Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Regina Daniels Sister Blast Those Who Criticise Against Her Sisters Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Sister Blast Those Who Criticise Against Her Sisters Marriage (1055 Views)

Stop Sleeping With Bobrisky - Bobrisky's Twin Sister Blast Tonto Dikeh / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Sister Blast Those Who Criticise Against Her Sisters Marriage by ghettonews: 6:20pm On May 14, 2019
Regina Daniels’ younger sister, Destiny blasts troll who asked her not to marry an old man like her sister
POSTED BY MICHAEL B. ON MAY 13, 2019
So many of y’all might not be familiar with the younger sister of controversial Nigerian actress,
Regina Daniels , Destiny but you should know that she’s quite loudmouthed than her sister.
When a troll tried to caution her from following the footsteps of her older sister, an unapologetic Destiny who couldn’t care less if the troll was older than her, gave him a piece of her mind.
The troll wrote,
No marry old man like your sister because of money you hear?
She replied,
you that you are young,your own is to be posting engagement ring because all the girls you proposed to didn’t accept your foolishness simply because you’re broke…….pls make money let young girls marry young guys. Mtchwww,abeg next time don’t come to my page and start spitting trash because I wouldn’t care if you’re older or not

source- https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/regina-daniels-younger-sister-destiny-blasts-troll-asked-marry-old-man-like-sister/

Re: Regina Daniels Sister Blast Those Who Criticise Against Her Sisters Marriage by ghettonews: 6:33pm On May 14, 2019
ghettonews:
Regina Daniels’ younger sister, Destiny blasts troll who asked her not to marry an old man like her sister
POSTED BY MICHAEL B. ON MAY 13, 2019
So many of y’all might not be familiar with the younger sister of controversial Nigerian actress,
Regina Daniels , Destiny but you should know that she’s quite loudmouthed than her sister.
When a troll tried to caution her from following the footsteps of her older sister, an unapologetic Destiny who couldn’t care less if the troll was older than her, gave him a piece of her mind.
The troll wrote,
No marry old man like your sister because of money you hear?
She replied,
you that you are young,your own is to be posting engagement ring because all the girls you proposed to didn’t accept your foolishness simply because you’re broke…….pls make money let young girls marry young guys. Mtchwww,abeg next time don’t come to my page and start spitting trash because I wouldn’t care if you’re older or not

source- https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/regina-daniels-younger-sister-destiny-blasts-troll-asked-marry-old-man-like-sister/

people should not criticize her relationship, it doesn't concern them
Re: Regina Daniels Sister Blast Those Who Criticise Against Her Sisters Marriage by Id97: 6:50pm On May 14, 2019
It baffles me how some grown up Nigerians youths would stoop to level of trolling a little girl over an issue that in no way concerns or affects them.That goes to show the worrisome extent to which social media has rendered most Nigerian youths jobless.
That is why Nigerian youths will continue to remain "leaders of tomorrow" since they choose to incessantly engage in frivolities and inanities.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model Goes Completely Nak3d In New Photos / Actor Nino B was Pictured With Ned Nwoko / Bbnaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict, She Disturbs Me A Lot "Gedoni Says "(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.