Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

What Davido Did Which Forced EFCC To Release Zlatan (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Davido Did Which Forced EFCC To Release Zlatan (video) (656 Views)

“things I Did Which Made Me Realize I’m Irredeemable” Temmie Ovwasa. / Dorathy Dumps Prince Gets New Date, Lilo & Dora Dance With Zlatan(video) / Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Davido Did Which Forced EFCC To Release Zlatan (video) by Oyinsblog(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2019
Internet is currently on fire after the released of zanku Master “Zlatan Ibile” by EFCC after spending 4 days in detention.

According to a source, Zlatan Ibile, Rahman Jago and two others person were freed on “bail” after the intervention of a Senior Advocate of Nigeria that Davido hired for them, but they still have to report at the EFCC’s office, daily, till the end of the saga.

Watch the video with the link below:

https://justofofo.com.ng/see-what-davido-did-which-forced-efcc-to-release-zlatan-video/

Re: What Davido Did Which Forced EFCC To Release Zlatan (video) by Olufela30: 11:25pm On May 14, 2019
eyin blogger blogger !!! wehdone ooo !!
Re: What Davido Did Which Forced EFCC To Release Zlatan (video) by dammyd46(m): 11:26pm On May 14, 2019
scammer blogger gbefun.

(1) (Reply)

*[VIDEO] Wizkid Tapped Tiwa Savage's Bum And Run Away / Uti Reacts After Accused Of Using Succesive BBN Contestant To Build His Fan Base / Ooni Of Ife Boards Plane In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.