Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business (1352 Views)

Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency / “Nwa Boy”: Rising Dearth Of Apprenticeship In Nigeria / Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The Largest Business Incubator- Robert Neuwirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by BeautifulMind2: 9:16am On May 15, 2019
The Platform – Why I Said the Igbo Apprenticeship System is the World’s Best Business Framework

Many have written and asked me why I noted in my Platform speech that the Igbo apprenticeship system is the best business framework in the world. Certainly, I did not have time to explain many elements of my hypothesis on stage.
Simply, under the Igbo apprenticeship system, you attain easily an efficient economic equilibrium where inequality is severely mitigated. Everything the world is complaining about inequality and the rich getting richer, the Igbo apprenticeship system handles optimally.
See it this way, a man goes into a business sector, and wins market share. Then, one day, he decides voluntarily to give out market share and immediately creates competitors for himself. And as he does that, he includes huge obligations to ensure those competitors thrive. So, magically, a system evolves where everyone is just doing well with no distorted imbalance. No one is super-rich but everyone is just fine! And the players just like it that way because “onye aghara nwanne ya” [do not leave your brethren behind] is part of the culture!
The United Nations did confirm in its most recent report that Southeast Nigeria is the most balanced and economically stable part of Nigeria with the least hunger and economic stress on the citizens: “The report further highlights the existing gap in human security across the geo-political zones of the country; – the most human security secure geo-political zone is the South-East while the North-West and the North-East geopolitical zones..” The Igbo apprenticeship is the simple reason for that.
There is something that has worked in Nigeria. It is the Igbo apprenticeship system. It is the reason why the southeastern Nigeria is considered the region in Nigeria with the highest level of human wellbeing (not necessarily education attainment which is not exclusive) by the United Nations’ “Human Security and Human Development” report.
The report further highlights the existing gap in human security across the geo-political zones of the country; – the most human security secure geo-political zone is the South-East while the North-West and the North-East geopolitical zones are the least human security secured, with residents of the Federal Capital Territory being the worst in most realms of the Human Security Index. The North-East region of the country has been the most affected by the more than 5 yearlong military insurgency. It also remains among the least developed parts of the country.
What the world is expecting Amazon, Google and Facebook to do, under the Igbo apprenticeship system, business legends fund competitors and give out market share to build an economic system where everyone participates with no sole dominant player. I have not seen any better business framework in the world if the essence of capitalism is to improve the wellbeing of the citizens and the world through fixing frictions which exist in economies and markets.
Yes, I will prefer a community where everyone has enough to eat (like my Ovim village in Abia State) over one where few have excess with many severely poor. The American capitalism can make the latter happen, but Igbo apprenticeship framework ensures the former is maintained through empowering competitors – and by extension others, at scale.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tekedia.com/the-platform-why-i-said-the-igbo-apprenticeship-system-is-the-worlds-best-business-framework/amp/
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by Arda1000(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2019
Even in this beautiful thread.
Mods Una blind..ban this bet9ja scammers na it's getting out of hand
Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by dokyOloye: 9:54am On May 15, 2019
The zoo has a lot to learn from the land of the rising sun.
But sadly, envy won't let them.
Who de suffer am pass?
Hand over d leadership of d zoo to the mighty Igbos for prosperity, una no go gree.
Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by BeautifulMind2: 9:59am On May 15, 2019
The most human security secure geo-political zone is the South-East while the North-West and the North-East geopolitical zones are the least human security secured-UNDP report
Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by BeautifulMind2: 11:47am On May 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by LazyGold(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2019
dokyOloye:
The zoo has a lot to learn from the land of the rising sun.
But sadly, envy won't let them.
Who de suffer am pass?
Hand over d leadership of d zoo to the mighty Igbos for prosperity, una no go gree.

Even your region that is under your control is not any where close to Prosperity.
Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by dokyOloye: 12:57pm On May 15, 2019
LazyGold:

Even your region that is under your control is not any where close to Prosperity.
It is.
Look closely.
Forget about federal roads.
Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by LazyGold(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2019
dokyOloye:

It is.
Look closely.
Forget about federal roads.

Yeah that's why you troop out in drove every day, you have forgotten that you are the economic migrants of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by dokyOloye: 1:08pm On May 15, 2019
LazyGold:

Yeah that's why you troop out in drove every day, you have forgotten that you are the economic migrants of Nigeria.
We troop out every day to engage in what is called internal economic colonisation.
Buy up your lands with d graves of your forefathers, excavate d bones of your forefathers,dispose the bones in refuse dumps and build beautiful mansions on the land.
Even those selling gala on the roads are on their way to doing that.

2 Likes

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by LazyGold(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2019
dokyOloye:

We troop out every day to engage in what is called internal economic colonisation.
Buy up your lands with d graves of your forefathers, excavate d bones of your forefathers,dispose the bones in refuse dumps and build beautiful mansions on the land.
Even those selling gala on the roads are on their way to doing that.

