Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050335 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Thanks for all the information i have gotten from here.

Quick update.

ECA --- Check
IELTS --- check
Entered pool: 473
I received ITA on August 12th.
Book medicals, did medicals 27th.
E-medical form --- check
Work reference letter --- check
Employment letter --- check
Bank reference letter --- check
Bank statement of account --- check
Lagos PCC --- Check
UK PCC --- Check
Gift deed --- Check

Guys, abeg what else do i need to have? I don't want to pack all documents but at the same time I would like to upload the required documents.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
For education. IELTS, WES report, Bsc/ MSc I guess.

PLSHELEP:

Quick update.

Guys, abeg what else do i need to have? I don't want to pack all documents but at the same time I would like to upload the required documents.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hocmeum: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Thanks Bro

ednut1:
[left][/left]scan his signature and attach :. Cut and paste.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hocmeum: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Those who has used Sterling bank for online payment nfor Wes et al, was it verve card or visa card? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Keluma: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=ladymarshall post=81676353]Perhaps you answered yes to the statutory questions. Relax, it's not a big deal. If you had visa refusals and declared or if you didn't have visa refusals or you passed medicals, don't worry about it. If you like, you can raise a CSE and tell your VO your concerns.

[/quote
Pls in the case of the usual US visa refusal that they do not give a personal reason for the refusal do I need to indicate yes as visa refusal also post ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by cnwamo(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hi Guys, please i have a slight headache.

i'm a Nigerian registered nurse with 5 years work experience after which i went back to school to get my MBBS degree outside Nigeria, i recently graduated and have decided to head to Canada, after reading up on previous threads i just realized i'd have to use MCC for evaluation of my medical degree.
My question is; would it be wise to also use WES for evaluation of nursing diploma(it's the 3 year nursing school not a university degree) considering the work experience?, would it add more points? can i apply with both?.. any input would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by afroxyz: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
please does someone who is applying for a PhD admission need to submit waec transcripts to wes for evaluation? Shouldn't my Bsc and Msc be sufficient?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
PLSHELEP:

Quick update.

ECA --- Check
IELTS --- check
E-medical form --- check
Lagos PCC --- Check
UK PCC --- Check
Gift deed --- Check

eca academic certificate and ielts ( merged- education)
digital passport ( studio 24 or phone application).
proof of funds summary to show conversion and rate to CAD merged with other POF documents
cool

14 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Tods(f): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=bellexa22 post=81089899]IT’S PPR & COPR grin grin
He is God all by himself and I will trust in him.
Apologies for dropping the good news late.

ITA: April 3rd, 2019(457) FSW
AOR: May 20th, 2019
MEP/BIL: July 2nd, 2019
BIL Done: July 5th, 2019
PPR: July 16th (57 days) 2019
Passport submission: July 18th
COPR: August 6th 2019
No ADR
No Ghosts (well I wasn’t checking though)
I don’t know my VO

PLACEHOLDERS

Education: BSC cert, MSC cert, ECA, IELTS (for PA & spouse)
Employment: Reference, Offer letter, Payslip, Commendation letter, Promotion letter (we had all the document so why not) For PA only
Change of Name: Marriage certificate, Affidavit, News paper publication, One and the same for PA.
POF: Summary page, Letter of consent from spouse (we used a joint account fixed deposit), Renmoney certificate, Renmoney letter of reference, Bank statement( this wasn’t necessary though as our fixed deposit had more than the required funds)
Police certificate: Inspector Moshood
Medicals: Qlife medical form (It's advisable to book before you get ITA if you are sure of getting at the next draw, this delayed our application submission)
Digital Photo: The Passport app came in handy
Client Information: We filled Schedule A upfront, Visa refusal letters

