Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

How To Get More Customers And Signups - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get More Customers And Signups (153 Views)

Increase Sales And Signups (free Strategy Session) / AMAC Seals Restaurant With Customers And Staff Still Inside / How To Use Whatsapp Groups To Attract More Customers And Drive Traffic To Your B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Customers And Signups by Ayo8080: 5:57pm On May 14, 2019
Good evening my fellow business owner, My Name is ayotolani oladapo okusanya a full time social media advertiser i have been able to coach lot of students all over the country and i do advertise for business owners With alot of happy testimonies. Below is a shot of one of my current ads on Facebook with lot of conversion and profits..

I have decided to show the first 50 lucky business owner for free how i do that, and also give them advice on how to grow their various business.

Drop your comments Below Now [url=ayotolanisocialmediaadverts.com/services]To join the WhatsApp group [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Banks’ Borrowing From CBN Decreases On Improved Liquidity / Whatsapp Mini Importation And Marketing Class / Tax Substitution As Double Taxation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.