Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050140 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Thaiy:

Don’t be bro, it’s for the spouse.
Alright. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by temmarbaba(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tina26:
use wes to save cost same fee regardless of what you are evaluating. Ices and ces will charge per credential ( ond and bsc).

Thanks I will
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Onebase79(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hello everyone, please I need a reliable person in Laspotech (ikorodu campus) who can help with transcript processing. Thank youuuu
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
ednut1:
with IDP you can even book 2 days to the exam. But BC lts like 3 weeks to a month before

Thank you sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by oluwaahmed: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
iaatmguy:
first things first, please don't say you are in a quagmire, it won't get to that.

get your job description in the company, however make sure it falls under NOC A,O,B). get a reference letter from your uncle's company stating your designation JD, then write a letter of explanation, stating that you were paid in cash. Goodluck

Thank you, the job description falls under NOC B while the current one is under noc A hope no issue. Also as per the letter writing am I uploading it when creating my profile? Or I will address it to Canada govt?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Thank you, the job description falls under NOC C while the current one is under noc A
noc c cannot be used for EE. Use nysc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingsilly(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Why is your spouse not accompanying? You will provide proof of funds for your number of family whether accompanying or not. Why can’t you apply as spouse accompanying so you can claim point from your spouse’s education and English test so as to boost your point. Spouse can just do a short landing and head back to Nigeria as soon as he or she gets PR card.

As for your profile since you didn’t indicate which one is LRWS, I assume it is. With that your CRS score is 446, which was okay ast at the year 2018 but for 2019, no one knows at the moment, I wouldn’t totally rule out your chances but with the situation of things now, you may need to chill very well in the pool and wait till the CRS score drop to that point. You would get more point if your spouse accompanies so as to get points from education and English test. Spouse accompanying is better even if he/she wouldn’t live there as compared to doing sponsorship route which from what I read here is time consuming.

To the seniors, I stand to be corrected.
How is it 446, did the cic with two or more certificate and it’s around 450+ ??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingsilly(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Why is your spouse not accompanying? You will provide proof of funds for your number of family whether accompanying or not. Why can’t you apply as spouse accompanying so you can claim point from your spouse’s education and English test so as to boost your point. Spouse can just do a short landing and head back to Nigeria as soon as he or she gets PR card.

As for your profile since you didn’t indicate which one is LRWS, I assume it is. With that your CRS score is 446, which was okay ast at the year 2018 but for 2019, no one knows at the moment, I wouldn’t totally rule out your chances but with the situation of things now, you may need to chill very well in the pool and wait till the CRS score drop to that point. You would get more point if your spouse accompanies so as to get points from education and English test. Spouse accompanying is better even if he/she wouldn’t live there as compared to doing sponsorship route which from what I read here is time consuming.

To the seniors, I stand to be corrected.
My bad was scoring using mine of 3yrs work experience. Cause it put me at 462. BSC and Diploma. Same age too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Thank you, the job description falls under NOC B while the current one is under noc A hope no issue. Also as per the letter writing am I uploading it when creating my profile? Or I will address it to Canada govt?
no issue,
yes. You'll upload as you submit, can't really remember the name of the placement
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sayveetwice: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
Thanks for your reply Maam. Do you know if IOM provides this kind of protective cover? I heard q life won't go ahead with the medcal until baby is in 6 months plus prolly because they don't have the shielding/cover.
Triplezero50:

Well, it won't affect your medical results and won't delay your app. BUT you will have to use a hospital where they give the protective vest to protect the baby from the x-ray. TWO: pray your application is approved on time before the baby is born. If the baby is born here, you will have to get a passport for the baby and pay for the fees to include the baby in your application AND update your POF to cover the new addition to the family. By God's grace, your application will not be delayed so you won't have to worry about that. Finally, if you get approved on time, you will have to speed up your landing plans so madam can meet up with birthing in Canada so that your child can get an automatic Citizenship. You may also have to choose a province where health insurance is issued immediately, e.g. Alberta. Most provinces won't give you free health care until after 3 months. There you may need to get private insurance. Na money. But if you're approved in her second trimester where you still have 3 months to spare, then you can land anywhere (I'm assuming you're not a PNP candidate sha). This last point is just cos of automatic free health care.
I hope my story helps.
Congrats on everything! Regards to mama cannybaby. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sayveetwice: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
With BC you can book a week before too. So far there is space / slot available. They'll surely fix you in.
ednut1:
with IDP you can even book 2 days to the exam. But BC lts like 3 weeks to a month before

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kuntos: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Pls who took British council cbt test on july 20?