POINTS TO NOTE
Please before submitting your application READ! READ!! READ!!!. While we were waiting for ICES I spent time going through nairaland thread, searching for answers online. There was really nothing peculiar about our application but I needed to be sure we had crossed all the ts. Some of the questions I had:
1. Using renmoney as POF. I have read a good number of PPR scripts and only found one person who used it, I tried contacting the moniker but got no response. Renmoney has one clause on their certificate that says “We can choose to approve or decline a liquidation request” I was really worried about it even though they always approve all liquidation requests. If you are in these shoes, you can request for a Letter of reference that says you have access to the funds in your account anytime. I had gotten a reference letter without this statement and requested they added that line to the reference letter, my relationship officer said he wasn’t sure they could add that line to my letter. He eventually came through with the letter but this was a day after we submitted. Well turns out it is not an issue but give yourself peace of mind by getting that letter.
2. We claimed points for only one role in PA’s previous workplace even though PA had 2 roles with different NOCs at the same company. We added the second role to personal history. The letter of reference had both roles.
Ladies and gentlemen, before submitting your application, make sure you spend time gathering info, ANY DOUBT you have before submitting is VALID. I’ve seen people asking questions about doubts they had after submitting their application. Don’t be like them oo. Ask all your questions now, google as well.

->Take screenshots of your application before submitting in case of an ADR.
->Please make sure your scanned documents are clear, people get rejected for illegibility.
->Create folders for every placeholder on your laptop and drop the necessary documents, this will help you mirror your application and also help you avoid silly mistakes like uploading a document in the wrong placeholder(please don’t be lazy about this).
->Take a day or 2 to compare the information on your documents with the information you filled especially the dates*. I know somebody that found a mistake with the dates on her reference after submitting.
->After receiving documents like ECA, IELTS, POF statements, Police report etc please check check check for mistakes before leaving the location if possible.
->Keep your application simple, if you must add unnecessary documents please add to Client information section.

After submitting, pleasssseeeee leave your application to God, stop looking for wetin no loss, Let Go and Let God. I see people going back to their application to give themselves a headache asking questions they should have asked before or questions they have already asked. No follow them oo that’s why I suggested using at least 2 days to check and recheck your application, I know it’s not easy but stressing yourself over things you can’t change isn’t worth it, trust me!.

Special thanks to @topsmamen & co for answering all my questions and to the nairaland community. I wish everyone all the best in their various stagessmiley.
[/quote\] A big congratulations to you. Please how long did ICES take in evaluating the transcript?

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Tina26:

eca academic certificate and ielts ( merged- education)
digital passport ( studio 24 or phone application).
proof of funds summary to show conversion and rate to CAD merged with other POF documents
cool

Thanks but please explain "proof of funds summary to show conversion and rate to CAD merged"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by terpenoid(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
PLSHELEP:

Quick update.

ECA --- Check
IELTS --- check
E-medical form --- check
Lagos PCC --- Check
UK PCC --- Check
Gift deed --- Check

Please can i get a step by step process on how you got all this cos I'm so eager to relocate to Canada...I'm currently working with a bank here in Lego's which i have worked for 9months now...thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=terpenoid post=81732269][/quote]start from page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ThowLou(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
barby008:
PM me

I am having difficulties sending you a message. My email is- tfb1593@gmail.com

I would appreciate if you reach me please. Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
PLSHELEP:

Thanks but please explain "proof of funds summary to show conversion and rate to CAD merged"

Pof of funds summary

1- N3,000,000 in oceanic bank account @270(check xe.com for rates) = 12,000 CAD

2. Mutual funds in HSBC N1,000,000 @ 270 = 1000 CAD

Total funds= 13,000 CAD

14 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Tods(f): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please who knows how long it takes ICES to evaluate transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by segtak25: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
majestic8855:
Hello all,

Can I get advice on this,
On my WAEC day of birth is 17th August, on my passport its 17th August, same with my Msc result. But on my birth certificate day of birth is 24th August as my birth was registered 3 years after and my dad made a mistake. On my Bsc. Transcript 24th August was written. The problem now is that WES highlighted that 24th August was written on my Bsc. The year of birth and month is the same thing its only the day that has discrepancies. What can I do.

Why are you causing confusion for yourself.
You are always told to use your highest degree so far you are not claiming two certificate.

