Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1047353 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mummychichi: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
teeielts360:
Looooooong Pooooooost Aleeeeeert.

God of the Universe has spoken.

7TH- JUNE 29th 2019: LRWS- 9.0, 7.5, 6.6, 7.5 (BC)

EOR came out today...
7TH- JUNE 29th 2019 test date:
EOR upgraded.
LRWS- 9.0, 8.5, 7.0, 8.0 (BC)

3 bands changed? R W S? shocked i don't get it.

May His name alone be glorified. He alone can explain what happened here. Grace found you.

May your application henceforth be speedy.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lol please o, changing your name is a personal choice and I stated my opinion that I don't get it, just the same way you said what you 'feel'. We are all entitled to our differing opinions. Cheers.

Jaybye:
Whew! Did you just say you do not understand why any married lady/woman changes her name to her hubby's? Lol .

Though your advice is on point, I feel there's no need adding @ bolded.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Yep your marriage certificate is all the proof of marriage you need. Good luck!
OTemi:
Thank you very much for this detailed explanation. Am sticking to my maiden name throughout the process. I assumed am obligated to change name since I'll be claiming that am married but I think with my marriage certificate, am good to go.

@nomad26

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sphie12: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Please how do I cal ircc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadagirl20: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Wow!!! What a story! I’m glad you didn’t give up! It will surely end in praise. Congratulations

teeielts360:
Looooooong Pooooooost Alert

EOR came out today...
EOR upgraded.

I was so depressed that I even requested a remark for the 9 in listening. I don't wanna know how all components changed or how there was a full band change in 2 component(even in the reading which is supposed to be objective).
I no wan know.

To the ielts tutors that listened to my cry here on this thread.
@Wasseynewest, @ Johnnybravo,
@Topsmamen, @Ladymarshall, @dumprep (she told me my moniker was gonna change to teeieltsaced lol), @4wearegreat, @joo2018, @Ifeoma77, Ha, good people dey here.
And a very good friend Hope, she inspired my writing, I don't know ur moniker but I know you would see this.
I pray you all fulfill your destiny on this earth and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by vicnoshon: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Check NOC 6235

realone2012:
Please guyz.. Good day.
I need NOC suggestions for this JD

Job title: International trade Finance

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chibabe25: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hello guys,

Please I need an advice. I submitted my ATS and ACA certificate ( this was unnecessary but I didn’t know this early enough) in 1 envelope.

Now WES sent me a no-reply mail to say that they received the ACA certificate but not the ATS certificate. I sent a DM on Twitter already on the issue.

But has anyone experienced this and how did you go about it? Is there anything else I have to do?

PLEASE HELP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
chibabe25:
Hello guys,

Please I need an advice. I submitted my ATS and ACA certificate ( this was unnecessary but I didn’t know this early enough) in 1 envelope.

Now WES sent me a no-reply mail to say that they received the ACA certificate but not the ATS certificate. I sent a DM on Twitter already on the issue.

But has anyone experienced this and how did you go about it? Is there anything else I have to do?

PLEASE HELP
while at it , you can resend it to them again for free using hello fax.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Cryptomania: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
I quoted the individual up there, so not actually my experience.

You have a valid point, but wrong marking of up to three questions screams incompetency and who ever was involved in marking of that script should be sanctioned.

For writing, it's understandable and if it were only one question mixed up in reading, but up to three questions, something is wrong. Such person should have no business marking READING scripts going forward.

What is bad is bad.

bLacKGoLd3:
Sorry about your experience.

Nevertheless, for reading, you must understand that the difference between a score of 7.5 and 8.5 is only 3 wrongly or rightly marked questions. And for Pete's sake it's a paper-based exam that is administered by humans, hence prone to errors!

It is not a Nigerian thing neither is anyone trying to fleece you of your money. I mean, you get a refund of your EOR fee if there are any changes in your test result.

The onus is on every test taker to prepare very well, perform excellently and if the result isn't satisfactory, you contest it by asking for a remark.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sphie12: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hello everyone, please how do I call ircc? I tried calling through global affairs, but they didn't connect me to them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Cryptomania:
I quoted the individual up there, so not actually my experience.

You have a valid point, but wrong marking of up to three questions screams incompetency and who ever was involved in marking of that script should be sanctioned.

For writing, it's understandable and if it were only one question mixed up in reading, but up to three questions, something is wrong. Such person should have no business marking READING scripts going forward.

What is bad is bad.

I totally agree.

Hopefully, test takers will have a better experience with the CBT version.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chibabe25: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tina26:
while at it , you can resend it to them again for free using hello fax.

Thank you Tina. But unfortunately I don’t have a copy .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Villagersofmen: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
SPECIAL NOTICE.......Everybody avoid this two numbers +234 703 050 2074 and +234 802 442 746 someone received a call from them saying that the can runs ielts if the person brings 1million and that it is a coded deal. Nigerians sha una wan spoil things for other innocent people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
massive congratulations to you, i do understand the feeling, i was in a similar shoe 8 attempts. To God be the Glory.

teeielts360:
Looooooong Pooooooost Aleeeeeert.

