Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. (2024 Views)

Diabetes The Gateway To Diseases... / Plant Stem Cell Therapy Solution To Diseases In Children / Nigeria, Others Lose $2.4trn To Diseases Yearly—who (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 8:55pm On May 14, 2019
Hi. I am a natural healing therapist. Nature is and always will be superior!! Nature is free. Let's talk...
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 9:07pm On May 14, 2019
Most diseases nowadays have become resistant to western medicine because we've always been getting it wrong. Drugs don't heal. The body heals itself. Drugs actually aid the immune by weakening the antibody. Because we lack this understanding, we do not care about our immune. We eat dead food & all other kinds of poison.
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by czarina(f): 9:56pm On May 14, 2019
Following

1 Like

Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 7:31am On May 15, 2019
Someone once said the major cause of diseases, is poor bowel management.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 10:39am On May 16, 2019
Did you know that diseases are communication? The body is not only telling u that all is not well, it is also saying what needs to be done. But most times, our addiction to drugs make us deaf to what the body says.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 9:38pm On May 16, 2019
One of our most sacred responsibilities, is taking care of our bodies...
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 6:17am On May 17, 2019
Nature was here before science, and will still be here long AFTER science!
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 5:57pm On May 18, 2019
Anything unnatural have side effects. If you don't understand something, so far as it is not causing pain, and it is not man made, just leave it alone. Nature will teach u if u continue to pay attention. I hear some people going to whiten their teeth.
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 10:52am On May 22, 2019
Without the immune, medicine will not work. The immune system functions properly by relying only on nutrients/minerals.
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 5:22pm On May 25, 2019
Those of us who have vast experience in dealing with rats in the house know their TRUE medicine. Just go & borrow cat for 2 days. For the next 6 months, you will not hear a single rat in ur ceiling! The power of natural solutions.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by jbblues24(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2019
Revolutionary work you have here.
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 25, 2019
Please stop!
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 11:15am On May 29, 2019
Nature is free.
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 9:31pm On May 31, 2019
Did u know, that even without herbs, certain behaviors like sunbathing, breathing exercises, fasting & meditation/concentration can heal any disease?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Divide the word 'disease'. You will have DIS-EASE. Meaning the body is not at ease. Try this. Ask d body what you must do to be at ease, then listen by focusing on the pain & discomfort. Watch what happens.
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
The key to healing naturally, is the reversing technique. find out how you created a conducive environment for the dis-ease, and then remove the environment.
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 6:36am On Jun 15, 2019
ALL diseases are possible only because of the deprivation of carbon, hydrogen or oxygen! Keep a healthy human being on a table for 1 week without moving him/her, when u move the body, u will find sores & organisms perambulating. How did they get there? Deprivation of oxygen!
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
when u are one with nature, she will teach u about YOURSELF! the greatest mystery on earth!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2019
'The herbs are for the healing of the nations'. - The Holy Bible.
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2019
do not be deceived. in this time and age, no one is healthy by accident!
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
please am having some black spots on the back of my head, which has started increasing lately

what i can do about it
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
Daniel304:
please am having some black spots on the back of my head, which has started increasing lately

what i can do about it
Are they like bumps?
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
BEFORE...

Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
AFTER...

Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
AngryParrot1:
Are they like bumps?
yes but still small
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Daniel304:
yes but still small
do u have ur own clipper? If yes, since when? Was it after u noticed it
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Stress shuts off your immune system. Because if the mind perceives stress, it orders the secretion of stress hormone, and that hormones job will be to move blood to your hands and legs, preparing you for flight or fight. At that time, every other thing needing energy in the body will be shut down, so that energy is sent to the hands & legs. Your digestive system, your immune system, etc. All will be placed on hold, giving the opportunistic organisms in your body room to grow.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
AngryParrot1:
do u have ur own clipper? If yes, since when? Was it after u noticed it
I don't have my personal clipper
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by AngryParrot1: 5:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Daniel304:
I don't have my personal clipper
Stop cutting ur hair until u get ur own personal clipper. Then after u cut ur hair with ur personal clipper, let me know.
Re: Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2019
AngryParrot1:

Stop cutting ur hair until u get ur own personal clipper. Then after u cut ur hair with ur personal clipper, let me know.
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Another Ebola death in Port Harcourt / :smart Way To Cure Menstral Pains And Prevent Pregnancy At Same Time.ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.