You will not survive if you don't troop out everyday, even with all your trooping out a Yoruba woman that is the second Richest woman in Africa is Richer than all Igbo men

1 Like

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by dokyOloye: 1:38pm On May 15, 2019
LazyGold:

You will not survive if you don't troop out everyday, even with all your trooping out a Yoruba woman that is the second Richest woman in Africa is Richer than all Igbo men
The Yoruba woman that is richest,is she richest b/c she was of exceptional intelligence or has a special talent or a good businesswoman, etc?
No,she is an ordinary hairdresser who became richest cos your hausa/Fulani slave masters dashed her a Niger delta oil block.
You are not even intelligent enough to know d right examples to use and back up your claims.
Bye
Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by LazyGold(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2019
dokyOloye:

The Yoruba woman that is richest,is she richest b/c she was of exceptional intelligence or has a special talent or a good businesswoman, etc?
No,she is an ordinary hairdresser who became richest cos your hausa/Fulani slave masters dashed her a Niger delta oil block.
You are not even intelligent to know d right examples to use and back up your claims.
Bye

But the fact is she is Richer than all the men in Igbo Land. cheesy

What about Michael Adenuga the CEO of GLO and the second Richest man in Africa? grin

Afonja will always be greater than Okoro cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by BeautifulMind2: 1:55pm On May 15, 2019
LazyGold:

Ignoramus what is networth of Alakija, you are so dumb to compare Alakija to Igbo billionaires
Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by LazyGold(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Ignoramus what is networth of Alakija, you are so dumb to compare Alakija to Igbo billionaires

Yeah Igbo Billionaires that are not on Forbes List cheesy and not officially recognize as Billionaires in the world

I know that Phantom Igbo Billionaires are the Richest in the World wink

1 Like

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by BeautifulMind2: 2:15pm On May 15, 2019
LazyGold:

Yeah Igbo Billionaires that are not on Forbes List cheesy and not officially recognize as Billionaires in the world

Average Nigeria know Yorubas are loudest and best in propaganda go and research Catherine Uju Ifejika is also the Chairperson/CEO of Brittania-U Nigeria limited, one of the Richest in Africa worth and six most powerful women in oil and gas in the World

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by BeautifulMind2: 2:17pm On May 15, 2019
LazyGold:

Otondo Forbes List isn't a parameter to measure riches
Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by LazyGold(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Otondo Forbes List isn't a parameter to measure riches

Yeah it is the prepaid meter to measure riches cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by LazyGold(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Average Nigeria know Yorubas are loudest and best in propaganda go and research Catherine Uju Ifejika is also the Chairperson/CEO of Brittania-U Nigeria limited, one of the Richest in Africa worth and six most powerful women in oil and gas in the World

Yeah Yoruba are best in Propaganda that's why they are on Forbe list and Igbo billionaires are on Wikipedia that can be edited and submitted by anyone cheesy

Who doesn't know that every notable Igbo are among the most powerful and Richest in the world? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by BeautifulMind2: 2:44pm On May 15, 2019
LazyGold:

Otondo Forbes List isn't a parameter to measure riches, Adenuga is struggling with GLO, which is worst network in Nigeria, the only two countries he managed to enter in Africa Ghana and Benin republic, he has lost his operating license in Benin republic, Glo is about to lose his operating license in Ghana because of poor network, he is seriously indebt even to FG, NCC disqualified Adenuga for biding for 9mobile because of his poor financial capacity go and do research, 2nd Richest man my a. s. S

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by BeautifulMind2: 2:51pm On May 15, 2019
LazyGold:

Yeah it is the prepaid meter to measure riches cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by LazyGold(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Otondo Forbes List isn't a parameter to measure riches, Adenuga is struggling with GLO, which is worst network in Nigeria, the only two countries he managed to enter in Africa Ghana and Benin republic, he has lost his operating license in Benin republic, Glo is about to lose his operating license in Ghana because of poor network, he is seriously indebt even to FG, NCC disqualified Adenuga for biding for 9mobile because of his poor financial capacity go and do research, 2nd Richest man my a. s. S

Lol you wouldn't be seeking for his downfall and you wouldn't be saying all these if he was an Igbo man, He is officially the Second Richest man in Africa and you can Hate all you want, that wouldn't change the fact that he is officially the second Richest man in Africa

Every businesses face struggles, even Dangote, Bill Gate and all Billionaires around the world experience it, that doesn't mean they are not making profits

And the Honour of the Second Richest woman in Africa still go to Yoruba Lol, but you can only hate cheesy

You Hate Dangote, You hate Michael Adenuga, You hate Alakija but your hating wouldn't change the fact that they are Richer than your generation

1 Like

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by LazyGold(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2019
[quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=78413593][/quote]

We are talking about personal networth and Riches you are posting Rubish from a Blog

