Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Enough Of The Unreasonable Property Pricing! There's A Way Out... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enough Of The Unreasonable Property Pricing! There's A Way Out... (131 Views)

Reduced Pricing: For Sale Three Parcels Of Land At An Upland And Major Street I / Iron Rod Pricing / Investment, The Way Out Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of The Unreasonable Property Pricing! There's A Way Out... by TheRealtyMogul: 10:27pm On May 14, 2019
Once upon a time (time time �...I just couldn't resist �), the *major* menace when it came to property acquisition was "Omonile". Agreed, they're still out there but it's not as much of a major issue today, especially because of the prevalence of real estate companies, like some of my partner companies, who have created solutions that protect clients from having to bother about them.

However, today, especially in Lagos State, there's a new, albeit silent modern day menace that's aggressively keeping many from accessing or even enjoying their investments...this menace is called...

UNREASONABLY UNFAIR PRICING AND INFLATION!

How is it that Lagos, especially, is the third most expensive place to buy real estate, yet without the accompanying development to support the pricing increase...

Now, what if you could have access to an existing system that is focused on:

✔ Controlling and reversing this unfairness that has denied a lot of people from owing properties?

✔Doesn't just have you buy land and wait but gives you a projected income on your asset

✔ Provides you with an AFFORDABLE LUXURY option for developing your acquired property, saving you almost two-thirds of what it would have cost you normally

✔And lots lots more...

And this is the reason I'm here today...

My team would be happy to jump on a call with you to share more details about this and show you how to win for real as you acquire your first or next property!

If you'd love to know more, simply reply this and we will give you a call.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

*Warm Regards,*
*The Realty Mogul*
*08128734811*
*www.TheRealtyMogul.ng*
*Instagram:* *@TheRealtyMogul*

(1) (Reply)

Best Price On Samlite Roofing Company System Very Affordable / Land For Sale In Atlantic View Estate Lekki / Land For Sale In Atlantic View Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.