had to scan my PVC, and after scanning they ask to verify my address, via utility bill, bank statement etc, and to ensure that the address on it concurs with the one on my ID card, which is where I hit a road block.

why?

The address on my bank statement is the one of my home where I was staying when I opened my account since 2007 {Abia state to be precise}, while the one on my PVC is my present address, because I have since moved out, I stay at Uyo now.

The problem now is that they don't match, and of course I uploaded the said documents and it was rejected, due to reasons stated above, I have since sent a mail and no reply. So please verified skrill users is there any way to solve this? There are huge funds there.

Cc:
DoyenExchange
macphilip
frederick22
holina
dellyjoe10
Optimisticgondy
KALMA1
Zdoh
ItuExchange
AjalaJ
BizLifeE
flydomains
Ibraheem009
victorogundepo0
abbeynism
9jayes
Re: Locked Skrill Account by Aexkonsult(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2019
You have not problem bro. It's the normal for all skrill users. I gues you're new on the platform.
First, calm down.... Your money is very much safe.
Two... You having issues with adresses. It's, pretty simple. Since you can't change the address on ur PVC. Walk to any branch of ur bank and request that you want to change the adress linked to ur bank account. That would be done for you in no time. And your adress on the PVC will now corellate with ur bank adress. Then you can reprint your statement and upload it again.

If you have futher issues you may call or whatsapp me
0902 796 6514

1 Like

Re: Locked Skrill Account by 21void: 4:40pm On May 14, 2019
Aexkonsult:
You have not problem bro. It's the normal for all skrill users. I gues you're new on the platform.
First, calm down.... Your money is very much safe.
Two... You having issues with adresses. It's, pretty simple. Since you can't change the address on ur PVC. Walk to any branch of ur bank and request that you want to change the adress linked to ur bank account. That would be done for you in no time. And your adress on the PVC will now corellate with ur bank adress. Then you can reprint your statement and upload it again.

If you have futher issues you may call or whatsapp me
0902 796 6514
ok, I'll try tomorrow. thanks for the feedback
Re: Locked Skrill Account by okenwa216(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2019
21void:
I recently opened a Skrill account because I needed to receive funds for business done with a foreign client. Now immediately I got notified by mail that I had received the said funds, I received another mail instantly saying my account had been locked and needed verification.

I had to scan my PVC, and after scanning they ask to verify my address, via utility bill, bank statement etc, and to ensure that the address on it concurs with the one on my ID card, which is where I hit a road block.

why?

The address on my bank statement is the one of my home where I was staying when I opened my account since 2007 {Abia state to be precise}, while the one on my PVC is my present address, because I have since moved out, I stay at Uyo now.

The problem now is that they don't match, and of course I uploaded the said documents and it was rejected, due to reasons stated above, I have since sent a mail and no reply. So please verified skrill users is there any way to solve this? There are huge funds there.

Cc:
DoyenExchange
macphilip
frederick22
holina
dellyjoe10
Optimisticgondy
KALMA1
Zdoh
ItuExchange
AjalaJ
BizLifeE
flydomains
Ibraheem009
victorogundepo0
abbeynism
9jayes
Login to your skrill account, edit the address. Put your current address and upload the said document. Send small thing later. Nobody to tel me this when I had same issue

(1) (Reply)

Final Solar Promo For Year 2019 / DSTV Installer / Dangote: Where Does This Ingrate Make His Money - Africa Or America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.