Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

How The Illuminati & Yahoo Boyz Are Using The New Snapchat Filter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How The Illuminati & Yahoo Boyz Are Using The New Snapchat Filter (5044 Views)

ARCHIVE! YAHOO BOYZ Go Crazy For Ladies' Undies, Offers Over 250k For A Pant - / Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Illuminati & Yahoo Boyz Are Using The New Snapchat Filter by jamesbonded: 1:36am On May 15, 2019
Snapchat just released a new filter that changes your gender. That means a man can look like a woman and a woman look like a man.

The crazy thing about this filter is that it just doesn’t work on photos but also videos. The funny thing is that all the men that used it, came out as beautiful women. Read on after the picture...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-yHk2aZaQ1N8/XNtbYJBcuOI/AAAAAAAABSI/I995ozYmP5gzZ0U2i5AkJKikNjbX4qwjwCLcBGAs/s1600/snapchat_transgender_filter_illuminati%2B%25282%2529.png[/img]

Some claims it is the end-time transgender and gay agenda. So that people would feel comfortable looking like the opposite sex. We are damn sure to see many more Bobrisky if this filter isn’t pulled down.

However, as usual, the yahoo boyz has started utilising this feature and saving the picture before it escalate and Snapchat is force to remove it or add watermark. It is an insider secret that romance scam is the fastest paying scam format.

Check out more real life pictures from of this gender-changing filter by clicking here
Re: How The Illuminati & Yahoo Boyz Are Using The New Snapchat Filter by MoxxxxO123(m): 5:31am On May 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How The Illuminati & Yahoo Boyz Are Using The New Snapchat Filter by willyo(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2019
Very soon there will be no need to fill in gender
Re: How The Illuminati & Yahoo Boyz Are Using The New Snapchat Filter by SanLorrenzo(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2019
jamesbonded:
Snapchat just released a new filter that changes your gender. That means a man can look like a woman and a woman look like a man.

The crazy thing about this filter is that it just doesn’t work on photos but also videos. The funny thing is that all the men that used it, came out as beautiful women. Read on after the picture...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-yHk2aZaQ1N8/XNtbYJBcuOI/AAAAAAAABSI/I995ozYmP5gzZ0U2i5AkJKikNjbX4qwjwCLcBGAs/s1600/snapchat_transgender_filter_illuminati%2B%25282%2529.png[/img]

Some claims it is the end-time transgender and gay agenda. So that people would feel comfortable looking like the opposite sex. We are damn sure to see many more Bobrisky if this filter isn’t pulled down.

However, as usual, the yahoo boyz has started utilising this feature and saving the picture before it escalate and Snapchat is force to remove it or add watermark. It is an insider secret that romance scam is the fastest paying scam format.

Check out more real life pictures from of this gender-changing filter by clicking here
So Mr James how is this related to illuminati...and who are these yahoo boys you speak off

2 Likes

Re: How The Illuminati & Yahoo Boyz Are Using The New Snapchat Filter by jamesbonded: 12:14am On May 19, 2019
SanLorrenzo:
So Mr James how is this related to illuminati...and who are these yahoo boys you speak off

The first pics was a man transformed to woman and the second is a woman turned to a man.... Some people would think it is the other way around. That is sending some subtle message to people that they can cross-dress like your nigga Bobrisky and soon...

sorry I no fit re-explain everything, I interviews a yahoo boy at my blog who talked about the potential of this Snapchat filter.
Re: How The Illuminati & Yahoo Boyz Are Using The New Snapchat Filter by djtazzy(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2019
jamesbonded:

The first pics was a man transformed to woman and the second is a woman turned to a man.... Some people would think it is the other way around. That is sending some subtle message to people that they can cross-dress like your nigga Bobrisky and soon...

sorry I no fit re-explain everything, I interviews a yahoo boy at my blog who talked about the potential of this Snapchat filter.

shay na your mouth na big pass abi mr nono

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Online Scammer Ifeanyi Christian Nwosu A.k.a Trapo / 12 Actors Killed/died During Production. / Ghasty Motor Accident,along BENIN-ORE ROAD•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.