Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone (22438 Views)

5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners / How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / 5 Key Considerations For Purchasing A New Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by EggSauce(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2019
franzis:
All these accessories without Pouches/Cases & Screen Guards , in other words you can Get cases & Screen Guards from for all models of iPhone, Samsung , Nokia , Huawei , Google Pixel , LG , Sony Xperia, BlackBerry, HTC , Moto , infinix , Tecno.
➡️Call/Whatsapp +2348065833184
➡️Shop online @ konga.com/merchant/2307
On jumia /bestprice-ng
Follow on IG & Twitter @bestpriceng
u get HTC 10 Case and screen guard?
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by maxiuc(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2019
cheesy grin
Lotel:
Pepper spray incase of thieves nko
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by ngwababe(f): 6:16pm On May 14, 2019
That smart watch is even how much?
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by gidimafia: 6:18pm On May 14, 2019
PLs op hw much did you pay to get this to FP..cos all this u said are just wrong and its just to fool people to come and i buy ur market.let me counter you
1. Power bank....Bros this device does not help smart phone instead it spoils phone battery..reduce battery life span..
2..why do i need a bluetooth speaker when all i need is an headset unless u want make people turn aboki wey dey carry radio speakrr waka for street
3.headphone..well that is the only correct accessory u need..

I stand to be corected..if u need reference ask

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by shakyum: 6:18pm On May 14, 2019
Last355:
I have it all, thanks to oriamo grin
That company is really trying. their chargers, power banks etc is bae smiley
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by Goalnaldo(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2019
Felixalex:

Fvck me hard nko??
send your account?
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by Etuagievin(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2019
Rayhandrinni:
Brings me to this question, how do people manage to buy infinix and tecno phones? Oh God, who's gonn answer me this
. So other peoples choice has become someone's headache.
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by omakay(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2019
The Nigerian tech-space is seriously suffering when it comes to accessories and peripherals.

This thread has really proven my point.....
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by Maicon2019(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2019
Advice wey make
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by dunsin125: 7:03pm On May 14, 2019
Debramaye:
You really hit the nail on the head with the headphone part. No greater feeling than walking in busy places with your headphone
I tell you especially blues

1 Like

Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by Burgerlomo: 7:11pm On May 14, 2019
megafaraday:
So all these accessories without charger? My brother you must be kidding me

What about the power bank that he mentioned? Is that not a portable charger or do you think it's one of the financial bank? grin
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by Zamantu(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2019
Rayhandrinni:
Brings me to this question, how do people manage to buy infinix and tecno phones? Oh God, who's gonn answer me this

LOL... That question is basically for Tecno users really. Infinix still has class.
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by yommygift15: 7:25pm On May 14, 2019
rubbish and senseless post of the day
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by donbenie(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2019
megafaraday:
So all these accessories without charger? My brother you must be kidding me
Have you EVER bought a new phone that came without a charger?

That's because it's an integral part of your phone and therefore shouldn't be classified as an accessory as such..

All of the listed are extras..
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by Felixalex(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2019
Goalnaldo:
send your account?

Haha na dis one sweet pass
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by naturefellow(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2019
Selfie stick, tripod-selfie stick
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by donbenie(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2019
gidimafia:
PLs op hw much did you pay to get this to FP..cos all this u said are just wrong and its just to fool people to come and i buy ur market.let me counter you
1. Power bank....Bros this device does not help smart phone instead it spoils phone battery..reduce battery life span..
2..why do i need a bluetooth speaker when all i need is an headset unless u want make people turn aboki wey dey carry radio speakrr waka for street

So if you have to choose between a Power Bank and a dead phone in this country of endless blackouts which will you prefer?

A Power Bank gives you confidence to use your device without having to be apprehensive about running out of juice and is a must have for a Power User in this country..

And saying PB spoils phone battery is an overhyped myth,

I've used PB on phones for 7 years and I didn't see any excessive damage to my devices especially with a good quality PB..
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by MartinsD12(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2019
Revolva:
Smartphones were once considered a luxury. However, today, almost everyone owns a smartphone. In fact, it has become a necessity as they do not only help people keep in touch but can also allow them to get whatever they need. Nonetheless, when you buy a phone, all that you get is a phone with a few accessories, such as a charger and an earphone. There is a lot more than you can buy separately to improve your overall experience of using the phone. You can buy any of the accessories at a very affordable price

Power Banks

Despite carrying a lot of advanced features, mobile phones still don’t have infinite battery life. You’ll have to recharge them from time to time. Since charging points aren’t always accessible, carrying a phone power bank now becomes essential. If you do not have a power bank you can get one

Portable Bluetooth Speakers

Modern Bluetooth speakers are more compact and convenient to carry around. They are now wireless and come with really innovative features and eye-catching designs. Power banks have excellent sound performance, built-in LED and rechargeable batteries that can run for 5 to 8 hours. With the portable Bluetooth speaker, you will say goodbye to boredom.

Smartwatches

You can easily go without a smartwatch. However, considering how much time and effort it can save you from having to open your bag and fish out your devices, it may actually be worth it. You can answer calls, send text messages and check your email even if your phone isn’t around.

Headphones

Whether you’re on a flight or just walking around the city, blasting your favorite music can make the activity more worthwhile. A headphone is a great option for music enthusiasts. Apart from the good audio performance, it also has the ability to collect noise data and cancel them.

http://giditechlab.com/must-have-accessories-for-your-new-smartphone/

List is incomplete with a good fast charger to charge all the accessories you mentioned including the phone itself
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by gidimafia: 8:25pm On May 14, 2019
So you aree teelling me now that the power bank dont use that epileptic power supply u mentioned to charge abi??...thats 1..N.B..wen people complain about poor power supply i really domt dont understand cos power suplly in my area and whr i vist or work is super ok but not 24hrs sha..if u have a good phone charger all u need 1 30mins max u charge fully and my samsung batgey last me 5hrs while using it(my data is on o)..op just admit u wan sell product..And thank god u mention the damage done is not excess meaning it does little damage..
donbenie:
So if you have to choose between a Power Bank and a dead phone in this country of endless blackouts which will you prefer?

