Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court (25337 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by jrusky(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2019
But why is it so easy for apc to lie?
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by Unlimited22: 11:04pm On May 14, 2019
Which kind lie be this? grin
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by hokafor(m): 11:05pm On May 14, 2019
This shameless man is making a confessional statement like a criminal in a police net
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by maxzzo1(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2019
Na wao for this man o...js lying publicly
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by kikake: 11:13pm On May 14, 2019
Donald95:
Shameless liar. As old as you are. You still lie like a baby

This shows the quality in that human being who unfortunately governed a state for eight years.
How could he tell such bare-faced lies to a judge?

Is Akpabio not demonstrating that APC is a pool of liars, if not, how can APC trust and accommodate such a bare-faced liar?

3 Likes

Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by Vyreell(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2019

Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by freeze001(f): 11:34pm On May 14, 2019
So he is telling APC that he did not defect willingly and would never have joined them if not that PDP supposedly threw him out? What a bag full of horseshit! All these yeye APC members with their lies! I thoight Amaechi said they were all God-fearing? Na so dem dey fear dia own? Yet he had been bragging that he since he left PDP it had been 'sinking'. To what end really?

3 Likes

Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by Nobody: 12:15am On May 15, 2019
freeze001:
So he is telling APC that he did not defect willingly and would never have joined them if not that PDP supposedly threw him out? What a bag full of horseshit! All these yeye APC members with their lies! I thoight Amaechi said they were all God-fearing? Na so dem dey fear dia own? Yet he had been bragging that he since he left PDP it had been 'sinking'. To what end really?
You couldn’t have said it any better!
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by MissRaine69(f): 12:15am On May 15, 2019
If you are expelled you have not left ....left implies you had choice.

1 Like

Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by realstars: 12:42am On May 15, 2019
Trex4:
sad

Was This Not The Same Defection That APC was Bragging That PDP Followed Akpabio Everywhere To Beg Him Not To Defect?

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/08/ahmed-lawan-pdp-traced-akpabio-overseas-beg-him-not-go-they-begged-their-knees
Ask him oo
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by Sayboy: 5:09am On May 15, 2019
See the magic of a good CV,

Zee got an interview in led than a week we did her CV rewrite.

The CV we write is legit easily scanned by ATS -- used by HR Managers -- to assess a large pool of CVs.

A paid tool is used to check if the CV passes ATS. All at an affordable fee.

Chat http:///2348132145325 on WhatsApp now

Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by Ubty: 5:40am On May 15, 2019
Sayboy:
See the magic of a good CV,

Zee got an interview in led than a week we did her CV rewrite.

The CV we write is legit easily scanned by ATS -- used by HR Managers -- to assess a large pool of CVs.

A paid tool is used to check if the CV passes ATS. All at an affordable fee.

Chat http:///2348132145325 on WhatsApp now
Some people will not learn! Someone pointed out your blunders in another thread, here you are posting the exact same thing again. Is it that you can't just see it?
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by princeade86(m): 5:42am On May 15, 2019
Our politicians can lie Dan devil. They will expel akpabio and nobody will hear the news, even at die minute to election.
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by Benfaco: 6:28am On May 15, 2019
Our goal is to create designs that are attractive and help your business grow. In today's visual world, you need to make sure you communicate with images as well as you do with words. Let us help you build your visual story. www.bennyconcept.com
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by davibid: 6:43am On May 15, 2019
You are failure & a pussy used by APC
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by Delfinopeters: 7:20am On May 15, 2019
Uko iden, a man of wisdom
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by IkemChris(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2019
Lying Loser. Keep up the bad work
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by ACE1010: 7:22am On May 15, 2019
Akpabio shocked shocked. Akpabio shocked shocked Akpabio shocked shocked. How many times did I call you??
Polithievians can lie??
You no dey shame

Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by Adekdammy: 7:36am On May 15, 2019
Akpabio is a shameless liar who doesn't deserve to hold an position of authority in this land.

Irrespective of the party he is, if someone can lie like this, definitely Anini is a learner near such person.
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by psucc(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2019
Akpabio should have chosen another line of argument. This is so blatant a lie that even Lai Mohammed will shudder at it.

When Akpabio was a tin god in PDP, who was that man that even raise a petition against him? In fact, towing this line of argument will cause Akpabio to face other charges such as forgery because he must present the letter of expulsion from the PDP and since non-existed, before, during and after his defection, he exposes himself the more.

Just because of money.
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by Nobody: 8:06am On May 15, 2019
Heheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehwheehehehehehehweheeheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheeheheh.. make I just de laff Mr akpuobi of obiakpo Local government
Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by Paulo3ree(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2019
Donald95:
Shameless liar. As old as you are. You still lie like a baby

Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by JudasNaCarrot: 9:08am On May 15, 2019
Demystified, relegated and rendered politically useless....

Re: I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court by Myself2(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2019
Shikini:
Why is everyone in APC a shameless liar?

From their king in Aso Rock down their zombies

Sad

I just don't know my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto / President Buhari Participates At APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off In Jos PIX / Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.