Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,155 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1048629 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Rence22(f): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Happy Sunday people. Please I want to ask. At what stage exactly does one need to pay the Visa fees. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by urblackpearl: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pls I sent you a PM.
Homextras:

Hello House, many thanks for the advise. I found solution to my challenge. So i did a recomputing of my CRS score, and found out that my real age gave me my present crs score. It then occurred to me that while I was answering the questions that will validate my express entry profile, after receiving ITA, I made the mistake.
So I simply discovered that I can modify family information, and this was where I corrected the error in age. After doing that, my update form was now showing my real age, as previously entered while completing my express entry profile. So I didn't decline the ITA.

Thanks for the divergent advises. God bless and answer our heart desires.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadaissure: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sales agreement
Car receipt
Car papers

Ok2016:
Good day all, pls as per proof of fund. I am claiming I sold my car to meet the required amount. Since this amount just came in to my account, how best can I present this?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ceecia(f): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wazzaowner:

Are you writing the exams this sept?
No I plan to write in March. I want to start preparing from now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ceecia(f): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wazzaowner:
I need a reading mate for BCS, if you are based in lagos and writing the exam this September hit me up on 07039041259
Please if it's not so much trouble, can you share the study material? I'll really appreciate that. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
beges:
Hello Fam.Do I need to book appointment for BIL for Abuja or a walk in will Do?Also, can I fly in get it done and out same day?

Where are you flying in from??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DanMisla: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
beges:

Thank you.how do a make booking please? Is there a number I can call?

Sorry...I didn't book. I did a walk in.

Jbelieve:

Did mine last year and I booked. Just to avoid stories that touch.

@Jbelieve might be able to help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Setf: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
No, that's not true, my husband paid using UBA debit Mastercard.

[qquote author=Silversurfer1 post=81347910]For those who have gotten PCC for the UK, is it true you can't pay for it with a Nigerian debit/credit card? A lady on Twitter said she couldn't pay for hers and a representative of their organisation said due to Nigeria's notorious 419 issues, they don't accept payment from Nigerian cards.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oluwayeminikans: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
sesay:

Good morning everyone, I got nomination from Alberta last week. plz, what is the process and what is the time frame for expiration? Though I've not accepted it. I'm a registered nurse.
Hi, please tell us more about the time frame for you to get Albert's NOI and your JD.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jaybros: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
If a SoR has a clause written on it that it expires after a certain period of time and you still send it to an ECA body, will it be rejected even though the university sent transcripts?

Is there any implication for editing your NoC to a more appropriate one after entering the pool?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Leepar: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Leepar:
I wrote my ielts with Mod on the 27th of July and the result came out so LRWS- 8,8,6.5,7.5 however i feel i wrote properly to at least get a 7 or even a 7.5 in writing, i dont know if its a good idea to request a remark /Eor on my result as theres a strong conviction my writing was better than this.. so an Eor on both writing and speaking for good measure... i need advice on this and also how do i follow up with idp Australia when i have requested and Eor..

Goodevening i sent a mail to idp Australia concerning my Eor, to know of they had received it from the office in lagos but no response is this normal.. mail did not bounce back or anything like that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jasmine21(f): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Please I am new here and need advice and answers. Here are my questions:

1. Since WES takes 35 biz days to evaluate one's credentials, does it make sense to send my docs NOW to WES, while preparing for my IELTS?
2. Once evaluated, do they hold it and I send it later? (I am applying for express entry)
3. I am also interested in the provincial nomination option. I am so confused by the instructions on the website. Can someone pls just explain the steps to PNP?

Thank you in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Leepar:

Goodevening i sent a mail to idp Australia concerning my Eor, to know of they had received it from the office in lagos but no response is this normal.. mail did not bounce back or anything like that
please send again, till you get a response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
jasmine21:
Hello Everyone,

Please I am new here and need advice and answers. Here are my questions:

1. Since WES takes 35 biz days to evaluate one's credentials, does it make sense to send my docs NOW to WES, while preparing for my IELTS?---- Send your documents as asap. Does not have any thing to do with ielts
2. Once evaluated, do they hold it and I send it later? (I am applying for express entry). --------They send you a copy
3. I am also interested in the provincial nomination option. I am so confused by the instructions on the website. Can someone pls just explain the steps to PNP? --------Pnp is not an an easy route and each province has their requirement or ways. So u have to check their different websites some require u have a job offer, other family member there and specific occupations . Why are u considering pnp

Thank you in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beges: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
moneybag4411:

Where are you flying in from??
Phc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jbelieve: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
beges:

Thank you.how do a make booking please? Is there a number I can call?

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Nigeria/biometrics.html

You can walkin and do biometrics without prior appointment but its better to be safe. Link above to book appointment.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AdetonaDami(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
ladymarshall:
How have you been? Long time.

Yes. As long as you're paid and the company/contractor is willing to write a letter that you were employed and paid that amount for 40 hours or more, you are good to go.

Ladymarshall....thanks so much, been stuck with work and life generally. We are sure moving and not giving up.

How are you too and I think Ive missed alot here, moreover has ppr landed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by VicExcel: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ok. Thanks.
teevyne01:

Read thru thr thread
Esp page
Specific questions? Then go ahead and ask on here or PM me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jasmine21(f): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
Thanks Tina for your reply and advice, I will begin with my docs right away.

Most of the good stories i got from friends, got in through PNP. So, it seemed like a straight and SURE way. (Am I wrong? pls educate me LOL.)
I don't have any family member in Canada so its either PNP or express entry for me. What are the Pros and cons of PNP?

[quote author=Tina26 post=81374836][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zigdore: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=COPR post=80510850]

Sorry for the long post. I pray this cheat sheet helps you to achieve your desired scores.
[/[quote author=Zigdore post=81377298]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Maritee(f): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
No, I was no longer in the new job as my contract with the company ended in January. However in my personal history, I inputed Unemployed from January till the period I submitted my application. I hope I have answered your question correctly.?

[quote author=Silversurfer1 post=81365412][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by VicExcel: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ok. Thanks much.
jaybros:

Yes you can use the maiden name,
You can also send your marriage certificate or proof of change of name if you prefer to change surname (but no need).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eilenora: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
MumofTwins2017:
For PNP, very rare. Only Prince Edward Island back in May but I was feeling like i still had a better option waiting for scores to drop. Since then, no other request for Lawyers. I suggest you take IELTS again.

I take it u r also a lawyer.

Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eilenora: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=Silversurfer1 post=81328220][/quote]

we have evaluated with iqas o.

issue is age, 34 and 35 respectively sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
jasmine21:
Thanks Tina for your reply and advice, I will begin with my docs right away.

Most of the good stories i got from friends, got in through PNP. So, it seemed like a straight and SURE way. (Am I wrong? pls educate me LOL.)
I don't have any family member in Canada so its either PNP or express entry for me. What are the Pros and cons of PNP?

make your research and ask your friends yoo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
You people should help me beg Accra o. After over two months ADR submission, still no show. cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hamddy: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lotus capital. Check them inside. alausa central mosque compound or their office at ikoyi. Off Alfred rewane.

realone2012:
Please guyz. who knows any non-interest investment/savings that one can do with the POF, and whose letter will be accepted as evidence of POF.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.