Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051490 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ceeceedfg: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ceeceedfg: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
hello all..please i want to clarify something.i studied computer science(bsc) but i have been working as an admin ever since so i picked an Noc in admin.so someone said its better to pick something in my line of study..please is this true and if yes can i change my noc? although I am already in the pool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Joromi12:
you still haven't learnt your lessons ba .

Why don’t you just shut up if you know that you don’t want to answer the question instead of acting pompous.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nanimunsivic:

Why don’t you just shut up if you know that you don’t want to answer the question instead of acting pompous.
no vex o. Mr i forgot work experience. Another rejection loading

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
ceeceedfg:
hello all..please i want to clarify something.i studied computer science(bsc) but i have been working as an admin ever since so i picked an Noc in admin.so someone said its better to pick something in my line of study..please is this true and if yes can i change my noc? although I am already in the pool
That’s a lie. Your experience doesn’t have to tally with what you studied. It’s a big lie.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Owlette: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
You are so rude, it's hilarious. Rotfl.
Joromi12:
no vex o. Mr i forgot work experience. Another rejection loading

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
You can't just pick an NOC randomly. It has to match your work experience that you performed. Not necessarily your education.

ceeceedfg:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hi, everyone. From July 22 - August 20, I'm thinking of doing virtual pro-bono IELTS writing tutorials. It will be totally FREE.

You write, I give you feedback. Help you make sense of your thought process. You revise, you get more feedback. Then you write again. You will be doing a lot of writing during the period. One of the best ways to improve your writing is to learn by doing (writing).

Please note that I'm not going to perform any magic, I'm only going to help you rethink (and possibly unlearn) some of the things you know about writing and start writing the IELTS way. Everything will still come down to how much work you put in and how teachable you are.

I'm hoping to take on just 5 people. Again, it's totally free. Once we have five people who are interested, we can think of how to make it happen.

God bless.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Priscusau: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Presently my crs score is 446 .and draw has been high recently. I need advice on what to do .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Owlette:
You are so rude, it's hilarious. Rotfl.
if you read his posts you would see why he was rejected. Now he want to cook another one. Lmao. How possible is it to forget where u worked lol

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
LWKMD....bad geh grin grin

[right][/right]
Adunnee:

That score is very important. The immigration officer at the port of entry will request for it. Any one that scores less than 5 will be asked to pay some amount of money before he/she can be allowed to enter Canada.

tongue tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nice1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
wasseynewest:

No Pain, No Gain...........#Bemotivatedguys

ILOVEUSALL grin

Nice1 bro! Happy gan for you and family, bless you more. Thank you for your words of encouragement, we cannot give up, because there’s so much at stake........it’s a dyedere for us.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sashafiercediva: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
Greetings. please for the proof of relationship with spouse documents i have questions
1.Can i print out pages of my account statements highlighting transfers between us?
2. My account still shows my parents address,though we just got married. Does it matter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ologunsunny: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
The boy I asked to pay mod exam fee for me, mistakenly pay 69k instead of 68k, hope it will not raise any issue thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by arizona20: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Thank you everyone for your inputs. I got discouraged about this Canada waka when cutoff scores kept rising and I checked myself and hubby , no Masters. I have summoned courage again to move on. Thanks to every one here that has written one or two things down for people like us to read.
I read about BCS and CIMA. Pls which one is easier to write. Do I need to have IT background before writing BCS. I am currently 34yrs. Is it possible to finish any of these before Dec. Who knows anyone currently doing the progran that I can contact. Pls dont be annoyed with so many questions I am dropping
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Cornelfranca: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
COPR:

WES evaluates nursing cert as equivalent to secondary school cert in Canada. Dont near them if you dont have BScN, instead use ICES.

Finally, I dont know what people without law degree see in time-wasters like IQAS.
Thank you so much. So ICES more preferred to IQAS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by anathemiamia(f): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
arizona20:
Thank you everyone for your inputs. I got discouraged about this Canada waka when cutoff scores kept rising and I checked myself and hubby , no Masters. I have summoned courage again to move on. Thanks to every one here that has written one or two things down for people like us to read.
I read about BCS and CIMA. Pls which one is easier to write. Do I need to have IT background before writing BCS. I am currently 34yrs. Is it possible to finish any of these before Dec. Who knows anyone currently doing the progran that I can contact. Pls dont be annoyed with so many questions I am dropping

If you can open your heart to computer science, it's not a hard route to follow especially if you can understand and exceed the expectations of the syllabus. Just 3 courses. Most of the
exam questions are "answer 2 out of 4". About 4 or 5 questions in total. Definitely easier than learning French
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Higherground1:
Hello,

Can someone who is about to start their Ph.D. in Canada begin Express Entry application alongside his Ph.D. program?

