Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1048681 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ifakiland:

Does it matters whether project or no as long as there's a transcript and cert. Cima, ciin don't have projects and Wes evaluated them wella
you know CIIN does have 3 stages, tell me, which one do they evaluate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Remicynt(f): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
I was at d office last week. I was told they are still working on June. God shld help we July candidates
SonsOfLiverpool:
I face a similar situation right now but I guess they have the transcript because my school had sent it. This is the sixth week I paid for WAEC process which they said would take six weeks before it leaves their office. I guess I have to go check their office next week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Olami2903:
This was so heartwarming to read. Well done! So glad you're both finally finally free and able to be your full authentic selves. I wish you both the very best. ❤️���

We have all read that story so needless reproducing it here. All you needed to do is quote a bit of it than quoting everything.

Nobody wants to scroll up and down without getting any tangible information.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Monimatic(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
When sending my university transcript to WES, do I need to also include my university certificate?

Cos certificate was listed as part of documents I should also submit .

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Remicynt:
I was at d office last week. I was told they are still working on June. God shld help we July candidates
June? lipsrsealed and me I applied July 9th. I guess ours will have to take a bit longer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Transcript and certificate doesn't justify favorable outcome. Btec has the above, yet WES evaluates it as one semester program. The evaluating body have their requirement for evaluation

True! I even noticed some Indian Masters degree being evaluated as Postgraduate Certifcates by WES.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Monimatic:
When sending my university transcript to WES, do I need to also include my university certificate?

Yes. I believe your school will request a copy of your certificate. My school requested for mine and I believe they sent it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by IOA18: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wow! very interesting post and i'm also as amazed as the Accra officers. Wish you guys all the best.

Sandydav:
How the lesbians got PPR��
TIMELINE:
IELTS(ONCE) LSWR 8.5, 8, 7, 7.5
Se!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Monimatic(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Yes. I believe your school will request a copy of your certificate. My school requested for mine and I believe they sent it.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Efeosa5(f): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hello House,
I need clarification. The fund one has to have in the account does it have to be in d account for 6 months? Like I mean, u don't have the money in d account but after an ITA u get the money, is it applicable? or u have to wait 6 months with the money in your account before u send it.

Thanks .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
You can send it yourself to WES via courier (expensive) or via hellofax (free). Use the search bar at the top of Nairaland to search for 'hellofax'. There have been multiple posts. Ensure your reference number is clearly indicated.

Please send only the certificate yourself - not the transcript.

Monimatic:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Efeosa5:
Hello House,
I need clarification. The fund one has to have in the account does it have to be in d account for 6 months? Like I mean, u don't have the money in d account but after an ITA u get the money, is it applicable? or u have to wait 6 months with the money in your account before u send it.

Thanks .
You can have the money anytime, just make sure you have enough proof that the money is yours or the money has been gifted to you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Chefchen: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dear All
Please I have a question...
I want to evaluate my documents with WES and I have a Masters so I sent in the Masters and Degree transcript to them but WES says my degree is incomplete because the records is from year 2. But the thing is I gained admission through direct entry I had NCE. So please what do I do now. Who has been in this situation before....so confused now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
Chefchen:
Dear All
Please I have a question...
I want to evaluate my documents with WES and I have a Masters so I sent in the Masters and Degree transcript to them but WES says my degree is incomplete because the records is from year 2. But the thing is I gained admission through direct entry I had NCE. So please what do I do now. Who has been in this situation before....so confused now.
evaluate only the masters. Tell them to remove the bsc. Case closed

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eilenora: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Silversurfer1:

yes o. we both have up to 10yrs work expernc.

feel it has to do with ielts.

And you've maxed out your work experience? People in that age range and older still go through with your qualifications. Pele. I actually don't know how to advise you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Monimatic(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
amaya21:
You can send it yourself to WES via courier (expensive) or via hellofax (free). Use the search bar at the top of Nairaland to search for 'hellofax'. There have been multiple posts. Ensure your reference number is clearly indicated.

Please send only the certificate yourself - not the transcript.

