Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1058460 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Amhighlyblessed: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hi Family, can someone recommend a good ielts tutor in Enugu with good results. Please I need a tutor.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Read here https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/220#79557130

NowisGod109:

am the one managing it since it's my business. I monitor day to day activities, receive enquiry calls, take customers orders and process it, then arrange how it will be delivered to the customers. I market it online as well

But no payment of salaries since I use the company's account and Canada says we should show proof of payment of salaries for at least 2yrs. How do I go about this?

Thanks for your help boss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Many have got PPR and were paid in cash.

obago:

Thank you for this comment but I was paid in cash by my employer during my NYSC. I thought there is supposed to be a payment slip to really prove that I worked in the office during NYSC. Will the 19,800 naira be the proper salary to use. I'm confused here. Please I need response. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Congrats...

Susizo:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Who did this? Jesus������������
It's ppppppppppppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Full gist coming soon, I still dey Dreamland
TIMELINE:
IELTS: Dec 15, 2018
Profile created: Jan 5, 2019
ITA: Jan 10 2019
AOR: feb  22, 2019
MED passed: April 10, 2019
BIL: April 13, 2019
Biometrics submitted/updated: April 15, 2019
CSE response: June 13, 2019
Background checks not initiated.
Ghost update: June 19, 2019
PPR: June 20, 2019 dated June 19 2019
VO- Ottawa

Family of 3
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Phaytie(f): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
But then, the plan actually is to get the work experience up to 3 years, which seems to give higher points in CRS, than using only the internship and NYSC which is 2years experience.

Arosam:

Provided the nature of business on your CAC cert includes eye section if not it will not fly. Why not use your internship and NYSC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Darocksvip: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Amhighlyblessed:
Hi Family, can someone recommend a good ielts tutor in Enugu with good results. Please I need a tutor.
Hi,
Could we study together?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yansky(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Topsmamen:

Sure, it qualifies.

okayyy please does NYSC count for work experience?! and paid IT too?!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
IELTS is the new JAMB! lipsrsealed #IfYouKnowYouKnow

Just walking by

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
yansky:

Yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
If the IT is industrial training while in the university
then it doesn't count
yansky:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bubblefairy(f): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Elektra008:

WES does accept statement of results. In my case they accepted it both for my bachelor's and masters last month. I think the kind of SOR they reject is the one that has grades also written on it like a transcript. Your situation is an exception and not the norm but your posts about it is misleading people to think WES will not accept any SOR. kindly specify the content of the rejected SOR for better explanation.

No Ma'am, I don't think there's anything misleading in my answer. My reply was simple and it reads 'IN MY CASE, WES DIDN'T ACCEPT MY STATEMENT OF RESULTS'

I specifically said MY CASE, and MY SOR, I never said ANY SOR. Since WES didn't give me any specific reason for not accepting MY SOR, I cannot authoritatively come here and start saying which type of SOR WES accepts.

Few weeks ago I came on this forum to seek people's opinion because it looked as if WES didn't accept MY SOR, many people gave very helpful advice, I made use of all the advice and one worked. I then came back to give an update so that anyone facing such challenge can also benefit, if there is/was any misleading, it wasn't intentional. To me, my response looked simple and straight forward enough.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pandora1: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hello Gurus,

Please assist in recommending the right NOC for the below JD:

1. Assisting in Business Development engagements
2. Ensuring that all financial obligations by the clients are met
3. Assisting in training needs analysis, the design of implant training programmes.
4. Assisting in client research, preparing expressions of interest (EOI) and proposals.
5. Assisting in the recovery of receivables and maintenance of financial records
6. Assisting in update & maintenance of course registrations and participant database
7. Development & update of brochures for specialized, international and implant courses
8. Assisting in caterer sourcing & management
9. Assisting in client experience & relationship management
10. Assisting in curriculum and content development
11. Assisting on client assignments form other divisions
12. Writing & documenting implant training reports
13. Provide support for other groups in the firm where necessary

Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eilenora: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys. Well done to everyone so far for constantly making this thread active. Please can someone advise me if it is necessary to include birth certificate in one's application as I dont have one. Also where one changes address prior to making an application, do i maintain the old address since i still have access to it or do i need to state the new one? the issue with stating new one is that 1 will have to change my address on all my supporting documents such as bank statement, etc. the 3rd qstn has been answered already ie nysc can be used as part of work experience without having to state it nysc right? pls advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
pandora1:
Hello Gurus,

Please assist in recommending the right NOC for the below JD:

1. Assisting in Business Development engagements
2. Ensuring that all financial obligations by the clients are met
3. Assisting in training needs analysis, the design of implant training programmes.
4. Assisting in client research, preparing expressions of interest (EOI) and proposals.
5. Assisting in the recovery of receivables and maintenance of financial records
6. Assisting in update & maintenance of course registrations and participant database
7. Development & update of brochures for specialized, international and implant courses
8. Assisting in caterer sourcing & management
9. Assisting in client experience & relationship management
10. Assisting in curriculum and content development
11. Assisting on client assignments form other divisions
12. Writing & documenting implant training reports
13. Provide support for other groups in the firm where necessary

