Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

UTME: I Don’t Want My High Score Wasted, JAMB Top Scorer Cries Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME: I Don’t Want My High Score Wasted, JAMB Top Scorer Cries Out (1117 Views)

Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UTME: I Don’t Want My High Score Wasted, JAMB Top Scorer Cries Out by Chu9ja: 3:17pm On May 14, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-42-R-fllJ6Q/XNrLq1eZzvI/AAAAAAAAApg/sNPM30-bjRUzoG-pXxKUP72O4cG1Uy4qACLcBGAs/s1600/Ekene-Franklin-696x489.jpg[/img]

The highest scorer in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), Ekene Franklin Ezenala, has expressed worry over the possibility of. . .Continue Reading
Re: UTME: I Don’t Want My High Score Wasted, JAMB Top Scorer Cries Out by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 14, 2019
Unfortunately university of Lagos may not bend this rule to your favour him. This is where private universities owned by churches and others come in. Instead of allowing this scholar to waste, they can decide to admit him to their school. Although I just checked the website and I saw the chancellor of Gregory University, Gregory Ibe, directing the university to offer admission to that kid with immediate effect. I expect more from other corporate organizations too.
Top corporate organizations as part of their corporate responsibility can sponsor this kid instead of sponsoring worthless program that yield more revenue to them. Though corporate social responsibility is an involuntary act in this part of the world, researches as shown that it has an impact on the performance of a firm ( see works by Maqbool,2018 Nyeadi, 2018; Galant,2017). Many Nigerians have frown at many corporate organizations sponsoring more entertainment to the detriment of education which is the bedrock of the society. Instead of investing on human assert ( brilliant kids) they rather choose to invest in entertainment. Although some have have yielded to this call by building schools,hospitals and sponsoring students at tertiary institutions, they need to do more on education.
Policy makers should look into this direction especially the clause on the act guiding admission of students into many tertiary institutions in Nigeria. University of Lagos should review their laws so that similar fate wouldn't repeat itself like what happened in 2018 (https://www.nairaland.com/4700826/age-david-okorogheye-denied-admission)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UTME: I Don’t Want My High Score Wasted, JAMB Top Scorer Cries Out by DrGrey1: 6:21pm On May 14, 2019
*Congratulations! �Good News!*��

For all those anticipating to write Post-UTME, *_ELOHIM TUTORS_* presents to you, *THE BEGINNING OF THE END!*
The beginning of actualizing your true academic prowess and untapped intellectual potentials is here! And this *BEGINNING* brings a permanent *END* to getting stranded� and suffering depression� due to failure in Post-UTME after passing UTME!
This is how we make it happen: WE OFFER

� Intensive Tutorial Sessions from Monday to Saturday (2pm to 6pm daily)�
� A suitable environment for learning✨
� Proper Accommodation for those living far away�
� Conducive centres for Night reading�
�Weekly Examination on topics taught and many more…�

▶Join us today at *_ELOHIM TUTORS_* for your comprehensive Post-UTME Tutorials *@Abadina Primary School, University of Ibadan.*

```Never treat Post-UTME casually, @ELOHIM TUTORS, we mean business, we are committed to helping you gain admission to study that course of your dream!```
*We treat you like the only student in the world!*
*Wouldn’t you rather Learn, Re-learn and Unlearn with us?*
For more information, Contact
Dogged-man Cyril �‍♂
@ +234 802 438 2471.
Tunde@+234 803 218 7175.

*...come and be carried on the shoulders of academic giants*
Re: UTME: I Don’t Want My High Score Wasted, JAMB Top Scorer Cries Out by Chu9ja: 11:53pm On May 14, 2019
Okay smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian "Bashir Won Best Student At BIO-IMAGING Conference In Portugal (pics) / How To Build A Mini Power Bank With Microphone Battery / Help! My Jamb Score Is Too Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.