Has it been released? Because a friend is yet to see hers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please help with this. Below is what am to send with neco.
For number 1, which is my academic report. For my Two diplomas I was only given statement of result. Can I reprint and send to Wes?

Secondly, I have 2 diploma from different institution and I’ve been given both transcript in a stamp and sealed envelope. Can forward everything to Wes in a single package along with my neco scratch card.

Thanks for your help

kexepet:

If your Bsc. is from a Nigerian University then you’d need the listed above.
1) search the threads for information on how to send WEAC/NECO scratch card and result to WES.
2) You can use HelloFax to send your Bsc. degree certificate to WES.
3) Contact your university to send your transcript to WES
4) Please spend more time on page 1.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Icecreamy: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
opella:

Oh! I didn't know about Sask PNP @Icecreamy, what exactly are you applying for?

It's Express Entry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
This doesn’t have anything to do with your application. I used my marital name when I applied to WES for evaluation and my certificate carries my maiden name.

My report is out now and it didn’t affect it one bit since both my marital and maiden name has been quoted in my express entry submission

pomaj:
Please can someone answer this question?I made a similar mistake of applying for my wife in WES with my surname as on her new International Passport.But her academic credential carries her maiden name. how can i change and rectify this with WES as i have already paid and submitted

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Congratulations Lynda27 I almost started a song on your behalf. angry angry grin grin angry

The Lord pulled through for your family and granted you beauty for ashes. I congratulate your husband too for having supported and encouraged you when IELTS was showing itself, he is a good man.

Those memories will you hold dear for a long time, You gave us an emotional PPR story and it’s indeed a good trial so I’ll be rating it 6/10.

No one should come for me oooo. I gave her the extra 1 mark so she can prepare my jollof rice and chicken when I land in Canada with my family.
[quote author=Lynda27 post=80646637]Its PPR Guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss grin

The feeling is out of this ;Dworld. i literally didnt sleep all night. I was just staring at the email all night.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Congratulations jmnsimone. I think it’s safe to say that Ottawa is releasing Jan/Feb applicants.

Exactly 6months? This wait can give someone high BP without blood pressure level increasing oo.

You smashed IELTS once with just 2 days practice?? You can please tutor few people before you go. They are ready to work with your schedule.

The journey has been an eventful one I must presume and you have also gained a certification (I am interested in this too while I wait).

Go and prosper in the new land. I’ll rate your PPR story a 7/10 for a good job done.

[quote author=jmnsimone post=80647505]Here's my timeline guys

IELTS – September 29, 2018

ECA- January 22, 2019

CRS – 481

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by elohim24: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please do I need to send my O level results to Wes with scratch card apart from the one waec/neco will send? If yes, can I send o level results with scratch card, and master's result together with the one waec/neco will send in a single package to Wes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
IELTS scores are locked post AOR. If you can submit your application before the expiration date, then you don’t need to write again.

But if you only secured ITA and spouse result expires, your point will reduce.

Oluwolefola:
Good afternoon all,

I need your wealth of experience and advise on my current situation.

I have been working on my application for a while however I was trying to save up some funds for POF. Fund is available now and we have completed the application yesterday. The score is 467 but my spouse's ielts result is due to expire on the 19th of August. Based on the current trend I expect we will receive ITA by the next draw due to the CRS score. Should we proceed to apply with the almost expired ielts or we should decline when it comes and wait until she re writes the exam.

