Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator (39001 Views)

Wood Car Spotted In Ibadan. Photos / 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) / Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by Dashry(f): 2:42pm On May 15, 2019
Nice one. Wey those our social media philanthropists? This guy needs to be sponsored. He's a talented kid.

See signature below if interested in learning digital marketing at no cost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by namiji2598: 2:45pm On May 15, 2019
Butoneday2:
He must be ipobians. Wailers will start trooping just to knw the tribe he comes from.
maybe u should go back and read the full story,he is from akwa ibom oga, the only place u can see igbos in akwa ibom are in blue moon abak which is an ashawo junction, or in the market for some of their women who sells things, the only place u can see hausa people is when u enter barracks, ibom has it own Separate language and dey don't hear Igbo, Yoruba or hausa
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2019
daroz:
You mean Toy excavator ?
most of the inventions you see today started like this ....pls cherish his humble beginning
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by aluma(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2019
No body find this one now make e b say na comedy everybody go dey find am reading engineering in this country na gab
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2019
Good one..there is still hope for Nigeria
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 15, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Make una help develop this guy now o before the dream fades away like some of us...
Like some of u? grin
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by mysteryman2014: 3:26pm On May 15, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Make una help develop this guy now o before the dream fades away like some of us...

Hope one good entrepreneur can take this idea to functional toys for children
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2019
Buhari Won't See This ooo
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by Psoul(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2019
The post will have low patronage of responses cos it faile to mention Tonto Dike, Bobrisky or talk about boobs and bum bum.
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 15, 2019
We should have a crowd funding site for talents,we can do this without the government.. It's not reasonable to expect the governor to do everything.

1 Like

Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by luluosas(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2019
May God answer your prayers my dear
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by Lordjb: 4:34pm On May 15, 2019
It's really nice, I saw one today in Porthacourt
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by Codes151(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2019
Not even gonna pass for a final year project
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by iksman2002(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Exactly you are right let me tell you my little story.......

I am 17 but, when I was in my junior secondary school
Me and my friends constructed a helicopter with a wireless remote using several sample toys, we tried so hard till we got it only for my friend to take it our project to his house but unfortunately his mom destroyed it
I cried.............
Up till now I have not forgiven him and his mom
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2019
stale news.. the report was already on BBC for like 2 weeks.. I have the full video self.. Ben Murray Bruce has even commented on twitter about this ...
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by MrThisandthat(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2019
iksman2002:

Exactly you are right let me tell you my little story.......

I am 17 but, when I was in my junior secondary school
Me and my friends constructed a helicopter with a wireless remote using several sample toys, we tried so hard till we got it only for my friend to take it our project to his house but unfortunately his mom destroyed it
I cried.............
Up till now I have not forgiven him and his mom

Ah... This is bad, its well bro...
The environment we live in may be toxic but the greatness is in you and no one can ever destroy it.
May God help us all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by platido(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2019
Akwa ibom to the world....soon hearing us more
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by Obochi100(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2019
see below
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by frozen70(f): 1:16am On May 16, 2019
Big vision and great dreams but no hope or support

Tell me why this guy shouldn't be assisted ❓
Re: Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator by Backlyen(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2022
This really nice. I am happy for you bro, because you really cultivated the talent in you and developed it. With these interest, you will be having thoughts of other technologies to invent in future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fascinating Images Captures The Power And Scale Of Sea Vessels Around The World / Help! Swarm Of Bees Around Residential Area / 20-Year-Old Man Built An Aircraft Training Replica In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.