Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job (708 Views)

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly / Need Help With Accommodation On Island For Job / Renting Accommodation On A 50k Job Or Staying With Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by zubinike(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2019
Good evening humble people of the house, a friend of mine recently moved to Lagos from Delta all in search for a job. He is in his early thirties, about 6ft tall, dark, a graduate from Delta state University. With over 5years working experience as a sales Executive and an Administrative officer, outside his experience he is also a freelancer ( Affiliate marketing, Data Miner etc). He could also make use of his driving licence to drive around Lagos for survival so don't worry about how he feeds. All he requires is a place to stay on the island.
Re: A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2019
Some people really have misplaced priorities in their lives:

- shouldn't he get a job before asking for someone to help him with accommodation?
- why the island, what's wrong with the mainland? Don't you know that Beggars are not picky?
- the fact that this beggar has the audacity to make demands as to who/where/ how anyone should help him, shows us all that this man is not serious ( probably why he is begging for accommodation)

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 14, 2019
wow....so he even has a preference, This consumer is not rational, Tell him to stick to his budget line in order to derive maximum utility from d accommodation he wishes to get

or

Am sure plenty will volunteer If he will take care of all the house bills for the duration of his stay grin groceries, Nepa, water & any domestic help salary if available. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by Joekaynews(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2019
zubinike:
Good evening humble people of the house, a friend on mine recently moved to Lagos from Delta all in search for a job. He is in his early thirties, about 6ft tall, dark, a graduate from Delta state University. With over 5years working experience as a sales Executive and an Administrative officer, outside his experience he is also a freelancer ( Affiliate marketing, Data Miner etc). He could also make use of his driving licence to drive around Lagos for survival so don't worry about how he feels. All he requires his a place to stay on the island.
One interesting issue, he most likely prefers a lady who is not married and stays alone or a male who is not too complex( eg the clubbing type or the smoking type.)

If you fall in the bracket and would help a brother, kindly text or call 07038839641 or send a mail to zubinike@yahoo.com.....thanks Nairalander. Help move to FP oh, moderators

A lady who is not married? Yeyenatu.com. All what I can see is a man looking for whom to Bleep free. You've not gotten a job yet the place you prefer to stay is the highland. Ok ooo

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by youngest85(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2019
Jiang:
wow....so he even has a preference, This consumer is not rational, Tell him to stick to his budget line in order to derive maximum utility from d accommodation he wishes to get

or

Am sure plenty will volunteer If he will take care of all the house bills for the duration of his stay grin groceries, Nepa, water & any domestic help salary if available. grin grin

Do you stay on the island, I can take care of all the bills if you would accommodate me
Re: A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2019
youngest85:

Do you stay on the island, I can take care of all the bills if you would accommodate me

Is that before OR after you rob her blind, help kidnappers/bodypart salesmen get access to the house and/or simply kill her for ritual...?!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by youngest85(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Is that before OR after you rob her blind, help kidnappers/bodypart salesmen get access to the house and/or simply kill her for ritual...?!
Ok thanks
Re: A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by kunleweb: 8:55pm On May 14, 2019
Prefers a lady

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by merit455(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2019
You are even looking for a lady who is not married to stay with, as in how! Lazy youth

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by iTearHerToto: 9:23pm On May 14, 2019
he most likely prefers a lady who is not married and stays alone or a male who is not too complex( eg the clubbing type or the smoking type.)

Keep it up!

Big man angry

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 14, 2019
youngest85:

Sorry dude, I don't even live in lagos, I only visit, but to be honest you need to know somebody personally first before this kind of arrangement. So some1 won't used you for ritual while pretending to help
Re: A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by youngest85(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2019
Jiang:

Sorry dude, I don't even live in lagos, I only visit, but to be honest you need to know somebody personally first before this kind of arrangement. So some1 won't used you for ritual while pretending to help
Anybody weh want use me for ritual na help him still do for me o
Make I go rest
Re: A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by Damfostopper(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2019
beggar Abi Ritualist wey get choice.......Op get milk brain

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by rex444(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2019
I have been looking for a roomie too, big boobs, big behind , fine face slim body if possible halfcaste ( mixed breed) ... clubbing type , spontaneous and single...

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job by Mountbatten: 10:35pm On May 18, 2019

Choosing beggar. Its clear the OP isn't a serious person and a typical freeloader. You've got nothing to offer yet you make unreasonable demands? If you don't have a job, how will you contribute to the household? How can anyone in their 30s even be in such situation?

What a stupid proposal from a stupid person.

(1) (Reply)

/ I Was Interviewed For A Bank Teller Job, And Till Now No Response. / New Job Vacancy 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.