Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1057475 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lanregal: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Someone should kindly confirm my JD for NOC1111.

1)Examine and evaluate the branches' records/ accounts and ensure adequacy/effectiveness of internal control policies in the branches to provide assurance to management.

2) Review the reliability and integrity of financial information and to analyze changes/ variances in the accounts of the branches.

3) Review the process of safeguarding assets and verifying the existence of such assets to guard assurance to management.

4) Examine, evaluate and report the compliance status of branches on operational risk management framework.

5) Report exceptions observed in the course of the examination/evaluation of records to the team lead for review and collation.

6)Appraise the purpose and efficiency with which the bank's resources are employed and in compliance with policy.

7) Conduct on the job-training for auditees in the course of the audit exercise and highlight the lapse observed for urgent correction.

cool Ensure to minimize cases of service complaint from external or internal stakeholders

9) Deputizing and acting for team lead

Seniors please help me out with this. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Transformium: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
ladymarshall:
First, let me say a big thank you for your wishes and prayers since I first announced. I’m so overwhelmed as I type not just because of the happy shock of PPR but also because I never expected the outpouring of love. Thank you. I really appreciate you all.

Second, to those post-AOR awaiting PPR, please check your emails even as you read this script. Golden email can come at anytime like play. Only two nights ago I was so depressed at the thought of CIC, I ate only once, had a sleepless night, woke up yesterday expressing my frustration in group chats early morning until 9.05am and from nowhere, golden email came in at 9.06am. There is hope.

Big Congratulations to you LadyM. The most anticipated PPR gist!!! grin. I’m super super excited and happy for you. I don’t know how I missed the earlier announcement.

Wishing you God’s very best in Canada. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by opeoyek: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hello, kindly respond to your PM
Kendrix69:

Yh, I saw that, but that's their international timeline lol. I want the Nigerian timeline from a Nigerian person, unless what you are trying to say is that its the Same?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
Correct.

lanregal:
Someone should kindly confirm my JD for NOC1111.

Seniors please help me out with this. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
jovids:
Scores don't reduce after a remark. They either remain unchanged or upgraded. That's what I was told by two of MOD officials
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
opeoyek:
Hello, kindly respond to your PM
Responded, mabinu

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mobenjackson(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
mobenjackson:
Anyone on here who can help with processing of LAUTECH transcript. Applied oved 2 weeks now, no update of any sort... Pls help with a reliable source to fast track transcript processing... Thanks.
I need help from anyone... Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by queengift(f): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Is there hope for someone with CRS score of 410 to be invited
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adeptonlin(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
#Still on NOC ooo. Seniors in the house kindly help me check if NOC 4152 is suitable for the job roles stated below

* Aid in rehabilitation and counseling of inmates by scheduling work assignments, counseling, and educational opportunities, in order to promote positive academic, career, social and personal development.

*Provide educational and individual counseling on issues such as substance abuse, and other social vices.

*Interview inmates individually, or in groups, to analyze and review circumstances and difficulties in order to determine the types of services or help required for integrating well into the society.

*Planned and provide programs of assistance for inmates including referrals to private individuals, community development groups to donate aids and assistance

*Help to counsel and assist inmates in developing skills to deal with and resolve their social and personal problems.

*Organized and facilitated career seminars for inmates in conjunction with my community development group.

*Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling and social programs on inmates

*Evaluate inmates’ abilities, interests, and personality characteristics using records and interviews.

*Responsible for teaching inmates English
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Erigo23: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Pls who wants to swap qlife Medicals one adult 5th November I want a date in October. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Confirm from Q life if they're still doing swaps. It was reported recently that they don't do this anymore.

Erigo23:
Pls who wants to swap qlife Medicals one adult 5th November I want a date in October. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jpj(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
ladymarshall:
First, let me say a big thank you for your wishes and prayers since I first announced. I’m so overwhelmed as I type not just because of the happy shock of PPR but also because I never expected the outpouring of love. Thank you. I really appreciate you all.

