Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Man United Fans Are Killing Pogba – Evra - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Fans Are Killing Pogba – Evra (289 Views)

Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United Fans Are Killing Pogba – Evra by 9javendor(m): 3:16am On May 15, 2019
Patrice Evra believes Paul Pogba is being treated unfairly by Manchester United fans suggesting that could hasten his exit from Old Trafford this summer.

Pogba was involved in a bust-up with supporters at Old Trafford after United shockingly lost 2-0 to already relegated Cardiff City on Sunday.

One fan shouted that he was ‘f****** s***’, but the World Cup winner sarcastically waved and applauded in response.

With Zidane back at Madrid, the 26-year-old French ace has been tipped to join him at the Bernabeu – a deal that would not come as a surprise to his friend Evra.

Asked about Sunday’s incident in an interview with Gary Neville for Sky Sports, Evra said: “It’s not like I am protecting Paul but when there are incidents like yesterday with the fan, they are killing Paul.

“He has the most goals, most assists. I know you can question his leadership and in the last few games you want more, so that’s why you can criticise him right now, but overall he has been the best player this season.

“Just because it’s Paul Pogba, he has haircuts, he dances, his Instagram and everything, people will criticise him while forgetting the player that he is. Only him and (David) De Gea can play in a big team in Europe.”

When pushed on whether his pal would remain at Old Trafford beyond the summer, Evra added: “I think he will leave because you need to feel the love when you play somewhere, you need to be committed.

“If Paul decides to stay another year and then leave, or stay another few years, maybe the fans will love him because he is committed. The United fans love you when you say you are committed.

“When I go to the game and I see fans shouting and swearing at players, I am in shock. In my time, you can play the worst game of your life and they will clap you.

“I remember losing 4-1 at home to Liverpool and they were still singing. That’s the United fans I know – they’ve just had enough.

“I don’t talk for Paul, whether he stays or leaves, but when you have negativity around you, you should leave.”

https://socialsblog.com/2019/05/15/man-united-fans-are-killing-pogba-evra/angel-isaiah/.html

Re: Man United Fans Are Killing Pogba – Evra by Nobody: 4:08am On May 15, 2019
Virus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Restrains INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Champions League Final 2019 | Live Stream / Reasons For Arsenal Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.