Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050353 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by psalmizt(m): 3:42am On Aug 02, 2019
Didibibi:
Good morning, I need some clarification on submitting requested documents for applying for EOI for Alberta. In the checklist document they required original ECA report, how do I send them original copy if I don't have it, I have only the ecopy sent by Wes. P. S I sent you a pm
Please any other contribution is welcomed.

Sorry for the delayed response. You can send a printout of the ecopy. I also didn't get an original certificate from WES

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Flopretty: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2019
jaybros:

Hello, please were you informed by WES that they had sent for verification to your school?
I just want to know if WES would inform the applicant when the verification is initiated. Thank you.

Yes, WES will send you a mail to inform you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Flopretty: 6:50am On Aug 02, 2019
This question is for those that received NOI from Alberta.

When creating your EE profile, did you choose Alberta or you chose All provinces to be able to receive NOI from Alberta.

Just want to know if its compulsory to pick Alberta specifically inorder to get NOI or choosing All provinces does not stop someone from getting NOI from Alberta.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vwne: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2019
Iyamarun:
Please who can help or coach me on writing task two o.
Pls is beg I'm begging you.

Just sent you a pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by peeparty(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2019
dolapodabo:
My brother, I say congratulations, I am also in this process but UNILAG is showing us. Could you possibly help with a link to help in sending transcript faster .. my email
.. dolapodabo@gmail.com
. Thanks.

Congrat bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by peeparty(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2019
Perra:

Calm down, new people dont even know what the crs tool is .

You would be the principal applicant because you have a masters degree . If your husband has any degree he can apply with you and you can both write the English test IELTS ..... Your main sucess will depend on how well you peform on the test as well as your husband .

If your husband has no cert or if you feel he will perform poorly in the english test you might have to take the journey alone for now .

Theres a site you can calculate your score to check your chances and know where you stand, that is the CRS calculator ..... U can just type it on google and it will take you there . Scroll down and fill the form, it will tell you where you stand ....

Read from page one and keep reading till you become familiar with the things being spoken about here . No one can explain everything to you, ..just read and read ....

Wait oo I need to know is this express entry only for married people
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2019
Someone should please respond to this, I also want to know how.
Pleassssse. Thank you.

Flopretty:

When creating your EE profile, did you choose Alberta or you chose All provinces to be able to receive NOI from Alberta.

Just want to know if its compulsory to pick Alberta specifically inorder to get NOI or choosing All provinces does not stop someone from getting NOI from Alberta.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hamddy: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Hello @njbybrthnly, I was directed to your profile by some naira landers. I really need your guidance on how you went about your application as self employed as we have a very similar situation. I haven't read anything about it prior to when mamajojo mentioned it here and I've tried to search for more info on cic but cant seem to find any straight information. I will be grateful if you can help with. I have almost all the required documents as stated.

I will be grateful if you can assist me through this process.

I look forward to your response. I don't mind of you can email me on hamddy500@yahoo.com. (please help a sister).

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2019
know:
@Topsmamen, @ladymarshal and other gurus...

We got a ADR requesting bank statements and payslips for the past one year. We used the webform link in the request letter to upload it. We later got a mail today that we should rather upload on our online accout with cic. We seem not to be able to find any place-holder on the accout where we can upload. Pls, can anyone help us to find our way round it.

That’s weird. There should be a placeholder saying “provide replacement” something like that. Is there any placeholder under Client Information or Supporting Documents?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Intergrity19: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Hello my people please I am trying to clear things up on my end before I begin this Express entry stuff but I have some challenges that I need help with. Which is My work experience.......

I have not worked in any company before but I have worked for some years with a road side plumber....

My challenge is that

1. It is a road side plumber work experience that I have.
2. The little pay I received over the years was cash.

Please how am I going to proof this? As a work experience when I create my Express entry profile. also what is the best route to take?

Please I know everyone is busy with their own problems but a little contribution can help me out

Joo2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by know: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2019
Topsmamen:

That’s weird. There should be a placeholder saying “provide replacement” something like that. Is there any placeholder under Client Information or Supporting Documents?

Seen. Done! I had to refresh the 'view uploaded document' link severally before it came up. Four placeholders even popped up. Many thanks as always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by know: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2019
Laune:

Log into your profile, open your PR application, a space for you to upload the document ought to have been created. You can check each placeholder to confirm where exactly as the others would be locked. From your ADR, I'm thinking it's either work experience or proof of funds. Make sure you transmit after uploading.

I later figured it out. Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Efeosa5(f): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2019
Hi, im in need of more information.
I sent money to someone I met here for WAEC process. I want to know how long it takes for it to get to WES. . Cos she initially told me 3 days but it's been past a week and nothing yet in my WES account. .so I further complained to her and she said it take 3-5 weeks for processing of the result then 3 days to WES.
I truly don't understand that. . What is WAEC processing really!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ogerich22: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2019
vllar:

The middle name on my NECO cert was totally different from what I use on other certificates like MSc and also int passport. Wes still accepted without any question. Waiting for my evaluation report anyway. Maybe you should contact Wes they might advice.
Please can you tell me how you contacted Neco to send your transcript. How did you go about it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Onebase79(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Triplezero50:

No, I'm sorry.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WaleCanada: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Efeosa5:
Hi, im in need of more information.
I sent money to someone I met here for WAEC process. I want to know how long it takes for it to get to WES. . Cos she initially told me 3 days but it's been past a week and nothing yet in my WES account. .so I further complained to her and she said it take 3-5 weeks for processing of the result then 3 days to WES.
I truly don't understand that. . What is WAEC processing really!!!!

