Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1058706 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Annim: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
greatbos:
SOS

Good evening house. Please is there anyone who has medicals appointment with Qlife Lagos,next week, and is willing to swap for October 31?
I will be travelling out of town for 4 months and just received ITA. Any assistance will be welcome.
Pls help yr sister

Thank you very much.

I have on 18th for family of 5 but I'm using IOM instead. Is that okay for you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please,, my people i need advice. Can i apply for more than one provincial nomination program till I get nominated. I just want to know in case it will pose a problem to my express entry profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by elohim24: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
benatokwu:
Hello please any one here that has requested for transcript from A.B.U Zaria.please want to know how it's done.
I paid 38k and it's almost 2 months now. My contact is a nightmare though. If you're not too far away, you can go to school yourself.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zinggi(f): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=Erigo23 post=82827716]Sorry for the long post.
DELAY IS NEVER DENIAL!!!
This is not PPR it’s IELTS victory. Finally after multiple trials IELTS HAS FREED ME!!!

Congratulations Darling.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bosst123101: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hi nairalanders , I’m new to this express entry migration process . Please can anyone tell me the precise band score needed to be attained by my wife and I go qualify for the process . God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bosst123101: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
joo2018:
Welcome to Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program Thread - Part 8

Pls I need some guidelines to applying for this entry . I’m an auto dealer and my wife is a trader . We re both graduates . How can we apply pls ?

SISTER THREADS

cc: @justwise, @raphrulz, @ifeoma77. @Topsmamen, @ladymarshall
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
Crs or ielts score?
When I started my research, I asked a question here and I was referred to page one. Honestly, I was angry but that helped me a lot. I also googled stuff, took screenshot of any vital information I know I will need in future. Nairaland and google became my shadow till I got all that I wanted.
Just try that, because answering this will still not give you enough information that you need.
I just started the process too.

Bosst123101:
Hi nairalanders , I’m new to this express entry migration process . Please can anyone tell me the precise band score needed to be attained by my wife and I go qualify for the process . God bless

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
@ bold, you don’t qualify for EE. Even if you go through the self-employed route, Uber driving is not NOC A,B or O.

protocol:
Hi elders in the house,
my name is Henry and for sometime now, I have been trying to kick start my EE journey but all to no avail , the more I read to start this,the more confuse I become.
Please I need your kind guidance to start this journey. My major concern is that I am 36 with bsc in insurance and have no work experience in the last ten yrs. I also have NEBOSH which i dont think is valued. I Currently drive on uber platform. I am looking at going the province way through EE if I am not mistaken.
Please is their anyway you can assist me figure out the right Noc to follow. How to know what MY POINT is.
I will be so greatfull if una fit help me on this notwithstanding una tight schedule. I tried using the CRS calculator and I landed on 391.
Thanks for una anticipated reply.

cc topsmamen
ednut1
Silver surfer
tina26
Ladymarshall
dimple10

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Amen. Thank you
stanzee:

Thabk you so much! I specifically wrote this testimony because of you. I really hope yours comes soonest. May God perfect your own.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fiestafetta: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
CanadaPR:

How old is she. Her age will determine her moves
thanks for your response. she is 31
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Asetime: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Harvest09:
Good day senior here, can I claim, My sisters husbands blood sister as sister inlaw for saskatchewan sinp
Technically, she's not your sister in-law. You can Google search to read more.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dream176: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
ladykilllar:

Yes i do, i also heard if you have a sure contact in school, the person can help with the sending and all. Don't know how true or reliable that is though.

I really want the transcript to be forwarded ASAP as i don’t want to do ielts without the evaluation . If you are in Lagos , I would appreciate if we can rub minds towards achieving our goals .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mumtwins2: 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hello all, for the self employed people what documents did you submit ? I have 2 years working with an establishment and 2 years private practice ...in the same Noc .. i only just started paying myself salary in febuary .. business will be 2 years in december
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sashafiercediva: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
does ielts score get locked post AOR ( express entry application)regardless of it expiring in like some months time ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by portablesuzy: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please are we still sending our waec transcript to WES cause I heard they stoppee. If we are still sending can someone help me with any Waec staff that can assist. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Erigo23: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sashafiercediva:
does ielts score get locked post AOR ( express entry application)regardless of it expiring in like some months time ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2019
I definitely nominate Tina26 aka Iron Lady grin (Thatcher)
She is very knowledgable and these are her favourite emojis -[ angry ]
She has a firm hand too. If you ask basic "Googleable" questions, she might just delete you from nairaland. kiss

ladymarshall:

I would like to nominate @yemblaze @stencil @iaamatguy or @Tina26 they’re very active and committed here, if they indicate interest by replying the post.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by carissaa(f): 2:23am On Oct 05, 2019
Just wanted to make a note here that just because your wife has a masters in social work from Nigeria does not mean she will automatically be able to practice in Canada o. She still has to have her degrees evaluated by Canadian Association of Social Workers. That can take up to 6 months and cost about $400. It would be wise to do it alongside the EE processing. I would advise she takes that into consideration so she doesn't get to Canada and be stranded.
Fiestafetta:
Good evening, please I'm making this inquiry for my wife. she told me that one of her lecturers while she was doing her masters in UI is advising her to go to Canada where her profession as a HEALTH SOCIAL WORKER is more lucrative and desirable but she wanted to be sure before she proceed with the process. she has bsc sociology 2.1 and masters in social work with good cgpa. please what are her chances? which steps does she needs to take first?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 05, 2019
Erigo23:

Once you get ITA it’s locked
No, it's after AOR that IELTS is locked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 05, 2019
Sashafiercediva:

It is.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SyberKate(f): 3:41am On Oct 05, 2019
Good morning good people...
So I just took the second step in my plans to move to Canada by paying for WES... cry cry cry
God this thing is expensive o... Like one month salary 64K.

