Stats: 3,165,886 members, 7,863,011 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Johnny Boy At It Again. Globetrots With 120 Delegates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Johnny Boy At It Again. Globetrots With 120 Delegates (783 Views)

Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) / Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? / Jonathan Storms New York With 120-man Delegation For A 36-hour Trip To The Un (2) (3) (4)

Johnny Boy At It Again. Globetrots With 120 Delegates by monkeyleg: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2010
OK, some have accused me of hating him, but there you have it. Johnny has decided that the best way to spend our money is to globe trot with 120 delegate. Same old Bull-Crap again

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/jonathan-storms-new-york-120-man-delegation-36-hour-trip-un
Re: Johnny Boy At It Again. Globetrots With 120 Delegates by DivineR: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2010
Talk is cheap, but be careful on how you use it. Some of you criticising this man, believe me if u are in his position you will do more, you should leave the man alone, he is not the first, but the most considerate among all.

When I read this report from SR I laughed cos they are the same people that carried a false news about Yaradua, claiming they spoke with him when he was at Saudi Arabia.

Ask yourself among all the news papers in Nigeria, why is it was only SR that carried this news.

Don’t judge so you will not be judged.

My one cent.
Re: Johnny Boy At It Again. Globetrots With 120 Delegates by Beaf: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2010
Sahara Reporters is best known for fake news these days. embarassed
They and other desperate haters will only see ridicule when they are found out.

[size=14pt]The fake pic below too is courtesy Sahara Reporters[/size]. Shame. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2
Re: Johnny Boy At It Again. Globetrots With 120 Delegates by FindOut(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2011
so he also went with 120 delegates last year?

Anywy, 22 million people apparebtly voted for him afterwards, despite seeing the danger signs. Now this year, its 120 again. Yet he says id fuel subsidy isnt removed, the economy will collapse.

Ok o, Naija, lets go dere.
GEJ, ma jaye ori e. Carry go sir
But remember the promises you made to the people.
Wasting our money like this wasnt part of them.
Proposing 7 years single term wasnt part of them.
Removing fuel subsidy wasnt part of them.
Re: Johnny Boy At It Again. Globetrots With 120 Delegates by cjfavour(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2011
Is sis Ngozi Okonjo aware of d 120 delegates? Me think she's talking about cutting down on govt expenses?So it's only when d subsidy is removed dt she'll know she've saved some money for us. This admin, i bet will mar OKONJO
Re: Johnny Boy At It Again. Globetrots With 120 Delegates by astronp8: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2011
Storm Australia with 170 people.
Storm NY with 120 people

Is he planning an invasion?

Yet he want to remove subsidy to save more money, so he can storm Togo with 5000 people shocked
Re: Johnny Boy At It Again. Globetrots With 120 Delegates by astronp8: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2011
Beaf, oya spin this picture. Lousy chicken feed.

18 Companies To Take Over Phcn Next Year -jonathan’s Aide / Female Banker Quits Job Becos She Does Not Want To Sale Her Body! / Open Message To Mrs Dora Akunyili On Facebook