Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) (17763 Views)

First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day / Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by midascnn(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2019
In my country, they now celebrate the production of common bottle water. Giant of Africa indeed.
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by fuke(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2019
Fayose was a catastrophic disaster in Ekiti
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by hush15: 9:27am On May 15, 2019
JimohMomoh:
Commendable..

The competition in bottle water industry is at all time high, profit is shrinking daily, running cost has skyrocket because of price of diesel to run generators and distribution vehicles. Can the governor sustain the subsidies given to the company to run? time will tell.

My suggestion is adoption of renewable energy as main source of power in the factory, it will give them edge over other competitors in the medium and longterm.

its a good project but bad timing as the competition is stiff and as ling as it is government's project, its just a matter of time before it becomes another drain pipe. It is just the way government projects are design, not personal.

this can only thrive in the hands of private investment cos they will want to fight a good fight to survive and do whats right to stay afloat.
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2019
Gossy water,SWAN water ...These are the best water and all produced by UAC Nigeria PLC .Other table water na counterfeit ..I remember those days

2 Likes

Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by selab: 9:46am On May 15, 2019
nice one mr gov.
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by redsquare(m): 9:47am On May 15, 2019
A big company like Gossy should have a better looking production plant than what I am seeing here. This plant looks dirty and too local.
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by gidimafia: 9:55am On May 15, 2019
I be think say na only me notice am..dat dude use to be lanky right?
maxibee123:
Fayemi Don FAT...
Shey na ministerial appointment make am fat

1 Like

Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by bibianna(f): 9:59am On May 15, 2019
I weep for the people of Ekiti. What is the state governor happy to commission? Just look at the poor looking environment. Its a shame o.
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by oyeb15: 10:01am On May 15, 2019
illiterate Fowlyose distroyed everything.
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by Lordknowz: 10:02am On May 15, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Used to be the best spring water in Nigeria

Very true and it was even rated then!
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by Lordknowz: 10:03am On May 15, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Lmao...What do you expect from people with kerosene sharing leaders like this one grin

grin
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by oyeb15: 10:03am On May 15, 2019
bibianna:
I weep for the people of Ekiti. What is the state governor happy to commission? Just look at the poor looking environment. Its a shame o.

the poor looking environment was caused by d past illiterate Governor, Mr Fayose. If u visit ikogosi before Fayose regime, u will like d place.

People came there for tourism, fun , adventure ,business meetings and lodging then.
When fayose came he only generate revenue there and does not maintain it. later d infrastructure start to wear and tear.

I wish Walter Rodney is alive to write 'How Fayose underdeveloped Ekiti State.'
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by SURElee(f): 10:05am On May 15, 2019
AgreatMan:

What about Ragolis?

First bottled water was Swan water all the way from Jo's. It had squashable plastic not easily adulterated after use. Not all these ones now that the water can easily be refilled with stream water when the plastics are hand picked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by Hollyharjii: 10:17am On May 15, 2019
That's my wonderful Governor
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by OCTAVO: 10:41am On May 15, 2019
They should have at least repainted the place. angry
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by Danwakae(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2019
RichBoy247:
Only illiterate Flattinos will compare Kayode Fayemi (PhD) to Ayo Fayose (SSCE) the street miscreant turned useless governor.

Baba na, forget certificate for, na by cert.

Thief na thief

Fayemi na thief

Fayose na thief

You self gunn na thief, that's why u dey make criminal comparison

Dan broba.
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by bibianna(f): 3:39pm On May 15, 2019
[quote author=oyeb15 post=78405641]

the poor looking environment was caused by d past illiterate Governor, Mr Fayose. If u visit ikogosi before Fayose regime, u will like d place.

People came there for tourism, fun , adventure ,business meetings and lodging then.
When fayose came he only generate revenue there and does not maintain it. later d infrastructure start to wear and tear.

I wish Walter Rodney is alive to write 'How Fayose underdeveloped

But look at the bad job the governor is commissioning now. He doesn't need anybody to tell him to look at the poor wall, lights and the floor. He should have done better abeg.
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by Bbbwings: 11:36pm On May 15, 2019
Yoighaman:
He is at least trying to do something but I wonder how much IGR this would contribute to the state, is this some mega factory or what? Is this how Lagos generates its IGR? Bottled water produced in one small looking warehouse or room? The advisers of the Governor should start thinking bigger, nice one though, they have scored a cheap political point at the minimum but they can do better.
We love to celebrate mediocrity. .That looks like a rundown building..look at the wiring.
I wonder what the turnover is. grin
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by Bbbwings: 11:39pm On May 15, 2019
oyeb15:

I wish Walter Rodney is alive to write 'How Fayose underdeveloped Ekiti State.'
[quote author=bibianna post=78414899][/quote]
Whatever happened to these projects being self sustainable and not having to wait for morsels from the governors. undecided
That means the Management team are doing a poor job and need to be fired or that the project is not viable
This is the question you should be asking and not being a political jobber.
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by Sirjamo: 12:32am On May 16, 2019
The only factory that useless Fayose commissioned was kpomo cutting factory
Re: Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) by jboycrb(m): 6:32am On May 16, 2019
RichBoy247:
Only illiterate Flattinos will compare Kayode Fayemi (PhD) to Ayo Fayose (SSCE) the street miscreant turned useless governor.

Fayose (SSCE) ? Fear God ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Visits Rival Kano APC State Chairperson, Ahmadu Danzago / Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George / Yahaya Bello Receives Decampees In Kabba, Got Endorsed For 2019 – With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.