Second, to those post-AOR awaiting PPR, please check your emails even as you read this script. Golden email can come at anytime like play. Only two nights ago I was so depressed at the thought of CIC, I ate only once, had a sleepless night, woke up yesterday expressing my frustration in group chats early morning until 9.05am and from nowhere, golden email came in at 9.06am. There is hope.

Wow... Congratulations dear and thank you so much for the support and alignment you gave me when I was lost. Presently checking my profile daily to see if anything has changed and scared of being refused again. I can imagine how relieve you are. If someone had told me you were waiting for your PPR I would have told them they have no idea that you are part of Canadian government immigration agent �. I wish you the best and pray to share my story change here also. Congratulations once again.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Abti: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
I think your department expects you to pay a fee before sending it to Exams and Records. Ask a friend to check in for you.
mobenjackson:
Anyone on here who can help with processing of LAUTECH transcript. Applied oved 2 weeks now, no update of any sort... Pls help with a reliable source to fast track transcript processing... Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mobenjackson(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Abti:
I think your department expects you to pay a fee before sending it to Exams and Records. Ask a friend to check in for you.

Can i pm you? For a better convo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Abti: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
Okay.
mobenjackson:

Can i pm you? For a better convo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by smartkester(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
queengift:
the chances are very very slim but all you need to do is ace your IELTS and maybe get a professional certificate to boost your CRS or better still try the PNP route

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by JojoPhillipss: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hello Seniors kindly help with NOC code for JD in Banking (specifically Foreign Operations) below thanks in advance;

Duties :
● Documentation and Processing of Invisible and Visible transactions
● Processing the Acceptance and Extension of Bills for Collection BOE using SWIFT
● Processing of Letters of Credit
● Uploading of e-Form M/PAAR on trade portal
● Receipt and endorsement of shipping documents
● Extension of e-form ‘M’
● Application of trade rules and articles on Not Valid for forex, Bills of collection and letters of Credit
● Avoidance of lawsuit arising from honoring discrepant documents on receipt of documents
● Updating the Form M, PAAR, and Bills for collection registers
● Update and follow up on Maturity obligation for Bills for collections
● Attending and to branches and Customer’s problems to the satisfaction of the customer regarding their documentation
● Identifying and handling customer enquiries completely and accurately by completing necessary documentation to manage customer complaints, issues and subsequent solutions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chukwuemeka275(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
queengift:

Well the CRS cut off has once hit 413 before, that's in 2017.
Chances that it will go that low don't look healthy if you follow the trends.

You may need to add another qualification, boost your IELTS score or get TEF done for French as a second language.
You could consider PNP too.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lanregal: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
bekayy:
Correct.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Remicynt(f): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
I have some concerns as regards My Noc code. I work in a school as an administrator it's my parents school I have been working there since 2012 but I started as a teacher. I went for my masters program in 2013 ND ended in 2015. We started the school where I am heading now in 2014 and I was the School Administrator from that time till now. I was informed recently that marriage certificate will be asked for and CIc uses that means to confirm some things. My marriage certificate (2018) reads Teaching or teacher under the occupation section. Now I am really confused. I have gone through the duties of the school administrator and it matches all my duties but the issue is the teaching that was bt stated therin. I can claim School principal which is under the same Noc code as that of the school Administrator. I want to prepare my reference letter but am confused which job title to input simply because of the Teaching that is not in school Administrator but in school principal. Also from what year do u think should be stated in the letter
2012 till present as a teacher and got promoted to school Administrator
or 2014 till present as a school Administrator bearing in mind that I finished my masters in 2015
Or 2015 till present as a school Administrator
Or 2014 as a school principal. I perform the two roles I am jst confused please advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mikkyshow(m): 12:58am On Oct 13, 2019
Hello house, please, is there possibility of having an increase if one ask for listening remark? I had 7.5 but I need 8 at least.
Any listening remark testimony/experience?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Erigo23: 2:01am On Oct 13, 2019
amaya21:
Confirm from Q life if they're still doing swaps. It was reported recently that they don't do this anymore.

