Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Filipino Maid Tied To A Tree As Punishment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Filipino Maid Tied To A Tree As Punishment (907 Views)

Bus Conveying Catholic Women Crashed Into A Tree In Benue, Many Dead / Man’s Parked Jeep Wrangler Smashed By A Tree Being Cut In ikoyi, Lagos / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filipino Maid Tied To A Tree As Punishment by jackobi(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2019
A Filipino maid was allegedly tied to a tree as punishment for leaving furniture outside in the sun.
The woman, named Lovely Acosta Baruelo, 26, had been working for a wealthy family in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, for several months.
But she is said to have angered her employers after leaving a piece of expensive furniture outside in the heat, where it risked being faded by the sun.
Lovely has since returned to her family in La Union, the Philippines.
Speaking this week, the relieved worker said: 'Thank you so much to all those who helped me. I want to also ask help for the other Filipinos left there. They are the ones who helped me and uploaded my pictures. I am afraid for their safety. I hope they get rescued too.
'You old man will find your karma, just you wait. Keep deducting our salaries. This is the reason why you have poor health. It's your karma for all the wrong things you did.'
An estimated 2.3 million Filipinos work in the Middle East and Africa. Of this number, more than half are women.
There have been many complaints that they are mistreated by their new employers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7027437/amp/Filipino-maid-tied-tree-punishment-leaving-furniture-outside.html?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Filipino Maid Tied To A Tree As Punishment by TheRealOwner(m): 1:45am On May 15, 2019
Christ34:
Tonight/Tomorrow odds available now
You are seeing a post like this and it's your scam you quickly rush to post... You won't go unpunished

(1) (Reply)

The United Airlines Boeing 777 With 241 Survived Plane Crash 19th Feb 2021 / Man Creates Scene At Airport As He Insist On Traveling Abroad With Passport / In Brazil Most People Don't Work On Mondays(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.