Thx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifakiland(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
beamboh:
My CRS is currently 431. Can I evaluate my CIPM with WES to increase my scores? Do I need to re-evaluate my BSc as I used ICES for that?
How long does cimp take and what's the cost
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Chefchen: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ok so I can evaluate only the Masters, was thinking I have to evaluate both.
Thanks Buddy.
ednut1:
evaluate only the masters. Tell them to remove the bsc. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by safex(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
quadriano:
Yes, it's BC. I will, thanks
All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by safex(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Munix:
Hello House,

Pls I av a BSC in Accounting, AAT and ICAN-ACA, which of these is best to evaluate with WES?
I'm in my early 30s with above 4 yrs work exp. Also single.
Thanks
Evaluate B.Sc. and ICAN AAT
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beamboh: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Yes, it's personnel management
Influential101:
So you've been sitting on 2 or more cert? Please hurry and evaluate it, you don't need your Bsc to evaluate it..best wishes

Meanwhile, hope the CIPM you have is that of personnel management?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Topsmamen:

Present Ma.

Okay. You can put your hand down and face your work.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifakiland(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
ednut1:
u just want to write the ats or u have it If u dont have it already go for acca abeg. Ats takes 1.5 years
How long is acca?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
June? lipsrsealed and me I applied July 9th. I guess ours will have to take a bit longer
Someone on this forum who applied on the 24th June confirmed that his result was dispatched on the 12th of this month, exactly 7 weeks after. So 7 weeks seems to be the timeline now.
Just let us know when you are notified of dispatch, so that we all can keep track.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Rence22(f): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Efeosa5:
Hello House,

Thanks .
It means if you are using statements of account as your POF, you must print out your account details for six months from the time of your documents submission. The amount peculiar to your family size must be reflected in your accounts when converted into Canadian dollars.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Rence22:

It means if you are using statements of account as your POF, you must print out your account details for six months from the time of your documents submission. The amount peculiar to your family size must be reflected in your accounts when converted into Canadian dollars.
average 6 months balance and 6 months banks statement don't mean same thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Rence22(f): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
KaceeDcontrol:

Someone on this forum who applied on the 24th June confirmed that his result was dispatched on the 12th of this month, exactly 7 weeks after. So 7 weeks seems to be the timeline now.
Just let us know when you are notified of dispatch, so that we all can keep track.
Bear in mind that they just returned from script marking. I registered for mine on the 6th of June and it was dispatched on the 12th of July. Same excuse was given. I am post verification stage though.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by 1mole1: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Please does WES positively evaluate diploma from Nigerian Institute of Management ?

Also, please does anyone have a reliable contact at Tai Solar in University of Education?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fm90(f): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
Please has wes completed your evaluation.
Rence22:

Bear in mind that they just returned from script marking. I registered for mine on the 6th of June and it was dispatched on the 12th of July. Same excuse was given. I am post verification stage though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adeolabilkis002: 12:44am On Aug 20, 2019
Hello E_fam.I greet you all.I am preparing for ielts slated 7th September.I'll like to know if 8ok can suffice for wes evaluation consideration I'll evaluate OND N HND from yabatech using Neco and Hellofax.If the money isn't enough now can I start with wes payment first .I mean can the evaluation be done one by one till I get the remaining money .

Or should I just wait until all is complete
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Sandydav:

TIMELINE:
Hello guys! Thanks for all the positive comments and good wishes. The outpour of love in my mail has been insane. We appreciate you all. If I haven't responded to your mail please bear with me, I'd do so soonest. I'm here because of all enquiries about CIPM. I had posted the process earlier in Part 4 of the thread(click on my moniker, then click on my posts, it's on page 4) but I'm just going to repost a screenshot of the requirement since so many people are asking. Please note that this was the process in place as at last year when we applied, I don't know if anything has changed since then(especially the fee) so be sure to google CIPM customer service and give them a call to reconfirm. I'll respond to all other personal enquiries privately, just give me time please.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bezimo(m): 1:51am On Aug 20, 2019
Dinma27:

I thought they just need transcript

Transcript of the completed degree..You will also be required to send your degree..while your school is to send the transcript not you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.