Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ladies! This Is For You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies! This Is For You (929 Views)

Decent Abaya Styles For Muslim Ladies This Ramadan / African Print Dresses Styles For Ladies This Week. / 5 Amazing Fashion Tips For Ladies This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! This Is For You by Josike(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2019
Hey!

Let me just get straight to it.

I am student entrepreneur currently studying in the University of Lagos who deals in all kinds of wares to make ends meet on Campus and recently I got some ladies shoes at giveaway price that might interest you.

You don't need me to convince you that my wares at a giveaway price, you can simply verify for yourself.

From 1500.

Re: Ladies! This Is For You by etim92: 10:53am On May 15, 2019
How much is the nude shoe and what is the available size?

Josike:
Hey!

I am student entrepreneur currently studying in the University of Lagos who deals in all kinds of wares to make ends meet on Campus and recently I got some ladies shoes at giveaway price that might interest you.

You don't need me to convince you that my wares at a giveaway price, you can simply verify for yourself.

From 1500.
Re: Ladies! This Is For You by Josike(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2019
The price for nude is 1500 only
Re: Ladies! This Is For You by ablavi01: 7:15pm On May 15, 2019
Josike:
Hey!

From 1500.
How much is the red and do you have the black colour
Re: Ladies! This Is For You by Josike(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2019
ablavi01:

How much is the red and do you have the black colour

Yes I have
Re: Ladies! This Is For You by pearlmuyi(f): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
NO CONTACT DETAILS TO PLACE ORDERS.... WANNA MAKE ORDER FOR THE BLACK SANDALS
Re: Ladies! This Is For You by pearlmuyi(f): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
URGENT PLEASE... IM IN LAGOS.. MIGHT BE OUT SOON!
pearlmuyi:
NO CONTACT DETAILS TO PLACE ORDERS.... WANNA MAKE ORDER FOR THE BLACK SANDALS

(1) (Reply)

Hand Made Reusable Kinky.... / Are This Really Senators Or Native African Wears / When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.