A Power Bank gives you confidence to use your device without having to be apprehensive about running out of juice and is a must have for a Power User in this country..

And saying PB spoils phone battery is an overhyped myth,

I've used PB on phones for 7 years and I didn't see any excessive damage to my devices especially with a good quality PB..
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by MartinsD12(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2019
Rayhandrinni:
If me too ask same question the worst is itel, how do you buy something you can't enjoy no value for money I guess it's because most Nigerians are ignorant of what makes a good smartphone so they buy all this scrap
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by amakadihot87(f): 8:29pm On May 14, 2019
Zamantu:

LOL... That question is basically for Tecno users really. Infinix still has class.
funny you, because you own an infinix phone doesn't mean it's better than tecno......I even respect tecno phones more........
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by amakadihot87(f): 8:32pm On May 14, 2019
MartinsD12:

If me too ask same question the worst is itel, how do you buy something you can't enjoy no value for money I guess it's because most Nigerians are ignorant of what makes a good smartphone so they buy all this scrap
what phone do you use......and kindly enumerate it's special functions that an ordinary Itel phone can't perform
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by MartinsD12(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2019
gidimafia:

About power bank do not say what you don't know, if you get a quality power bank like new age and oraimo your battery will not spoil the problem is most people go for what is cheap imagine having a power bank of 10000mah oraimo sold for 6000 while all those fake brands give one 15000mah for 3500 naira that's the problem here, there are quality power banks same way there are quality USB chargers but they are price expensive
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by MartinsD12(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2019
amakadihot87:
what phone do you use......and kindly enumerate it's special functions that an ordinary Itel phone can't perform
Tell me any itel 2gb ram phone which is even too little because heavy graphics games can't even run smoothly on 2gb ram.
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 14, 2019
MartinsD12:

people who use Itel seff I don't even know for them
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 14, 2019
imitateMe:
Clean Fairly used HP laptop for sale @ 28k. Contact me @ my signature.
Lagos residents only.

What model and specifications
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by donbenie(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2019
gidimafia:
So you aree teelling me now that the power bank dont use that epileptic power supply u mentioned to charge abi??...thats 1..N.B..wen people complain about poor power supply i really domt dont understand cos power suplly in my area and whr i vist or work is super ok but not 24hrs sha..if u have a good phone charger all u need 1 30mins max u charge fully and my samsung batgey last me 5hrs while using it(my data is on o)..op just admit u wan sell product..And thank god u mention the damage done is not excess meaning it does little damage..
I don't sell PB and am not here to advertise anything..

BUT I live in this country and am very sure the average electricity supply is not up to 10 hours in most places,

You having almost 24hour electricity supply is an aberration rather than the norm..

You charge your PB when you have light and store the electricity for use when there's no light,

That is the general idea about a PB.. undecided

No matter how fast your phone can charge,

You need to have the light to charge it in the first instance..

And a 5 hour SOT is not exactly a big deal,if you have to stream 3 football matches on a Saturday with your battery at 50 percent before kick off,without any assurance of electricity for the remainder of the day..

And yes charging your phone has a damaging effect on your device's battery because of the heat production,

And this damage will occur whether you are using an electric source or a PB and that's a given.
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by AJ10(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2019
Rayhandrinni:

they are cheap and reliable. no brand can't beat them
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by gidimafia: 9:20pm On May 14, 2019
I know this but Well said..i just wamt us to educate people better thats why i quote..atleast some people don learnnow..stop buying fake buy quality stuff..
MartinsD12:

About power bank do not say what you don't know, if you get a quality power bank like new age and oraimo your battery will not spoil the problem is most people go for what is cheap imagine having a power bank of 10000mah oraimo sold for 6000 while all those fake brands give one 15000mah for 3500 naira that's the problem here, there are quality power banks same way there are quality USB chargers but they are price expensive
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by gidimafia: 9:22pm On May 14, 2019
Well said to..if u don adxthis deatail maybe i for no quote you..i juat wan make people learn..dummy full nairaland cos job no dey
donbenie:
I don't sell PB and am not here to advertise anything..

BUT I live in this country and am very sure the average electricity supply is not up to 10 hours in most places,

You having almost 24hour electricity supply is an aberration rather than the norm..

You charge your PB when you have light and store the electricity for use when there's no light,

That is the general idea about a PB.. undecided

No matter how fast your phone can charge,

You need to have the light to charge it in the first instance..

And a 5 hour SOT is not exactly a big deal,if you have to stream 3 football matches on a Saturday with your battery at 50 percent before kick off,without any assurance of electricity for the remainder of the day..

And yes charging your phone has a damaging effect on your device's battery because of the heat production,

And this damage will occur whether you are using an electric source or a PB and that's a given.

Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by MartinsD12(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2019
gidimafia:
I know this but Well said..i just wamt us to educate people better thats why i quote..atleast some people don learnnow..stop buying fake buy quality stuff..
OK people reading what you wrote about power bank killing battery might not knowing its fake power bank and even fake USB charger can kill battery so the public should note that good power bank can charge your phone very well and maintain healthy battery life span
Re: Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone by Ejanla07: 9:44pm On May 14, 2019
shakyum:

That company is really trying. their chargers, power banks etc is bae smiley

na oraimo dey make infinix and tecno charger with earphones

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? / TECNO Launches CAMON 20 Doodle Edition Powered By Android / 4 Things To Do To Your Smartphone If Does Not Power On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.