Oh wow thanks I’ll do that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Erigo23: 2:05am On Oct 13, 2019
mikkyshow:
Hello house, please, is there possibility of having an increase if one ask for listening remark? I had 7.5 but I need 8 at least.
I’ve read on this forum very very very few cases. Chances are really slim. Better odds at passing the next exam than getting your listening changed sorry.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Uchboggy(m): 4:29am On Oct 13, 2019
cochtrane:

Could you find out if they've given a letter to a previous applicant who was successful in his application?
Shouldn't be a problem though as long as they are registered as a financial services organization
yes they are duly registered and have been in business for years
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ikpenmhosa: 4:49am On Oct 13, 2019
Uchboggy:
yes they are duly registered and have been in business for years

Well the important thing is the liquidity of the investment. Has to state that you can access it easily or something
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chukwuemeka275(m): 5:07am On Oct 13, 2019
mikkyshow:

You need to consider these:
The time it takes to get it remarked (2 - 21days) but it can be more, you never know

The money involved (around 15,750 and 46k for BC and MOD respectively)

The anxiety you will face during the waiting period (I think you could have been anxious after the exam and while waiting for results. I'm positive a new anxiety will likely come to play.)

The chances of getting an improved score.( I've looked through naira land, canadavisa forum and others for testimonies of people who had either listening or reading get upgraded. It's very rare) If you think about it, there isn't really an opinion needed. I mean if it were speaking or writing, a more senior or different marker may have a better opinion on how you responded to the questions. For listening or reading, the wrong or right answer is glaring there in your sheet. So they will just be comparing what you wrote with correct answers. A very mechanical process.

May not be worth wasting your time and money.
Unless you have enough of both and a very strong faith.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ChiefDaddy1: 5:27am On Oct 13, 2019
EyesondPrize:
This is because I already paid last week before the result was released today. So I am still going ahead to write it.

Dont be surprised if you ace it....its a mind game

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 5:42am On Oct 13, 2019
Remicynt:
I have some concerns as regards My Noc code. I work in a school as an administrator it's my parents school I have been working there since 2012 but I started as a teacher. I went for my masters program in 2013 ND ended in 2015. We started the school where I am heading now in 2014 and I was the School Administrator from that time till now. I was informed recently that marriage certificate will be asked for and CIc uses that means to confirm some things. My marriage certificate (2018) reads Teaching or teacher under the occupation section. Now I am really confused. I have gone through the duties of the school administrator and it matches all my duties but the issue is the teaching that was bt stated therin. I can claim School principal which is under the same Noc code as that of the school Administrator. I want to prepare my reference letter but am confused which job title to input simply because of the Teaching that is not in school Administrator but in school principal. Also from what year do u think should be stated in the letter
2012 till present as a teacher and got promoted to school Administrator
or 2014 till present as a school Administrator bearing in mind that I finished my masters in 2015
Or 2015 till present as a school Administrator
Or 2014 as a school principal. I perform the two roles I am jst confused please advise.
just be truthful with your application and state all the facts as it is. You can write an LOE to explain what is in the marriage certificate. Afterall na school you dey work and you once taught.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 5:51am On Oct 13, 2019
I will advice you to prepare for another test. The probability of your reading score changing is low. Just prepare well and book a test. Every penny counts bro.

Arosam:
My result
LRWS 8,6.5,6.5,7
And I was very sure of reading n writing o. I don't know if I should request for a remark.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Eraytee:
I will advice you to prepare for another test. The probability of your reading score changing is low. Just prepare well and book a test. Every penny counts bro.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jancollins: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2019
Please read this part clearly.
There is a clause you guys are not putting into consideration. It said one of the degrees must be 3 or more years. So OND + HND wont
Work for 2 or more degrees.

Let's clarify this properly.
People who have gotten more points using OND/HND should also confirm which is right.

Thanks.

saipn:
does it mean that OND and HND indicates two certificates and have more score than only First degree?

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.