Most documents are available and we can ensure we submit on the same day ITA received. Which should be around the 7th of August

Kindly advise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Results are valid for 2 years
aremso:
Pls gurus, what is the tenure of IELTS, after writing and passed, how long can one wait without using it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Expresso17: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
shege45:
wow congrats
So it took more than a month after receiving rprf request to get ppr. Please what was on ur additional document slot on the cic site after submitting d receipt

Thank you.
I actually paid RPRF without getting a request for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
You can get the employment letter, promotion letter, confirmation letter, 6 months pay slip, statement of salary account, official I’d card OR you can get a reference letter from a colleague on a plain paper backed with his contact details and ID card
Nicoletheo:
Hello All,

Good evening. I have been able to put all my documents together and I am ready to submit however one of my employers has refused to give me a reference letter. Please kindly advice. What do I do?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
The full meaning of all these abbreviations is on page one of this thread.

As a matter of fact, you will get other abbreviations too that will help you in this application.
[color=#770077][/color]
Icecreamy:
Good evening,
Please can someone be kind enough to give the full meaning of all these abbreviations I am seeing on various posts; ITA, AOR, POF, WEB FORM, MEP/BIL, CSE, LOE, PPR, VO, GCMS etc.

Secondly I need an advice concerning primary NOC, is it okay to have job descriptions not relating to your degree as I have never taken any job in my field of study.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Topsmamen:

Post your JD here.
1. Acts as the interface between project team and construction contractor.
2. Prepares in house construction project cost estimate and schedule.
3. Review and benchmark contractors proposal in accordance to company guidelines
4. Review project progess daily, weekly and mothly with senior management
5. Monitor and control cost and schedule....

These are my main duties
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by intercedertee(f): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Congratulations. The blessing shall go round us all. Happy for u
Expresso17:
It's my turn for a testimony- PPR!

Will be back with full details please, I owe this forum

WES : Sept 12
IELTS: Oct 13
IELTS REMARK: Nov 16
ITA: Dec 19
AOR: Feb 13
ADR for SCHEDULE A : March 30
MEP/BIL: APRIL 10, Done by 24th April
RPRF : June 16

PPR: July 25

Thank you all
All Glory to the God of my journeys

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by princekins(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please I want to ask the gurus in the house some qstns:

1. In submitting POF do you tell them all the account you operate with various banks?
2. do you submit Passport of the person who gift you funds for POF
3. I have siblings who have traveled abroad in the last 10years, but I have not, how should I answer the Travel History question: Yes or No

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sending it in bits can raise a suspicion. Just have him send it in all at once and do a gift deed
Magnifico2000:

Hello Canadian. My brother wants to send d lump sum of money to my account as POF but I feel it might raise queries from the VO. I have not done my IELTS yet but I'm looking forward to doing that. My question is do I tell him to send the money every month or send d lump sum and do a gift deed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
sayveetwice:
With BC you can book a week before too. So far there is space / slot available. They'll surely fix you in.
oh things have changed . Am so last year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Icecreamy: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
temmarbaba:

Congrats ...
Please I need your advise. I want to evaluate my bsc by WES. BUT I see on their dashboard that I need the following:
1. Final Secondary Examination Results
2. WAEC/NECO Scratch Card or Electronic PIN Code
3. Degree certificate
4. Transcript

Its confusing to me here because it's only my bsc I want to evaluate , can you advise me on what to do here to be able to get my evaluation done?

Thank you very much

The final secondary examination results is a requirement for your credentials to be evaluated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bode0005: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good day house. Am trying to include a work experience I had over 10 years ago in my work history. It was for less than 2 years. Does it count? Trying to boost chances of provincial nomination.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by aremso(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good day house, please does WES evaluate GCE result?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dadas1112: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
I've been following this thread for sometime now but I have a few questions and I'll appreciate if you could help me with some answers and clarification. I'm hopeful for an ITA soon.

1) I figured that most people after getting a gift deed done still invest the money in treasury bill or Fixed deposit and submit investment certificate to CIC. Is there a particular reason for that as opposed to having the money lie in the account and printing bank statement of past six months showing current balance?

2) Can Medical examination and PCC be done prior to receiving ITA?

Gurus please help a brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.