Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland (1430 Views)

Marry Five Wives Or Be Jailed / King Of Swaziland Renames Country Eswatini To Stop Being Confused With Swzerland / Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland by enemyofprogress: 12:37am On May 15, 2019
King Mswati III of Swaziland declared in Mbabane Swaziland that men will from March 2019 be required to marry at least five wives or be jailed if they fail to do so.
The king, who has 15 wives and 25 children,While his father and predecessor has more than 70 wives and 150+ children revealed that Swaziland is facing a very serious problem as there are more women than men in his country. Men are therefore required and expected to take more wives so that every woman gets a husband.
The country which is known to be full of virgins, is also said to have more women than men. So, in a statement, king Mswati called for all men in the country to marry at least five wives and the government assured the men that it would pay for the marriage ceremonies and buy houses for them. King Mswati warned that any man or woman who opposes the decision “will face a life sentence”.
King Mswati III also invited South African men and men from other countries who feel they can manage more than one wife to come over to his country and get wives for themselves, FREE of charge.
The department of Home Affairs in South African revealed that it has seen an increasing number of men coming to get their passports sorted so they can travel to the country of Swaziland to get wives for them selves.

https://magicallyfocused./2017/04/24/marry-five-wives-or-be-jailed-king-mswati/amp/
Re: Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland by enemyofprogress: 12:40am On May 15, 2019
Tohyorsih stop playing with my emotions else I will travel out and leave you here

2 Likes

Re: Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland by bid4rich(m): 1:21am On May 15, 2019
This one hard Ooo,

Oya, all my nigga wey don tire for naija, opportunity don show o cheesy

By the time naija men go finish, naija ladies go con start their own, enter street dey protest of no husband.

Make all the ladies here dey on the watch out for their men o in case your man disappear, get your map ready

End time tins

2 Likes

Re: Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland by Nobody: 2:38am On May 15, 2019
Five? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland by tohyorsih(f): 3:13am On May 15, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Tohyorsih stop playing with my emotions else I will travel out and leave you here

BABANGBALI, stop this rubbish angry
Re: Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland by FastShipping: 3:23am On May 15, 2019
Let's go there...
Re: Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland by Nobody: 4:37am On May 15, 2019
FAKE NEWS...

The leader of the Kingdom of Eswatini King Mswati III has denied reports that have gone viral on the internet alleging he has ordered the men of Eswatini to marry more than one wife or face jail term.

In a statement issued on Monday Government Spokesperson Percy Simelane said, "The current dispatch titled marry more wives or face jail quoting the King are not only an insult to the monarchy but a disgrace to journalism

SOURCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland by BABANGBALI: 4:44am On May 15, 2019
tohyorsih:

BABANGBALI, stop this rubbish angry
yinmu
Re: Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland by BABANGBALI: 4:46am On May 15, 2019
Blainz:
Five? Haba!
wetin?you no get prick?
Re: Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland by Obas101(m): 5:19am On May 15, 2019
my people this is what we are missing o.. beautiful fresh virgin girls kiss grin

Re: Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland by bankyblue(m): 5:48am On May 15, 2019
Sweet Ladies
Re: Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland by panafrican(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2019
Another way to understand what the king said :
" Get five headaches instead of one " grin
Re: Marry five wives or be jailed, Says King Mswati III of Swaziland by tillaman(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2019
Ohh hell! Packing a bag RN, i love me some Eswatini girls! 5 ain’t so bad

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Everyone Against Donald Trump? / Trump Has Done More In Three Yrs For The Black Community Than Obama Did In Eight / Saudi Arabia Builds 170 KM Long Skyscraper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.