Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine (73244 Views)

Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by MPESA(m): 6:36pm On May 14, 2019
olawonder:

These girls are usually handpicked by their traffickers (not necessarily talking about this lady here), they hv no prior knowledge of the whole journey... in most cases they can’t read or write. We’ve seen the works of some foreign journalists who made video articles about this so I know, its u rely too much on social media to judge everything.
And those Fulani radios, they can’t narrate the full scale of the problem for anybody to make decisions from, let alone show anything about the problem.

Don't mind those people that will rush into conclusion without fact.
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by capitalzero: 6:42pm On May 14, 2019
Gossipninja:
A Nigerian lady, has revealed her ordeal with Arab men who almost turned her into a sex machine all in the name of seeking for a greener pasture.

In a video making rounds online, the lady talked about what other Nigerian ladies and other African ladies pass through in the hands of Arab men.

According to her, she had to quit her job and return home due to the excessive rate her bosses took turns and equally threatened to kill her if she tried any nonsense with them.

She equally revealed how the men over there claim to own their body, making them to use the ladies anyhow.

Watch sickening video
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-shares-her-ordeal-with-arab-men-photos/

all returnee from arab countries should be quarantined by FG

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by Revolva(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2019
SageMK:
Look at her shading crocodile tears. I laugh in Swahili.

So with absolutely no academic qualification, you travel about 3670 miles to the Middle East in search of greener pastures... Tell me how do you expect to make it?

Are you a magician??

Who will give you a decent job in anothers man's land when the only thing you've on CV is breast and àss?

Lies. We all know she went there to spread her legs.

Now she's claiming victimized. Haha. You didn't honour your body, so you expect Arab men who rides camels to honor you? — Lol. I can't spare my sympathy to a slut.

Hahaha I de tell you
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by rigarmortis: 6:46pm On May 14, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Chai so maisuya might have been shagging my suya earlier in the afternoon....

i tell you, imagine your suya tasting slightly saltier and you think its the sauce, not knowing its...............
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 14, 2019
Rayklean:
My wife sister traveled to Oman last week, to work as a maid.we have not heard from her except the person who gave her the slot, she said the poor girl has called her that she has landed safely.my question is why can't the little girl called her parent directly.am seriously worried about her safety cos she has not called us directly, but my in-laws seems to be less concerned and it's bitting me seriously

You are very reckless to have allowed her travel in the first place. I pray this does not turn out to hunt you. I would have stepped in and save that girl even if it means she hating me for the rest of her life. I pray she is fine. But you no try bro. What were you even thinking? Or didn't you said she's your sister in law?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by poweredcom(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2019
Pity who

She is a liar she deserved what she saw there

Olosho see dis link my people

https://www.nairaland.com/5083433/girlfriend-sister-here-she-prostitute

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by meobizy(f): 6:54pm On May 14, 2019
rigarmortis:

2. the meat cannot be eaten by the people in that particular village though it can be sold to a neighboring village

It makes one wonder how many cum-deposited sheep we have consumed over his/her lifetime.
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 14, 2019
rigarmortis:

man, these guys shag camels and donkeys, not sparing the holy cow too!!!!

in islam you can have sex with a sheep to "quench your lust if a female is not around" provided that

1. the sheep or goat must be killed afterwards because it is now tainted, and
2. the meat cannot be eaten by the people in that particular village though it can be sold to a neighboring village

if you are caught in adultery, you get stoned to death, but if you are caught with a sheep, just remember to kill the sheep afterwards, ask Dr. Naik, a respected mooslim skullar

pls keep offf what you don't know about and stop preaching about a religion u don't belong to OK!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by jman77(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2019
Baba! I pray GOD ALMIGHTY to rescue her if she eventually work in a home as househelp or sex slave in hotels,by now dem don collect her passport. Just be praying for her bro!

Any female going to Arab country for greener pasture should not in strong terms work as a househelp/nanny in any home but as a cleaner,gardner,messennger only in companies!
Rayklean:
My wife sister traveled to Oman last week, to work as a maid.we have not heard from her except the person who gave her the slot, she said the poor girl has called her that she has landed safely.my question is why can't the little girl called her parent directly.am seriously worried about her safety cos she has not called us directly, but my in-laws seems to be less concerned and it's bitting me seriously

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by wise14life: 7:06pm On May 14, 2019
SageMK:

So with absolutely no academic qualification, you travel about 3670 miles to the Middle East in search of greener pastures... Tell me how do you expect to make it?

Are you a magician??

Who will give you a decent job in anothers man's land when the only thing you've on CV is breast and àss?

Now she's claiming victimized. Haha. You didn't honour your body, so you expect Arab men who rides camels to honor you? — Lol. I can't spare my sympathy to a slut.

Pray to always be okay in life and have no reason to travel out for greener pastures... make u no follow cry crocodile tears..
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by Goalnaldo(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2019
Rayklean:
chai Oman money no be here oh..
1000 omani rials=930,000
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by sharpwriter(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2019
Rayklean:

shocked And you allowed her to go? What's wrong with you people for God's sake? Oman is the worst of them all... Maybe they've seized her passport already... News about Oman are on many threads here in nairaland. You had better start praying for her if you love her so that she'll return safely. No jokes.... Don't joke with prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by sharpwriter(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2019
scaramucci:

You are very reckless to have allowed her travel in the first place. I pray this does not turn out to hunt you. I would have stepped in and save that girl even if it means she hating me for the rest of her life. I pray she is fine. But you no try bro. What were you even thinking? Or didn't you said she's your sister in law?