7 IELTS TESTs and I don't even know where the mental, emotional or even financial strength came from.

EOR came out today...
EOR upgraded.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Okewa(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
olalekan9320:

If the spouse is more educated, below 30 etc it will definitely increase and would reduce if otherwise

There's nothing like using it to one's advantage or maybe I don't get you
we both have b.sc has our highest education.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lovelive:

Contact this number (081-6679-7558) for an effective French lesson
(2months you are good to go)

Na magic??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by careerwoman(f): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Fidesa:

why say so?
i'm even wondering how someone can fake work experience. The question will be- is it a fictitious company or a company duly registered with CAC?. So if the company is duly registered with CAC and is in operation, how will you claim work experience if you did not actually work there.
Secondly, it is at the decision of the company owner (most times in one man business or partnership business) to pay with cash. You cant tell him how he wants to run his company.
I think if the VO wants additional proof of the existence of the company, they can further ask for a copy of the CAC document (but that is confidential especially if its not a Plc).
They can. I’ve heard people claiming points from family friend’s companies they never worked with just to increase work experience. All they needed was a reference letter etc. I’m not saying there aren’t legit places paying cash. I just said that most companies would prefer to go with banks. It’s more accountable and less risky that way.
For the legit ones, just put everything in order and hope for the best.. kiss
For the not-so legit/desperate ones, Oh well! I leave you to your conscience and the VOs..

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by careerwoman(f): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hephzibah2018:

As innnn....do you understand I was going to ignore the drumming sound of ignorance in that message, but it's so loud that others have heard it too. Short-sightedness and inexposure especially within our country, Nigeria, makes us lack the knowledge of other situations apart from our very own. This is why an oyibo will say to me that she's sure we don't know what chocolate is In Nigeria, I'm like have you ever read of or travelled beyond Canada in your life? It's their ignorance I blame, when they will not go to school or use google for the purpose of study. There's no version we won't see in life. People who were paid in cash like me, have other authentic means of identification indicating genuine work experience besides their salary bank deposits. Some businesses are so small-scale or entail so much field-work or travel that cash only makes sense. Respect people's values as principles, so that yours will be respected.
Lol, You do sound like the ignorant one...
You would have kept mute as you initially wanted to.
If you go back to my post, you’ll read that I used “most” not “all”. Learn to differentiate between both words.
Have a nice day tongue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
nomad26:
Lol please o, changing your name is a personal choice and I stated my opinion that I don't get it, just the same way you said what you 'feel'. We are all entitled to our differing opinions. Cheers.

I wish everyone would only respect that a person's opinion is theirs and leave it at that. I haven't changed my name either, for professional reasons. We want to go to Canada, yet we cannot respect other people's values? Issa wawu!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
careerwoman:

They can. I’ve heard people claiming points from family friend’s companies they never worked with just to increase work experience. All they needed was a reference letter etc. I’m not saying there aren’t legit places paying cash. I just said that most companies would prefer to go with banks. It’s more accountable and less risky that way.
For the legit ones, just put everything in order and hope for the best.. kiss
For the not-so legit/desperate ones, Oh well! I leave you to your conscience and the VOs..

Let's stop all these castings abeg . We don't know who views the trend

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Cjayro24: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Don't mind some Nigerians and their over sabi attitude.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sorry about that. I hope all goes well but CIC asks for Country of Study right which should technically be Nigeria. All the best.

hayoakins:

-----------------------------------
By Correspondence is for any foreign distance learning program earned locally. You can google "IRCC "by correspondence" certificate" for more information. The information is also avaliable on CIC website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mariesio:

this one has passed casting o. na normal thing for Visa officers now.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lol hohohoooo. Your comment made me laugh but there are truths there. Abi.

Mariesio:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
careerwoman:

If you go back to my post, you’ll read that I used “most” not “all”. Learn to differentiate between both words.
Have a nice day tongue

Oya kneel down, raise your hands and close your eyes. �

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
careerwoman:

Have a nice day tongue

Just kidding....you as well, have a great day darling.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by vicnoshon: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Good day Great people!

I'm creating ICES profile, got to stage 4- Address.

Please which address are they requesting for, my personal address or document destination?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
vicnoshon:
Good day Great people!

I'm creating ICES profile, got to stage 4- Address.

Please which address are they requesting for, my personal address or document destination?

Thanks
ces is faster why not use them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tina26:
if ur spouse has no eca u cant fill education . So no eca = no education pre ita
oh okay when the eca is out, spouse education section will now be filled i guess

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pandora1: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hello everyone,

Please should gift deed be uploaded in the same placeholder as POF and LOE?

Kindly advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
pandora1:
Hello everyone,

Please should gift deed be uploaded in the same placeholder as POF and LOE?

Kindly advice
yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Congratulations on your PPR....
@Torkwase1
@nomad26
@Eben04
@Sannisege

Wish you guys all the best in your new home....

@LadyMarshall...you've got pending gists to mark. However,sup with your partner @Richness
its been a while

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.