YES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
godG:
Hi, everyone. From July 22 - August 20, I'm thinking of doing virtual pro-bono IELTS writing tutorials. It will be totally FREE.

You write, I give you feedback. Help you make sense of your thought process. You revise, you get more feedback. Then you write again. You will be doing a lot of writing during the period. One of the best ways to improve your writing is to learn by doing (writing).

Please note that I'm not going to perform any magic, I'm only going to help you rethink (and possibly unlearn) some of the things you know about writing and start writing the IELTS way. Everything will still come down to how much work you put in and how teachable you are.

I'm hoping to take on just 5 people. Again, it's totally free. Once we have five people who are interested, we can think of how to make it happen.

God bless.

interested already smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lanregal: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2019
godG:

God bless.

Please I am highly interested. Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ciwi: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2019
godG:

God bless.

Interested. Pls what are the next steps? Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2019
Priscusau:
Presently my crs score is 446 .and draw has been high recently. I need advice on what to do .

Tell us what you have first.

Did you max out IELTS?
Do you have 2 or more certs? If not enrol for BCS CIT before July 31 and write the exam in Sept. Result will come out in December and that will add 37 points to your CRS points

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 12:09am On Jul 09, 2019
Cornelfranca:
Thank you so much. So ICES more preferred to IQAS?

Use ICES biko. If you dont have a law degree to evaluate, dont bother with IQAS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Keluma: 12:09am On Jul 09, 2019
Good evening house, thanks for the responses on my previous post, I find using this site difficult maybe because I'm new here, I have another question pls
I have OND,HND,PGD. WES evaluated my HND exactly like this: diploma(three years) and postgraduate certificate ( one year). Pls I don't understand why his, what option do I choose in my ECA on the EE form?
Secondly, WES claimed they have sent my original evaluation doc since January, I didn't get it uptil now, pls what steps can I take, I tried chatting them up online but I didn't get any response. Thanks for you all for your assistance in this journey
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2019
I don't think you should focus too much on this. It is out of your control. It would be more beneficial to direct your energy towards things you can control such as IELTS, 2nd degree, job search, accommodation in Canada etc.
Good luck!

KaceeDcontrol:
Guys, I'm new to this thread and the PR application. I'm just wondering how the forthcoming elections and possible change in government will affect the present PR process.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 1:01am On Jul 09, 2019
Yes.

Higherground1:
Hello,

Can someone who is about to start their Ph.D. in Canada begin Express Entry application alongside his Ph.D. program?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 1:04am On Jul 09, 2019
This has been answered before. Your education and work experience do not have to be related. You can study medicine and work as a fisherman if thats what you want.

ceeceedfg:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 1:05am On Jul 09, 2019
Could you provide more information about your profile for us to better assist you.
Age, Education, Work experience, IELTS etc.

Priscusau:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 1:23am On Jul 09, 2019
lol.. We don't know who's who here and the motives for asking certain questions. But I think this thread has been infiltrated by many agents who would rather create more than one moniker. As they are using one to spam with repeated questions, one is creating fear and doubts in people's mind, then there's one solely dedicated to flooding here with e-mail addresses in defiance to the clear rules and repeated warnings to desist from such.. and so on. I saw someone above tagging a question(?) to 3 different posts! cool 8)
Joromi12:
why not start the process and stop worrying about what is not in your control. if the conservatives win will they shut down EE abi they want to manufacture workers face you ielts and ECA.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 1:40am On Jul 09, 2019
I see what you did there! grin
frostsc:

4. Free .. (A white woman)

You've missed on plenty if you didn't register with them.

The site should be ---- I think.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by raphrulz: 2:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Double congratulations to you!

I wish you the best in Cannyland

damihayjay:
Part 2

Summary.
WES Aug 2018 (completed
IELTS Aug 2018 9887 RLSW
ITA 1.0 October 2018
ITA 2.0 Nov 2018
AOR Dec 2018
BIL Feb 2019
PPR 1.0 May 2019
PPR 2.0 July 2019
Sorry for the long post.
Wish you all speedy application process
Let me go and start packing........

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.