Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050848 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Topsmamen:

Why are you hangry?

shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Thank you dear sis kiss....Amen

Adunnee:
@Yemblaze

It has ended in praise. Congratulations sis. May the rest of the journey be smooth. Wishing you success
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Amen...thank you bro for all the support wink

Topsmamen:
Congrats sis.[b] I believe PART 3 of this journey will be your PPR. [/b]7 attempts? Well done!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Am suspecting you... @iaatmguy grin

@Adunnee..tell me nah. I wee not tell them. lipsrsealed

Adunnee:

No, not yet. grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mariesio:
Hello guys , should I list all my qualifications on my resume or just the MBA that I evaluated ?

Thanks
please list all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
bigwizzy001:
There's something I'm yet to understand properly o.
Assuming I'm single when I dived into the pool and get married after ITA/AOR, will my point be recalculated or not?

no, i am sure of after AOR, but not certain of ITA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
olufemikayode:
Good Morning people,
Please I have a question, I have interested in this canny thing. I have five years work experience from different company doing the same job, but I don't intend going to all the companies for reference letter. is it possible to get reference letter from the company that sum up to 3 years or I must get from all the companies? someone please help.
fanikayode. just the NOC you are claiming points for. while at that, please familiarize yourself with page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fm90:
Hello house...please who has the contact of anyone in unilag that can help with transcript and verification with wes. Kindly assist thankyou
When you get this too, I would kindly need it as well. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
yemblaze:
MY PR JOURNEY PART 2- IELTS (a.k.a The humbler of men & women)

TIMELINE:

1st: (Nov 10 2018)
LRSW- 7.5,7,7.5,7

2nd: (Dec 15 2018)
LRSW- 7.5,6.5,6.5,7

3rd: (Jan 19 2019)
LRSW- 8.5,6.5,7,7

4th: (Feb 9 2019)
LRSW- 8,6,7,6.5

5th: (April 27, 2019)
LRSW- 7.5,8,8,7.5

6th: (May 23, 2019)
LRSW- 7,8,7,7,5,7

7th: (July 6th, 2019)
LRSW- 8,7,7,7.5

All MOD IDP (LAGOS Mainland)

This is really inspiring. You were really determined there. Someone told me that it is better to do Task 2 of Writing first then later do the task 1 later.
Did u try this strategy at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Topsmamen:
Congrats sis. I believe PART 3 of this journey will be your PPR. 7 attempts? Well done!

ITA before PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
CheesyTee:
I’m not sure. As this is an experience towards academic completion. I may be wrong but I doubt.
Thank you from there response. Someone replied NO but I'm still going to make further findings.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Aww! Our honorable shekere lady!!! Congrats sis. I am so happy for you. Wish you speedy PPR

yemblaze:

Hello my beautiful e-fam,

All Praise and Glory be to God who makes all things possible in his own due time. Its IELTS breakthrough... Am so happy I've crossed this hurdle. The journey has been a tough one. I 've decided to share my timeline to encourage someone out there.

P.s: Here's the "5 P's" i have learnt to adopt as my guide
Proper
Preparation
Prevents
Poor
Performance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Josefuadjr:
Dear fam,

My sister wants to start her process and we need to renew her passport. That's how I made mouth and told her my nairaland people will help me with contact for express passport. Na so so ela una come dey give me. Someone please help me. Thanks.

2. What's that app that gives you a Canadian number while you're still in Nigeria. Thanks again
Drop your email address let me give you someone’s contact for Int’l passport in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
yemblaze:
Am suspecting you... @iaatmguy grin

@Adunnee..tell me nah. I wee not tell them. lipsrsealed

Uhmmmm...I would have told you o. But I am scared of Topsmamen. He may way lay you to get the information from you by force.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
I greet gurus in the house

Please when submitting letter of reference from workplace during NYSC, my fear is that they'll include the date I started working with them which will exclude that first month of camp, thereby making the work experience to be only 11months and not 12.

I've tried going through threads where such issue was raised to see a way around the issue, but it's not been fruitful so far.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
yemblaze:

All Praise and Glory be to God who makes all things possible in his own due time. Its IELTS breakthrough... Am so happy I've crossed this hurdle. The journey has been a tough one. I 've decided to share my timeline to encourage someone out there.

TIMELINE:

LRSW- 7.5,7,7.5,7

LRSW- 7.5,6.5,6.5,7

LRSW- 8.5,6.5,7,7

LRSW- 8,6,7,6.5

LRSW- 7.5,8,8,7.5

LRSW- 7,8,7,7,5,7

LRSW- 8,7,7,7.5

Summary: Never give up!