Who is she and what's her nairaland handle?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Flopretty:

you will choose all provinces

cc Blesso222

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Intergrity19:
Hello my people please I am trying to clear things up on my end before I begin this Express entry stuff but I have some challenges that I need help with. Which is My work experience.......

I have not worked in any company before but I have worked for some years with a road side plumber....

My challenge is that

1. It is a road side plumber work experience that I have.
2. The little pay I received over the years was cash.

Please how am I going to proof this? As a work experience when I create my Express entry profile. also what is the best route to take?

Joo.2018
first read page one very well, then explain the way you did here in your LOE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2019
Flopretty:

chose all provinces. If your noc matches what they need and you have a score above 420 or 430 you would get noi. This year most nigerians that got were admin staff

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ogerich22: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2019
MamaJoJo:

Having an EOI with SINP does not stop you from having an EE profile. Simulate your scores for EE to find out if you are eligible
Please I need your help. Can I have a different NOC in express entry and a different one in Saks.
How do I start my application for pnp to Saks?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Greatlady234: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2019
hamddy:

Okay, replying you.

Hello @greatlady234 I was directed to your profile by mamajojo when I was asking about self employed. I'm so happy I found someone of similar situation. Please I need your assistance on how you went about it. I am yet to find the procedure on CIC, I've searched but still can't find any direct info.

Will appreciate your assistance. I sent you a PM will be grateful if you can respond.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Efeosa5(f): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Thank u , God bless u
jaybros:

Yes...it takes 3-5 weeks fr waec to prepare it, then it takes courier firms 2-3 days to deliver it to WES. Mine took 4 weeks for waec to prepare and 2 days for ups to deliver it.

If its even during WAEC examination period...it will take almost two months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Ogerich22:

Please I need your help. Can I have a different NOC in express entry and a different one in Saks.
why would you have a different noc for same job role That fishy. Go to the saks pnp website to start. Google it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Saintee2009(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Good morning guys... I would like to ask a question for clarification purpose as my research has proved futile so far....

Can NGO work experience be used? Payment was made by the employer throughout the said period and was in cash.

I'll need your input on this please @Topsmamen
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Saintee2009:
Good morning guys... I would like to ask a question for clarification purpose as my research has proved futile so far....

Can NGO work experience be used? Payment was made by the employer throughout the said period and was in cash.

I'll need your input on this please @Topsmamen
Thank you.

Sure it can be used, as long as it was a paid, full time position and meets the requirements for work experience.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
No its not, how do you feel asking such a question shocked
peeparty:

Wait oo I need to know is this express entry only for married people

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2019
know:
@Topsmamen, @ladymarshal and other gurus...

We got a ADR requesting bank statements and payslips for the past one year. We used the webform link in the request letter to upload it. We later got a mail today that we should rather upload on our online accout with cic. We seem not to be able to find any place-holder on the accout where we can upload. Pls, can anyone help us to find our way round it.
I think their system has a bug or something. The placeholders appears sometimes and disappears at other times. So whenever it appears, quickly upload it. I had the same experience with yours. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sseyi9: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2019
Thanks for the tips . Please share with me some materials needed. salisuseyi9@gmail.com. Thanks

Vwne:
I have been following the thread for a while now and I wrote IELTS GT (MOD IDP) for the first time on July 6, 2019. Thankfully, the result came out as LRWS 9, 9, 7.5, 8.5

I would like to share some tips on the listening part. I understand it may not work for some but I think it helped me.

I used Cambridge books to prepare and increased the speed of audio playback (on exam day, the audio felt slower and I had more time to focus). It was difficult initially but I soon got used to listening to the audio, following the questions, and taking notes at the same time.

Before the narrator starts, I skim through the questions, underline key words and think of synonyms while predicting possible answers (or the format the answers could take). Sometimes, there are 'false start' answers; where the narrator corrects the answer while narrating (kindly pay attention).

https://ieltsonlinetests.com/ielts-exam-library#general-training is good for practice. Their listening test audio is faster than the usual Cambridge audio.

IELTS Liz, English Emma and E2 Language channels on YouTube are fantastic resources as well.

I can share the materials I used if you request.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2019
Ogerich22:

Please can you tell me how you contacted Neco to send your transcript. How did you go about it

You have to visit their office over in Lagos to do that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MamaJoJo: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2019
Ogerich22:

No both NOC has to be the same. Am not very familiar with PNP of saks? I think your NOC has to be in demand. Go to the sister thread for PNP for further assistance

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.