Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship (23107 Views)

How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere / Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by Luvlyna(f): 11:32am On May 15, 2019
Mires:

Igbos can't give scholarships to their brothers. If it is to introduced them to drugs or other related crimes, they will quickly do that. Do they believe in education?

You're still in pains that your afonji folks didn't beat the Igbos. How hard it must be for you. Kpele
Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by EdiAbali: 1:05pm On May 15, 2019
oduademonest:

What's the point of being best if you still want to go an Afonja school?

We will not accept you.

A Yoruba man with 120 will get into Unilag before a bush man would be accepted.

Go and be best in Abia or Anambra or Okija

And go and rant on a Yibeo board.

But you will still be here shouting One Nigeria and attacking Igbo people who don't believe in the so called one Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by mechanics(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2019
Congrats to him.
Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by Mires: 2:39pm On May 15, 2019
Luvlyna:

You're still in pains that your afonji folks didn't beat the Igbos. How hard it must be for you. Kpele

For your record, I am not a Yoruba. I am a detribalized Nigerian. I say the truth as they appear.
Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by oduademonest: 3:23pm On May 15, 2019
EdiAbali:

But you will still be here shouting One Nigeria and attacking Igbo people who don't believe in the so called one Nigeria.

You and who is shouting one Nigeria. I want you guys gone, preferably to the land of no return.
Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by luluman: 6:49pm On May 15, 2019
aremuforlife:
That is the reward for hard work.
We need more people to be rewarded for hard labour.
How many times have labourers who offload bags of rice or cement from trailers been rewarded? If you reward hard work, they should be rewarded.
Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by luluman: 6:50pm On May 15, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Good one for the development of education in the country, but what about the first and second candidates?
Maybe they are not connected.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by aremuforlife(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2019
[/quote]f[quote author=luluman post=78420305]How many times have labourers who offload bags of rice or cement from trailers been rewarded? If you reward hard work, they should be rewarded.
It's high time we start to reward hard labour and it will reduce laziness in work and also reduce criminal act.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by missionmex(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2019
Awoleesu:

Let me help your comprehension...

UMTE is (supposedly) meant for people who have completed their secondary school, who have their SSCE results or are awaiting same.

Clear?

Next time, read to understand and don't rush to quote me ok?
then you are a novice. I must say.
Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by Awoleesu(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2019
missionmex:
then you are a novice. I must say.

Maybe an old school...
Mine was taken in the 90s.. And those days you can't find an active secondary student sitting JAMB! Not even the ARs.

I think I'm out of the scheme of things these days cry
Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by missionmex(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2019
Awoleesu:

Maybe an old school...
Mine was taken in the 90s.. And those days you can't find an active secondary student sitting JAMB! Not even the ARs.

I think I'm out of the scheme of things these days cry
now I understand. I am a teacher and more than 60 per cent of my out going ss3 students wrote UTME.
Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by Awoleesu(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2019
missionmex:
now I understand. I am a teacher and more than 60 per cent of my out going ss3 students wrote UTME.
I C!
Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by OwoukoUrua(m): 1:09am On May 16, 2019
Is the highest score for this year's UTME 347 or 357 . . . Some comments up there got me confused.
Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by booksrite(f): 5:10am On Jun 29, 2019

cheesy
Re: Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship by Froshchuksswart(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
This year UTME is very poor imagine 319 3rd best nawa ooo....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool School Debate::OAU Vs ABU ZARIA::WINNER: ABU ZARIA / My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help / Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.