Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050514 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 5:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Topsmamen:

1. Indicate on your reference letter that you were paid in cash. There are PPR stories of people paid in cash on Page 1.
2. Get a cash salary certificate from your employer. A sample of this can also be found on Page 1.

Uncle Topsmamen please I need your assistance. Trying to work on all my docs, it's important. Pls help....I don't know how to pm, is it the same and email message? I've just done that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 6:22am On Sep 07, 2019
[]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 6:26am On Sep 07, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Congrats Sis!! And more hailings to that your photographer, he’s the real MVP grin
As for your skin, let’s just say Canada should brace for your arrivalgrin

Hi sis, please I'm trying to prepare my documents and need your assistance with some very important aspects. Can you please help? I just email messaged you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by vikmeek: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Hey guys
I want to ask one honest question.

Will this Express entry continue beyond 2021?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AryaEgugu: 7:12am On Sep 07, 2019
mikkyshow:
Good day!!!
Please, for those who have used Gift Deed as POF, kindly help me with genuine response.
I have someone ready to help me with money for my POF and its Gift Deed that I want to use. How long should the money be left in my account after printing out the bank statement?

I used a gift deed. I fixed the money in a mutual fund and the other half was left in my dom account. I intend to hold the funds till i get to Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2019
Why not worry about the things within your control?

vikmeek:
Hey guys

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Always refer to the CIC website oooo. It says you don't need one unless they request for one (this applies to Canada not other countries). Use this site to check - put Canada in the field for country: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

Hephzibah2018:
Please can anyone help me out with the page to find details on applying for a criminal record check from Canada whilst living in Nigeria? Please and thank you. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeee

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Goodman25: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2019
Please I also need the contact for unilag transcript

Abiolamat:
Dm me if you still
need contact for unilag transcript.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2019
Congratulations! Enjoy your new home. I noticed you're a good writer and I'm guessing you do a lot of writing at work. Well done.

Eben04:
It’s PPR + COPR after 10 months !! Brace up for a long read…
La fin !

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beamboh: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2019
Good morning. Notify the hospital or who? Thank you
iaatmguy:
yes you can, however do not forget to notify them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2019
vikmeek:
Hey guys

When you find a dibia or Seer let us know. He may help check our COPR decision date. Thanks

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DeeCan: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2019
Good morning beautiful people, thank you to everyone contributing to this thread, God bless you all. Finally submitted my application, now my "wait" begins. For anyone hoping to submit, Sterling bank rates stay winning. Paid all fees upfront and was charged #300,603.95 at 1 CAD = #267.20. The rates are very fair in my opinion. All the best to everyone on this journey. It will all end in praise.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by venorite(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2019
my people i dont understand IOM oh. they have refused to confirm my booking. is it always like that? please is there any number that i can call as the number on google is not connecting

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by venorite(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2019
DeeCan:
Good morning beautiful people, thank you to everyone contributing to this thread, God bless you all. Finally submitted my application, now my "wait" begins. For anyone hoping to submit, Sterling bank rates stay winning. Paid all fees upfront and was charged #300,603.95 at 1 CAD = #267.20. The rates are very fair in my opinion. All the best to everyone on this journey. It will all end in praise.

thank you for this information. seems i will use them. hope their normal debit card can work.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2019
ebixxx:
Hello!
The information you seek is on page 1 already, hence the seeming lack of a response, as the advice is that we research the wealth of information already on the thread so we do not keep asking questions that have been over-flogged.
This is the link from page 1 for persons paid in cash.
There is so much information there that will be very helpful as you proceed with this process. Try to look through and use the search function too when necessary.
I wish you the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/142#76663649

Sarang, have you seen this? It would help you. Don’t mind the CIC guy, a lot of people have gotten PR with the same situation as yours.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DeeCan: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2019
I guess it should. However, I was at the bank and spoke with their customer care representative before paying. I was told that only their Visa cards are optimised for forex payments online. I was able to pay with no hitches using my Visa card and I got AOR immediately.
So please confirm if yours is Visa as I had to wait for weeks to get the card from their Head office. Seems the ordinary "wait and get" ATM cards are not optimised for forex transactions online. That's the information I got from Sterling bank. Hope this helps.
venorite:

thank you for this information. seems i will use them. hope their normal debit card can work.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2019
Please learn to reduce your quotes, so as not to make the thread unnecessarily long. You should start by editing the recent one.
xcaper:
Congratulations. More wins for us all