Anyway so I know I have to apply at my university for my transcript to be sent to them but I also saw something about sending my certificate...

Now my question is does it mean I have to make a copy of my certificate and send it by courier post to them or is it something that can be uploaded to the site.

Thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pwinkle1(f): 4:57am On Oct 05, 2019
SyberKate:
So I just took the second step in my plans to move to Canada by paying for WES... cry cry cry

Anyway so I know I have to apply at my university for my transcript to be sent to them but I also saw something about sending my certificate...

Now my question is does it mean I have to make a copy of my certificate and send it by courier post to them or is it something that can be uploaded to the site.

Thank you all

You can fax the certificate to them - try hellofax (do a google search)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pwinkle1(f): 4:58am On Oct 05, 2019
portablesuzy:
Please are we still sending our waec transcript to WES cause I heard they stoppee. If we are still sending can someone help me with any Waec staff that can assist. Thanks

WAEC is not needed anymore - you can search the thread to see what people have been saying about it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SyberKate(f): 6:15am On Oct 05, 2019
Pwinkle1:

You can fax the certificate to them - try hellofax (do a google search)
You are a lifesaver kiss kiss kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fiestafetta: 6:36am On Oct 05, 2019
carissaa:
Just wanted to make a note here that just because your wife has a masters in social work from Nigeria does not mean she will automatically be able to practice in Canada o. She still has to have her degrees evaluated by Canadian Association of Social Workers. That can take up to 6 months and cost about $400. It would be wise to do it alongside the EE processing. I would advise she takes that into consideration so she doesn't get to Canada and be stranded.
thanks my brother, I'm very grateful.
please what is the process of the evaluation I.e. their sites or channel of doing such, and is she going to sit for their exams or what or just to send her degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beabeasquare: 7:32am On Oct 05, 2019
You can fax your certificates to WES at zero cost, alot of people have done that on this platform. Search for hellofax on this thread and see the steps of doing that.

All the best in this Canny journey!

SyberKate:

Thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iHustle(m): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2019
Dear PopularGingo,

Hope this meets you well.

Alberta sent me a Notification of Interest for their Provincial Nominee Program and I am currently filling the forms. I am not sure what answer to provide in some of the IRCC forms. Kindly help me answer the following questions.

1) In the 'APPLICATION DETAILS' section of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008), what should I state as the category under which I am applying, Skilled Worker or Provincial Nominee? Please note that I have not yet been nominated by any province.

2) In the 'PERSONAL DETAILS' section of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008), the 'UCI' field can only take 10 characters, but my UCI (CANxxxxxxxxxxxx) has 15 characters. Which characters should I include in the form?

3) I am required to fill form IMM 0008 Schedule 4: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees, and one of the questions is "which provincial government has nominated you?" Given that I have no nomination yet, what should be my response?

Thank you in anticipation of your response.

Best regards.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iHustle(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2019
ladymarshall:
Congratulations. This is great news! PNP nomination in this era of high crs scores is gold! Wish you speedy processing and PPR.

Dear LadyMarshall,

Hope this meets you well.

Alberta sent me a Notification of Interest for their Provincial Nominee Program and I am currently filling the forms. I am not sure what answer to provide in some of the IRCC forms. Kindly help me answer the following questions.

1) In the 'APPLICATION DETAILS' section of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008), what should I state as the category under which I am applying, Skilled Worker or Provincial Nominee? Please note that I have not yet been nominated by any province.

2) In the 'PERSONAL DETAILS' section of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008), the 'UCI' field can only take 10 characters, but my UCI (CANxxxxxxxxxxxx) has 15 characters. Which characters should I include in the form?

3) I am required to fill form IMM 0008 Schedule 4: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees, and one of the questions is "which provincial government has nominated you?" Given that I have no nomination yet, what should be my response?

Thank you in anticipation of your response.

Best regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Wow..this is a big one. Lemme just be dishing out the shekere ladies nah. Just kidding grin

Ofcourse..am here to help and ready to serve others. @joo18 and others have paid their dues.

ladymarshall:
Hey boss! Wow! Thanks for saying hello here after a long time o. Your big shoes are still empty and really hard to fill grin
I can update the hall of fame as I mark the scripts. Makes it easier. But if others have indicated interest and are active too, they can. That way the burden is shared. Either option works fine.
I would like to nominate @yemblaze @stencil @iaamatguy or @Tina26 they’re very active and committed here, if they indicate interest by replying the post.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Iwinosified: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2019
Good morning all. I'm sorry if this is a page 1 question but so far I haven't seen anyone who's had this experience. Please, can someone attach ielts, eca and notification of result in the education placeholder as MSC certificate is yet to be issued from unilag? I don't want this delaying her submission as ielts expires in 2 months time. Thanks for your responses.

cc Ladymarshall, Tina,yemblaze
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ogerich22: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2019
Fiestafetta:

thanks my brother, I'm very grateful.
please what is the process of the evaluation I.e. their sites or channel of doing such, and is she going to sit for their exams or what or just to send her degree?
The person that advised you is saying you should go through EE route as opposed to saks pnp.
Her age is ok.
Evaluate her masters which is her highest qualification by WES by getting her masters trsnscript sent to WES. While you are at it, both of you should study for ielts.
Both of you should write the ielts and create your profile once the Evaliation with WES( which cannot cost you more than 65k is ready) and your ielts result under EE. Express entry. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.