All the best dear

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
iaatmguy:
please list all

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Debsify:
ITA before PPR

She can merge the two. wink

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
KingMEXX:
I greet gurus in the house

Please when submitting letter of reference from workplace during NYSC, my fear is that they'll include the date I started working with them which will exclude that first month of camp, thereby making the work experience to be only 11months and not 12.

I've tried going through threads where such issue was raised to see a way around the issue, but it's not been fruitful so far.
You can tell your supervisor or whoever is giving the reference letter to start from the first month. After all the credit alerts for payment of salary are up to twelve (12)
You can just back it up with your posting letter because posting letter carries the date of resumption which is the first day of camp. Check and see.
I haven't tried it yet just an opinion.
Thanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Congrats to everyone who got PPR,

I got a question, how long does it take before WAEC evaluation leaves their office in yaba? I am asking because the day I went there, a lady came to complain of delay having applied since February. Meanwhile, her file was still in the office.

I intend to do follow up to make sure they send it as soon as possible because delay is dangerous grin
Hello house, I still dey wait una reply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Post-ITA yes

Post-AOR No
bigwizzy001:
There's something I'm yet to understand properly o.
Assuming I'm single when I dived into the pool and get married after ITA/AOR, will my point be recalculated or not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Adunnee:
Uhmmmm...I would have told you o. But I am scared of Topsmamen. He may way lay you to get the information from you by force.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Someone (moben) mailed me but I can’t access the email linked to this account. I believe the mail is in regard Int’L passport. Drop your email let me sent it directly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Magnifico2000:

You can tell your supervisor or whoever is giving the reference letter to start from the first month. After all the credit alerts for payment of salary are up to twelve (12)
You can just back it up with your posting letter because posting letter carries the date of resumption which is the first day of camp. Check and see.
I haven't tried it yet just an opinion.
Thanks
Thanks for the feedback. The posting letter only bears date of registration. Besides, the ppa was a military establishment, you know how those guys can be when you try to get them to be flexible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Alosezele: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
VERY URGENT PLS. MY EXAM IS ARD THE CORNER
My people abeg make una help me with IELTS CAMBRIDGE BOOKS. ESPECIALLY Cam14 and cam15
Email: ogbamikhumi@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Yemmmmm! You are blazinggg!
Babes! I am sooooooooo happy for you! kiss kiss
Congratulations you have conquered. cheesy

Your PPR will come in a month grin.. Amen!

yemblaze:

TIMELINE:

LRSW- 7.5,7,7.5,7

LRSW- 7.5,6.5,6.5,7

LRSW- 8.5,6.5,7,7

LRSW- 8,6,7,6.5

LRSW- 7.5,8,8,7.5

LRSW- 7,8,7,7,5,7

LRSW- 8,7,7,7.5

No REMARK

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=Topsmamen post=80424713][/quote]

See what I mean. Kanayo things grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
yemblaze:
I rememberd when I asked a particular moniker for IELTS materials and @Topsmamen decided to help me with all useful materials...i was shooked...lols

Then again he took his time to assist me with the best NOC that suits my job duties. Bro, you are such a selfless and helpful fellow. Am soo happy for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You will always meet with favour at every point in your life. Wish you all the best in your new home. More of Jehovah's blessings fall on you.
Enjoy Canny and we (I &Leboo) are looking forward to your landing gist in tge sister thread.
Hubby sent his CONGRATULATIONS too....#hugshugs.
I was going through your profile and stumbled on this.
I observed that you are a grateful person and u painstakingly want to solve peoples' problem. Perhaps we have some things in common as I also attended unilag. BSC. And Msc in Unilag. Although transcript and statement of result are not yet out but by the end of September I pray it is out then.
I know I would disturb you tire as you would be guiding me through my IELTS journey even though I am yet to write.
Your consistency and resilience have paid off.
Congratulations once more as I have sent a pm already.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
KingMEXX:
Thanks for the feedback. The posting letter only bears date of registration. Besides, the ppa was a military establishment, you know how those guys can be when you try to get them to be flexible
I know right. Let them know why u want to use it. Soldiers are also compassionate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
2. United world telecom app
TextNow app
Fongo world app

The first two are free. Not so sure of the third. Test them all and see which works for you.

Josefuadjr:
Dear fam,

My sister wants to start her process and we need to renew her passport. That's how I made mouth and told her my nairaland people will help me with contact for express passport. Na so so ela una come dey give me. Someone please help me. Thanks.

2. What's that app that gives you a Canadian number while you're still in Nigeria. Thanks again

11 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Topsmamen:

She can merge the two. wink
With ilovepdf.com cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.