Abi... I was shocked to read his post. Oman na proper slave land if what we've been reading about the country is true. Some were actually promised Dubai but Oman will be processed for them... They'll be persuaded and lured and boom! Them go begin see fire. Maybe they've already seized the girl's passport sef... They work as maid and seems only few of them escape sexual molestation in their bosses hands.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by Agugbadin: 7:39pm On May 14, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Playing the victim card all ladies travelling to arab country are aware of whats up maybe she couldnt keep up with demand..Arab men got zero chill for black girls

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

Black females are same as poo to an Arab man

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by sharpwriter(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2019
scaramucci:

Abi... I was shocked to read his post. Oman na proper slave land if what we've been reading about the country is true. Some were actually promised Dubai but Oman will be processed for them... They'll be persuaded and lured and boom! Them go begin see fire. Maybe they've already seized the girl's passport sef... They work as maid and seems only few of them escape sexual molestation in their bosses hands
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by Meti99(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2019
olawonder:

These girls are usually handpicked by their traffickers (not necessarily talking about this lady here), they hv no prior knowledge of the whole journey... in most cases they can’t read or write. We’ve seen the works of some foreign journalists who made video articles about this so I know, its u rely too much on social media to judge everything.
And those Fulani radios, they can’t narrate the full scale of the problem for anybody to make decisions from, let alone show anything about the problem.

Bros, you need knowledge. Apart from screwing unfortunate African ladies who find themselves in their coven, do you have knowledge about how they skin African men for suya?

Those Arabs are idiots, walahi
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2019
SageMK:

Are you a magician??

If our so called leaders were credible and honest. Would she travel in the first place. Honestly I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by sharpwriter(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2019
jman77:
Baba! I pray GOD ALMIGHTY to rescue her if she eventually work in a home as househelp or sex slave in hotels,by now dem don collect her passport. Just be praying for her bro!

Any female going to Arab country for greener pasture should not in strong terms work as a househelp/nanny in any home but as a cleaner,gardner,messennger only in companies!

Same thing I told him... Oman got enough bad stories

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by chinedumoooo: 7:54pm On May 14, 2019
Smelling thing,later she will pretend to be slay queen and convincing young gentle guys.
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by sharpwriter(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2019
Meti99:

Bros, you need knowledge. Apart from screwing unfortunate African ladies who find themselves in their coven, do you have knowledge about how they skin African men for suya?

Those Arabs are idiots, walahi

shocked you mean they engage in cannibalism?
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by Erastuslove: 8:26pm On May 14, 2019
First thank God you came back with complete ORGANS
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by ChijyWills(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2019
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by Firgemachar: 8:39pm On May 14, 2019
skyfather09:
still better than living in Nigeria tho.

If I call you a lunatic now, the mods will ban me... embarassed
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by Ibrochaka(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2019
skyfather09:
still better than living in Nigeria tho.
since its better than Nigeria, why not sponsor one of your sister there so she can be bleeped and treated like a slave
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by RoyalBlu(f): 8:59pm On May 14, 2019
gidimafia:
Pls what do you understand by the term giant of Africa..you might not know

Care to school me?
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by Charly68: 9:14pm On May 14, 2019
uzobaby:
Are these Arabs no longer muslims?or the strict islamic laws are only meant to cage the women?
Forget their Islamic toga,they are bunch of hypocrites
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by gidimafia: 9:33pm On May 14, 2019
I said might..i did not say u dont know..you could at least air ur opinion b4 i begin say my own jagonz
RoyalBlu:

Care to school me?
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by RoyalBlu(f): 9:45pm On May 14, 2019
gidimafia:
I said might..i did not say u dont know..you could at least air ur opinion b4 i begin say my own jagonz

Okay, what I was trying to say is that if Nigeria had lived up to her name: "The Giant of Africa", stories like this would be minimal.

Like why go to another country for menial jobs, if your country is well balanced?
She was lured by the the pay for a supposed menial job. But look what she got..

Or maybe we don't have what it takes anymore. I just wonder tho.
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by dochenaj: 10:02pm On May 14, 2019
uzobaby:
Are these Arabs no longer muslims?or the strict islamic laws are only meant to cage the women?
Islam is for men. Didn't you know?
Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by cococandy(f): 10:14pm On May 14, 2019
So any guy who goes abroad without high academic qualifications must have gone to do prostitution? Or does that only occur to you when it’s a woman involved? You’ve never heard of women doing jobs that don’t require higher education?

Your life is a waste.
Waste of education.
Useless human being. They should have thrown you away at the first chance. Dumbass.

SageMK:

Are you a magician??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by cococandy(f): 10:18pm On May 14, 2019
sammyuche:
One thing is sure at least.. She's been fuckd
chinedumoooo:
Smelling thing,later she will pretend to be slay queen and convincing young gentle guys.
poweredcom:
Pity who

She is a liar she deserved what she saw there

Olosho see dis link my people

https://www.nairaland.com/5083433/girlfriend-sister-here-she-prostitute

You’re despicable things. Imbeciles

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine by raphy(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2019
they Bleep her till her eyes run come out. she enjoy it now she de do testimony
just no tell us trash u went to fuxk Arab money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Members Meet A Robber At Home As They Come Home From Mosque In Abuja. Pic / Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO / 2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.