1 Like

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by BeautifulMind2: 3:20pm On May 15, 2019
LazyGold:

Lol you wouldn't be seeking for his downfall and you wouldn't be saying all these if he was an Igbo man, He is officially the Second Richest man in Africa and you can Hate all you want, that wouldn't change the fact that he is officially the second Richest man in Africa

And the Honour of the Second Richest woman in Africa still go to Yoruba Lol, but you can only hate cheesy

You Hate Dangote, You Michael Adenuga, You hate Alakija but your hating wouldn't change the fact that they are Richer than your generation

Adenuga is in serious financial mess
Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by BeautifulMind2: 3:27pm On May 15, 2019
LazyGold:

We are talking about personal networth and Riches you are posting Rubish from a Blog
Otondo you called NASDAQ rubbish blog, this really exposed your level

Six most powerful women in oil and gas in the World
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=PyDcXNbRFMLYwALr-7TIAg&q=Six+most+powerful+women+in+oil+and+gas+nasdaq+&oq=Six+most+powerful+women+in+oil+and+gas+nasdaq+&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.12...4701.29076..29897...0.0..0.7000.21509.2-3j6-1j1j0j3......0....1.......8..41j0j46i131j0i131.sAzpdVjP3Pw

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by LazyGold(m): 3:28pm On May 15, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Adenuga is in serious financial mess

Yeah Adenuga is in serious financial mess, and he still emerged as the Second Richest man in Africa this year grin

Every billionaires around the World faces struggle with their businesses and lose money from time to time, but that doesn't mean they are not making profits. All you can do is Hate

1 Like

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by LazyGold(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Otondo you called NASDAQ rubbish blog, this really exposed your level

Six most powerful women in oil and gas in the World
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=PyDcXNbRFMLYwALr-7TIAg&q=Six+most+powerful+women+in+oil+and+gas+nasdaq+&oq=Six+most+powerful+women+in+oil+and+gas+nasdaq+&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.12...4701.29076..29897...0.0..0.7000.21509.2-3j6-1j1j0j3......0....1.......8..41j0j46i131j0i131.sAzpdVjP3Pw

Yes I am still right here, I am not talking about power but the Most richest

Power and Riches are 2 different things I think

And what power does she have when she is not even a politician, no one even know who she is

1 Like

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by BeautifulMind2: 3:41pm On May 15, 2019
[s]
LazyGold:

Yeah Adenuga is in serious financial mess, and he still emerged as the Second Richest man in Africa this year grin

Every billionaires around the World faces struggle with their businesses and lose money from time to time, but that doesn't mean they are not making profits. All you can do is Hate
[/s]
I can see you are very ignorant, go and read how he was top for bidding for 9mobile, he's in financial mess, and that is seriously affecting his businesses

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by LazyGold(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2019
BeautifulMind2:
[s][/s]
I can see you are very ignorant, go and read how he was top for bidding for 9mobile, he's in financial mess, and that is seriously affecting his businesses

So useless article from a useless hating and propaganda website is the prove that Adenuga is not the second Richest man in Africa?

Adenuga is the second Richest man in Africa but that doesn't mean he is going to have money for everything, he is not the Richest man in the world and even Facebook owner can buy him over and over again

He is officially the second Richest man in Africa and all you can do is Hate, same way you Hate Dangote and Alakija just because they are not an IPOB yoot

1 Like

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by BeautifulMind2: 3:56pm On May 15, 2019
LazyGold:

Yes I am still right here, I am not talking about power but the Most richest

Power and Riches are 2 different things I think

And what power does she have when she is not even a politician, no one even know who she is

Typical Igbo Billionaires are silent, unlike your tribe Brittania-U is own by Igbo woman from Anambra, one of most powerful women in oil and gas, Brittania-U is in Nigeria and Ghana

Cure your ignorant
http://www.brittania-u.com/what-we-do

Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by BeautifulMind2: 3:58pm On May 15, 2019
LazyGold:

So useless article from a useless hating and propaganda website is the prove that Adenuga is not the second Richest man in Africa?

Adenuga is the second Richest man in Africa but that doesn't mean he is going to have money for everything, he is not the Richest man in the world and even Facebook owner can buy him over and over again

He is officially the second Richest man in Africa and all you can do is Hate, same way you Hate Dangote and Alakija just because they are not an IPOB yoot
Premium times and cable are owned Yorubas not IPOB grin
Re: The Platform – Why Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World’s Best Business by BeautifulMind2: 4:02pm On May 15, 2019
LazyGold:

2015 report grin of course he always bid grin same way he bidded for 9mobile and was chased out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which is the Best Laserjet Printer For Business? / Please Help!!! I Need Suggestion On Wristwatches Sales / USA NUMBER VERIFICATION FOR WHATSAPP, LETGO, OFFERUP, UPWORK, FIVERR ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.