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Sarang, have you seen this? It would help you. Don’t mind the CIC guy, a lot of people have gotten PR with the same situation as yours.
won't be surprised if visa officers start to reject it. Because many people have forged work experience and claim to be paid in cash. Wes introduced verification due to fake transcript . They also introduced waec and people still send fake waec to wes only for waec to spot it during verification. When people decide to cut corners innocent people would suffer. For those earning cash try and deposit all or part of in the bank, get your employer to register for paye or pensions too. I know someone who forged 5 months experience and claimed to be paid in cash and was later rejected

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by venorite(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2019
thank you
DeeCan:
I guess it should. However, I was at the bank and spoke with their customer care representative before paying. I was told that only their Visa cards are optimised for forex payments online. I was able to pay with no hitches using my Visa card and I got AOR immediately.
So please confirm if yours is Visa as I had to wait for weeks to get the card from their Head office. Seems the ordinary "wait and get" ATM cards are not optimised for forex transactions online. That's the information I got from Sterling bank. Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jbaby09: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2019
Good morning fam..

Please I’m having an issue in filling the forms.
I’ve imputed all info as per personal history. I got to the part that asks about “if you’ve filled all regarding military, government and organization” I selected No because I never belonged to any” it allows me move to the next stage which is travel history and further to statutory questions. But once I click on save and exit, it takes me the tab were all forms are listed and for personal history, it shows in progress, I click it open and I see that it’s the personal history tab that’s incomplete. I’m stuck here as I don’t know what the issue is..

Please help me weigh in.

Time is ticking please

Tanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by elohim24: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Good day fam, all my documents are almost with WES now and I'm planning to write IELTS this month. My problem is this...
I'm married with a kid, if I'm going solo with IELTS of 8777, I will be on 458 (I have master's), 8 years working experience with immigration service,.. my wife is a lawyer and using IQAS to evaluate her certificates is another 5 months, by that time 5 points will be off my score due to age.
Should I go solo and file for sponsorship when I get there or will it be better if we go as a unit?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2019
Guys how long does it take these days for WES to review and accept documents? My WAEC and degree verification have been with them since 23 August, yet no response - my profile just reads "we have received your documents, we are reviewing your documents".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2019
elohim24:
Good day fam, all my documents are almost with WES now and I'm planning to write IELTS this month. My problem is this...
I'm married with a kid, if I'm going solo with IELTS of 8777, I will be on 458 (I have master's), 8 years working experience with immigration service,.. my wife is a lawyer and using IQAS to evaluate her certificates is another 5 months, by that time 5 points will be off my score due to age.
Should I go solo and file for sponsorship when I get there or will it be better if we go as a unit?
use wes to evaluate her llb and law school its just one point difference in spouse points for masters. Or llb alone which is just 2 points off masters.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dayjeee(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2019
Good morning people. Who can assist me with how much is takes to do the HRDC programm in IT. I have searched online but did not see the cost.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GBSS: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2019
DeeCan:
Well I don’t thinks that’s really the case. I used Sterling master card and had no hitches.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Abiolamat: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2019
14 working days.

quote author=KaceeDcontrol post=81999862]Guys how long does it take these days for WES to review and accept documents? My WAEC and degree verification have been with them since 23 August, yet no response - my profile just reads "we have received your documents, we are reviewing your documents".[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sarang(f): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Tina26:
won't be surprised if visa officers start to reject it. Because many people have forged work experience and claim to be paid in cash. Wes introduced verification due to fake transcript . They also introduced waec and people still send fake waec to wes only for waec to spot it during verification. When people decide to cut corners innocent people would suffer. For those earning cash try and deposit all or part of in the bank, get your employer to register for paye or pensions too. I know someone who forged 5 months experience and claimed to be paid in cash and was later rejected

I hope people don’t forge stuff though. Mine is legit. Very. I will do my best to convince the Officer. I can only try

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sarang(f): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sashafiercediva: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=Eben04 post=81992990]It’s PPR + COPR after 10 months !! Brace up for a long read….
Congratulations dear. At long last

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2019
Eraytee:
no problem send me a PM

Done
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Vicolak:
Congrats once again

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.