Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Gotta Love Google- How To Get From New York To London. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gotta Love Google- How To Get From New York To London. (769 Views)

16 Hilarious Text Messages You've Gotta Read / Telephone Conversation Between A Man In Hurricane Ravaged New York & A Lagosian / My Peeps U Gotta See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotta Love Google- How To Get From New York To London. by naijadiva2(f): 8:33pm On May 03, 2007
Take 60 seconds to do this, I guarantee you will show someone else, it's too funny not to.

1. go to www.google.com
2. click on "maps"
3. click on "get directions"
4. type "New York" in the first box (the "from" box)

5. type "London" in the second box (the "to" box)
6. click on "get directions"
7. scroll down to # 24
Re: Gotta Love Google- How To Get From New York To London. by jgirl3: 8:36pm On May 03, 2007
hahahahahah! That was so funny.
Re: Gotta Love Google- How To Get From New York To London. by cuteass1(f): 11:44pm On May 03, 2007
LOL . . for those who live in New York, just in case you should be short of some dollars to travel to london, just start swimming a month prior to your vaccation date, you might just make it wink grin

you don't even have to book a ticket lmao grin grin
Re: Gotta Love Google- How To Get From New York To London. by virtuereal(f): 12:20pm On May 04, 2007
its good to no dat we can use our skills in swimming to get from new york to london. how about trying it out.
very funny

(1) (Reply)

I Need Rhymes / Amazing Anagrams / Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.