Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Guardian Says "Own This Book And Forget About Your Financial Worries" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Guardian Says "Own This Book And Forget About Your Financial Worries" (256 Views)

How Buhari's Victory Will Affect The Oil And Gas, Economy Sectors - The Guardian / The Guardian Newspaper Bags Nimes Award After Nira, Nioma Honours / State House Clinic as metaphor for Nigeria’s condition- The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Guardian Says "Own This Book And Forget About Your Financial Worries" by Lifestyleof9ja(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2019
Out of sheer patriotism to our great nation Nigeria and concern for finding a practical solution to the crisis in the education, employment sectors and paucity of post retirement opportunities for all cadres of distinguished and hardworking smart Nigerians (like citizens of most African nations),we have painstakingly compiled this comprehensive business opportunity handbook to equip all Africans in the following areas

♥ Learn when to create, how to develop and then protect your business ideas

♥ Get over a thousand business ideas and how to execute each of them.

♥ Learn creative ways to write and execute business ideas profitably

♥ Obtain direct contact information of thousands of instant money sources and lots more!

Reader Review
“This is an excellent book by a Master of Business. The idea i got from this book has enabled me to be become a proud business owner and employer of labour. i started at home, now i have an office and i am making plans for expansion ”

Ratings
The Guardian : 4.5 stars

Purchase the Book Today
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

About the Author

Sunkanmi Vaughan is a consultant, author, University of Lagos-trained pharmacist and speaker who helps individuals and organizations overcome the challenges of business start-up and survival.

His consulting firm, Bizlifelines, has attracted numerous clients including businesses, non-profits, and enterpreneurs. Vaughan has worked with other respected consultancy outfits for large corporate engagements. He has also trained budding entrepreneurs and employees of organizations with over 50 staff strength.

Sunkanmi is a member of the Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) , Chartered Institute of Loan & Risk Management (CILRM) and Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN).He currently runs his radio show’Biz Lifelines With Sunkanmi Vaughan’ on leading premium radio stations in Nigeria.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need A Means To Ship A 40kg Fabrics To USA At Cheaper Rate / Learn Importation Free Polo Tshirt N500 / How Distressed Oil Sector Loans Damaged Diamond Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.