Many thanks

Hmmm. Looks like bits and pieces of some NOCs all jumbled in one JD undecided. @pandora1 just opened pandora's box grin

Not sure. But i'm thinking 4163 though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
@raphrulz: I see you lurking bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Esomimi: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mine and hubby's took 2 working days after the due date.
adanac13:
Good morning beautiful people,

Please my evaluation is due tomorrow, I wanted to find out how long it takes WES to send a soft copy (if they do)
so I can use the details to dive into the pool, I'm targeting the next draw. By the special grace of God

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Answers in color.
Eilenora:

Please can someone advise me if it is necessary to include birth certificate in one's application as I don't have one.
Birth certificate isn't required.

Also where one changes address prior to making an application, do i maintain the old address since i still have access to it or do i need to state the new one?
You are required to list the places you've lived in the last 10 years. Your current address should be listed as well as previous addresses.

Will have to change my address on all my supporting documents such as bank statement, etc.
No.

Nysc can be used as part of work experience without having to state it nysc right?
Page one has more information on this. The VOs know what NYSC is. I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to state it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys,

My cousin worked as a reservoir engineer trainee during his NYSC for one of the international oil companies in Nigeria. This is the job description. Can we use NOC 2145?

The job duties for the one-year period were as follows:
• Work with reservoir and sub-surface engineers to interpret field and individual well performance to ensure optimum and economical production.
• Work with management team on feasibility studies for maintaining current oil & gas.
• Collate data for petroleum resources production allocation and volume balance, for onward reporting to management.
• Participate in technical review on reservoir management
• Analyze the reservoir characterization required for evaluating petroleum reserves.
• Develop field development plan & reservoir management strategy by using reservoir simulation models.
• Keep abreast of new technology.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with management and field operations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin grin I see him too!

Edit: I think we scared him away embarassed

Please come back Raphrulz, we promise we don't bite! tongue
Topsmamen:
@raphrulz: I see you lurking bro. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
amaya21:
Hi guys,

My cousin worked as a reservoir engineer trainee during his NYSC for one of the international oil companies in Nigeria. This is the job description. Can we use NOC 2145?

The job duties for the one-year period were as follows:
• Work with reservoir and sub-surface engineers to interpret field and individual well performance to ensure optimum and economical production.
• Work with management team on feasibility studies for maintaining current oil & gas.

NOC 2145 fits his JD.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Stencil:
grin grin I see him too!

Edit: I think we scared him away embarassed

Please come back Raphrulz, we promise we don't bite! tongue

Lmao! He probably logged off NL when he saw his boss approaching his desk. He'll be back soon. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Esomimi: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Not all banks sign. But for some, like Access Bank, it is stated on the certificate that it does not require any signature as long as there is no alteration. There is also an email to contact for confirmation too.
Kdamnhot:
please house, who has experience with treasury bill certificate? i did treasury bills for my pof, but when i asked my bank for certificate , they just fowarded a document to my mail for me to print. is this how the certificate should be? i mean shouldnt it be stamped or something to make it official?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Thanks

Topsmamen:

NOC 2145 fits his JD.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by G4lady: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
I am new here, I did my application myself by just reading through www.cic.gc.ca, I never knew of this forum. I received my AOR on April 26, 2019 and MEP/BIL Updated June 11, 2019. I want to know my Visa Office please how do i go about that. Secondly, I read that there are whatsapp group for various AOR, how do i get into one? Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
bankyh1905:
IELTS is the new JAMB! lipsrsealed #IfYouKnowYouKnow

Just walking by
lmao. Those days u will see someone with 5 distinctions banging jamb. Ielts is dishing out same punishment. Team i have never failed an exam - 6.5 grin

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lmao grin grin Use dual screen Ralph!

Topsmamen:

Lmao! He probably logged off NL when he saw his boss approaching his desk. He'll be back soon. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gracechellar(f): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Topsmamen:

See @Amandacanny's post here.
How do you have answers to every single question. Im stunned. How also do you do these links?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
You are a rare breed! Good job! LadyMarshall has an April AOR group, you can send her a message.

G4lady:
I am new here, I did my application myself by just reading through www.cic.gc.ca, I never knew of this forum. I received my AOR on April 26, 2019 and MEP/BIL Updated June 11, 2019. I want to know my Visa Office please how do i go about that. Secondly, I read that there are whatsapp group for various AOR, how do i get into one? Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
G4lady:
correct pikin/madam. Many have refused to read

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Could you please delete some of the quoted message? Takes up a lot of space. Please and thanks.
TraderM:

Please send me the materials thank you networkingqueen01@gmail.com and what is MOD?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eilenora: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Stencil:
Answers in color.

cos NYSC makes my work experience 3 years, without which il have just 2 years work experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.