Since your MSC and passport carry the same and authentic dob.

Go to your local government tomorrow, get a new birth certificate with the correct date, send a mail to Wes to remove your BSc and update your profile with the date on your MSC and waec ...
Thats all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Tina26:

Pof of funds summary

1- N3,000,000 in oceanic bank account @270(check xe.com for rates) = 12,000 CAD

2. Mutual funds in HSBC N1,000,000 @ 270 = 1000 CAD

Total funds= 13,000 CAD

thanks so much. I’m actually using one account and all the funds of 3.65m is in one account. I’ve printed the xe rate as at today that I printed my statement. Good? Or any other suggestions?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=terpenoid post=81732269][/quote]

Honestly, you might have to start reading from page 1. Believe me it’s interesting, just keep reading.

But whatever you do, start with ECA then IELTS... don’t worry about work experience for now, by the time you’re done with ECA alone, your work experience would def be a year and above.

When you’re done reading, you can come back and ask questions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
CanadianFan:

No problem if you ignore.

Someone asked the same question above as he/she seemed to have an issue so it makes perfect sense to ask.

This man! undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oluwolefola: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
PLSHELEP:

Quick update.

ECA --- Check
IELTS --- check

Add your degree certificate and probably payslips if you have them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
bekayy:
For education. IELTS, WES report, Bsc/ MSc I guess.

For someone that has gotten ITA??
Han! han!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hocmeum:
Those who has used Sterling bank for online payment nfor Wes et al, was it verve card or visa card? Thank you
Must be visa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Villagegirl: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dinma27:

For someone that has gotten ITA??
Han! han!!

He/she actually needs those documents merged for proof of education post ITA. There's a placeholder for that.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
PLSHELEP:
thanks so much. I’m actually using one account and all the funds of 3.65m is in one account. I’ve printed the xe rate as at today that I printed my statement. Good? Or any other suggestions?
good
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by vtitan70: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Pls has anyone evaluated city and guides result recently, am trying to evaluate my own and city and guides has sent my certificate to WES twice but was rejected, pls help me with what they want because the only thing the wrote on my profile was the certificate was not sent from appropriate body. Pls I need assistance.

Thanks.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
Current processing time is 20 weeks, and possibly longer for degrees obtained in Africa. It's on their website

Tods:
Please who knows how long it takes ICES to evaluate transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Applying for a Ph.D or applying to evaluate a completed PhD with an evaluation agency?

afroxyz:
please does someone who is applying for a PhD need to submit waec transcripts?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kendrix69:

Must be visa

Must I used their Master card a few days ago and it worked.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
It says "examination results not accepted" - it doesn't look like the certificate is an issue.

vtitan70:
Pls has anyone evaluated city and guides result recently, am trying to evaluate my own and city and guides has sent my certificate to WES twice but was rejected, pls help me with what they want because the only thing the wrote on my profile was the certificate was not sent from appropriate body. Pls I need assistance.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Asetime: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
vtitan70:

Thanks.
It simply means that you have to contact the institution you attended to send your transcript directly to WES with the stamps et al.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by StellaStar1112(f): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good evening Nairalanders soon to be Canny landers. Please I have a Query with regards to which NOC code is most appropriate for my job which I intend using as Primary occupation. My job title is Project Research Coordinator and I work with the Korea International Cooperation Agency, (KOICA)which is the grant Aid Agency of the South Korean Government. I was thinking that the NOC Code 4164 ( 4164 Social policy researchers, consultants and program officers) but I am still on the fence about it�. Kindly find below some of my duties and please advise. Thanks in advance.
Duties:
-Data Collection and Analysis in line with Koica’s development projects
-Coordination and Management Liaise with partners ensuring a collaborative effort towards the planning, organization and execution of Koica’s projects
-Reception of experts, managing and coordinating project related tasks with Korean experts
- Research analysis on development trends and projects in new areas
-Support planning, logistics and ground work for future Koica projects and liaise with government partners for the attainment of project goals

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.