Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture (34589 Views)

Charles Esimone: Deeper Life Pastor Emerges New UNIZIK Vice Chancellor / Unizik Vice Chancellor Hosts Chinese Delegates At His Home Town (photos) / LASU Vice Chancellor Receives Riot From Students As Birthday Gift (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by amidel(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2019
Nice one, he should be about forty years of age now.
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Emmiekeyz(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2019
rubbish must you tell us that he's a deeper life pastor?
nice development though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by JimohMomoh: 1:21pm On May 15, 2019
Why the emphasis on Deeperlife
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Icon79(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2019
Congratulations, beloved child of God! God is definitely blessing His children in this day and age.

There's no doubt in my mind that this is a season of blessings for the true children of God!

O pari
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Freethesis: 1:31pm On May 15, 2019
joeprince23:
My Alma matter, I love unizik in those days we use to call the skul 'na-you'. Greatest zikits!!

Present

Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by COMPAQ(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2019
lilwetdick:
why is this news..does the church matter..what matters most is his leadership skills

Abi o. Being a pastor doesn't make him competent at running a university. A non born again with the will to get things done right first time, who is creative, a good motivator and who has vision could very well be more successful than this man.
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Toosure70: 1:45pm On May 15, 2019
Happened in EKSU before.
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Olorunnim: 2:01pm On May 15, 2019
That's a good one for him, but he shouldn't use it as an opportunity to force his religious beliefs on the students and staff of the institution, because we've had cases like this before.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Badonasty(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2019
BetShop:
Charles Esimone: Deeper Life Pastor Emerges New UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture

Charles Esimone: Deeper Life pastor emerges new UNIZIK Vice Chancellor months after welcoming quadruplet

Prof. Charles Esimone has emerged the new Vice Chancellor of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka in Anambra State.

His emergence was sequel to the conclusion of interviews for the post of Vice-Chancellor in which he took the first position.

The university’s Director of Information & Public Relations/Chief Protocol Officer, Dr. Emmanuel Ojukwu, disclosed this in a statement Tuesday night.

He also said Esimone was immediately handed his appointment letter as the sixth substantive Vice Chancellor of the university on Tuesday by the governing council of the institution.

According to Ojukwu, the Pro-Chancellor and the Chairman of the Council, Alhaji Azeez Oladotun, said Esimone’s emergence as the new Vice Chancellor was done through a rigorous and transparent selection process.

“No fewer than 10 professors indicated interest in the vice chancellorship seat of the prestigious university,” he said.

Esimone, a Deeper Life Pastor, emerged Vice Chancellor barely two months after he and his wife welcomed a quadruplet, two boys and two girls.

The couple had welcomed their first son in 2015, after 12 years of barrenness.

A pioneer dean of the faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of UNIZIK, Esimone was the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic) until his latest appointment.

Prof. Esimone was also the director of Confucius Institute of the University.

He is a Professor of Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical microbiology as well as a Fellow of the Academy of Science (FAS).

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/charles-esimone/

c

e don be for una for that school...e go really affect una social life
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by joeeee240(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2019
joeprince23:
My Alma matter, I love unizik in those days we use to call the skul 'na-you'. Greatest zikits!!

Na you? Please what does the name mean?
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by myself13: 2:28pm On May 15, 2019
Badonasty:

e don be for una for that school...e go really affect una social life
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by magicminister: 2:58pm On May 15, 2019
Righteousness89:
When the Righteous Rule, The People Rejoice...

Holding a religious title has no correlation with righteousness bro!!
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 15, 2019
This is a marvelous news. I need to see more of my brethren taking over the world, that's our Birth right from God our father All things are OURS
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 15, 2019
almarthins:

How much? First shocked
call me
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Righteousness89(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2019
magicminister:

Holding a religious title has no correlation with righteousness bro!!
you are Right bro... you are completely right

We Expect Him to be Righteous..
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Facile: 3:58pm On May 15, 2019
Polo wears contact 07037219987
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by sultan003(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2019
BetShop:
Charles Esimone: Deeper Life Pastor Emerges New UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture

Charles Esimone: Deeper Life pastor emerges new UNIZIK Vice Chancellor months after welcoming quadruplet

Prof. Charles Esimone has emerged the new Vice Chancellor of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka in Anambra State.

His emergence was sequel to the conclusion of interviews for the post of Vice-Chancellor in which he took the first position.

The university’s Director of Information & Public Relations/Chief Protocol Officer, Dr. Emmanuel Ojukwu, disclosed this in a statement Tuesday night.

He also said Esimone was immediately handed his appointment letter as the sixth substantive Vice Chancellor of the university on Tuesday by the governing council of the institution.

According to Ojukwu, the Pro-Chancellor and the Chairman of the Council, Alhaji Azeez Oladotun, said Esimone’s emergence as the new Vice Chancellor was done through a rigorous and transparent selection process.

“No fewer than 10 professors indicated interest in the vice chancellorship seat of the prestigious university,” he said.

Esimone, a Deeper Life Pastor, emerged Vice Chancellor barely two months after he and his wife welcomed a quadruplet, two boys and two girls.

The couple had welcomed their first son in 2015, after 12 years of barrenness.

A pioneer dean of the faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of UNIZIK, Esimone was the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic) until his latest appointment.

Prof. Esimone was also the director of Confucius Institute of the University.

He is a Professor of Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical microbiology as well as a Fellow of the Academy of Science (FAS).

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/charles-esimone/

c

no fewer than 10? heheheh! they were up to 40

1 Like

Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by OMOTOWO(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2019
Story for the irunmoles .Go to federal polytechnic,Ede.The school was once headed by a deeper life man as a rector .

The guy messed up the school finance and the school which was known for its good academic reputation was dragged in the mud by him due to incessant strike ..

This one will act the same way too..

Shior
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by luluosas(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2019
Breath of new dawn. Congratulations to him
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 15, 2019
Righteousness89:
Big lie, my rector then was a deeper life pastor, he showed student hell. He inflated tuition fee ,hostel fee and the rest. I have never seen a deeper life man that is as Conveteous as my rector.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by BrokenBarbie: 5:45pm On May 15, 2019
Wow.. This man was my external supervisor during my project days. Very nice. Hammer all of us with As
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by jnrbayano(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2019
joeprince23:

Nnamdi Azikiwe University..... NAU not na-you. What's that?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by enemyofprogress: 6:05pm On May 15, 2019
Righteousness89:
unlike the devil Buhari
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 15, 2019
He was my lecturer at UNN

1 Like

Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Edorofelix(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2019
Good ome pastor cum prof...carry the banner of Holiness along

Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by flourishing247: 8:07pm On May 15, 2019
saintade01:
Bloggers and their rubbish headlines.

Is the church a criteria for the appointment?
Why not give us his educational background, that would be fair enough.

Please ooooo. They need to loud it. If you know the kind of students in that school then this church area is a big deal. A school where their alumni reject going back for masters degree. Very unserious school. The last employment waa so shady. The outgoing vc packed people without conducting an interview for so many of them. The school is a hot mess
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Alaganature(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2019
Nice One... Congrats Sir
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Pchizy: 12:38am On May 16, 2019
Congrats, the Super Lion (brooded well in the Den)
Re: Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture by Nobody: 8:59am On May 16, 2019
Righteousness89:
Even your moniker says it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident / Police Detained Me For Buying Pregnancy Test Kit & Contraceptives - MAPOLY Girl / Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.