Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

How To Get Fridge, Washing Machine, Microwave, Android Phone, Cash For Free - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Fridge, Washing Machine, Microwave, Android Phone, Cash For Free (630 Views)

London Amana Fridge Repairs: Get Fridge Fixed Quickly And Affordably-dcc London / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Fridge, Washing Machine, Microwave, Android Phone, Cash For Free by Money2tor: 10:33am On May 15, 2019
I want to share with you guys how you can earn extra bucks just by reading news on a news app. A lot of us loves reading news everyday from different news platforms. What if I tell you, there's a news app you can get all the news in one place. No need to browse for news on Punch, Daily Post, Naij etc. The news app have all of them in one place. The juicy part is, you get to earn coins for each news you read and use those coins to redeem prizes like Fridge, Washing Machine, Cash, new android phone etc. This is not a scam, I've benefited from this app, so I decided to share with you. Few people already use this app, but i made this post for those who doesn't know. The name of the app is Scooper.

What is Scooper News App?
This App was formerly called Eagleee News App but now Scooper.

The App is meant to bring you latest viral content to keep you up to date from Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana and International.

And they discuss topics on Sports, Politics, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Quizzes, Novels and many more.

So while you read news articles and get information, you also get paid. Awesome!

But I know there could be a trace of doubt in your heart about the legitimacy of this App.

Well, I am a well known Blogger and Internet marketer and I am known for being legit - myself and products that I promote.

Enough of the story Golden. Show me the real thing.

How to Make Money Reading News on Scooper News App
There are many differnet way to make money on this App and I am sharing them below.

1 Registering Under a User: You earn on Scooper when you let an already registered user register you.

All you have to do is downlaod the Scooper App with the link a registered user will give you and activate your App with his activation code also (keep reading. I will give you my link and code below��)

When once this is done you will earn a whooping 5 coins.

2. Reading News: This is the main money making feature on Scooper News App.

You get 5 coins also for every news you read and you are allowed to read as many as you want but only get paid for 30 news articles.

This means that in as much as you read many news articles, you only get credited for 30 news articles.

3. Daily Rewards: Scooper is so magnanimous to the extent that it gives it users a few bucks for doing nothing.

At intervals you could be earning 2-5 coins for just opening your Scooper App.

4. New User Lucky Bonus: Just as the name implies, this earning feature is open to you if you are a new user.

You can earn up to 100 or 500 coins as registration bonus on Scooper if you are lucky enough.

5. Active User Reward: Scooper rewards active members with some stipends. Sometimes it could be 50 coins, at other times it could be 100 and at times 200.

Being an active user is not something difficult. If you read news daily on Scooper News App you are an active member and can benefit from this reward.

6. Referring New Users: When your friends download Scooper News App with your link you'll earn 200 coins and when they activate their account with your acrivation code you earn extra 5 coins (while they earn 5)

Abeg Golden stop all this coin coin something! How much is that coin in Naira seff?

My Answer: before you make ₦1,000 you need 5,500 coins (formerly 11,000 coins will give you ₦1,000) but now with 11,000 you have 2K (Scooper keeps improving for the better)

Don't be disheartened by what I just said � � besides registration is totally Free. It's not like everyother get paid to read news websites where you are asked to pay before you can register.

And know this: You can't make money if you are lazy.

But How Much Can I Really Make From Scooper News App?

If you want to know just how much you can make from the App then lets do some calculations below ��

Now let say...
You read 30 news daily => 30×5 = 150
You refer 5 friends each day =>1000
You get daily rewards => 5
You get active reward bonus =>200

In a day...
You get 150+1000+5+200 = 1555 coins

In a month...
You get 1555×30 days = 46,650 coins

With that...
You can earn ₦7,000 monthly and still have a balance of 4,650 coins which you can rollover to next month and earn higher. Or you can accumulate this virtual coins and redeem it for cash prizes like Fridge, Washing Machine, Microwave, Android Phone, Cash, etc.

Note: I didn't include all the bonuses you get when you register.

So with the calculations above you can see that you can make money for your monthly subscriptions on Scooper and when you put in more effort (like in referring more people) you tend to make more money for free ��

Oya! Lets proceed.

How to Download and Signup For Scooper News App
Before you can start making money on Scooper you need to download the App.

To download the App, click here

You have to make sure you copy out the activation code which is: H7KVI2

Then you have to click on "Download App. Get Cash" button which will automatically redirect you to Playstore.

On Playstore you will no longer see the App as Eagleee but as Scooper and that is where their change comes in.

So download the App and move on to the next step

You first need to log in to your Scooper App to start making money on Scooper.

To log in you need to click on exactly where the arrow is pointing in that picture above.

What you should see there is an Eagle icon. My own picture is showing there instead of an Eagle icon because I have logged in already.

When you click on the Eagle icon option to login either with Facebook, Twitter or Google (GMail) will appear so use the one that suits you to login. (Next time you open the Scooper App you don't need to login again).

Start Making Money on Scooper News App
It's now time to get things started. The time to make money from Scooper News App while reading news.

How to Read News on Scooper News App and Get Paid.

Looking at the bold title above you could begin to wonder if there's a way you'll read news on Scooper and don't get paid.

Sure there is. And that is why you should pay attention to this part of the post.

Now to read news and get paid, launch (open) your Scooper News App, click on a news headline.

When you opened a news headline, start reading the news and while reading, pay attention to the lower right hand side of your screen (you'll see a coin having a dollar sign).

Keep scrolling down the news until the coin begins to bounce.

When once the coin starts bouncing, click it and boom! You've earned 5 coins.

You can now quit that news and open another news healing. Keep reading till you reach 30 news headlines which will give you 150 coins.

Refer And Earn: You need to refer friends to Scooper to maximize your earning.

There are just three steps to do so:

Step 1:The first step is to launch the App and click on the red wallet icon at the top right of the screen.

Step 2: The second step is to click on the invite button from the next page.

Step 3: Now when you land on this page, click the "Invite" button. You will see options to invite on Facebook, Twitter, Google, WhatsApp or anyone that suits you.

When your invitee downloads the Scooper App you will get 200 coins. (Sometimes you don't get your coins immediately but by the next day it should appear).

My Own Scooper News App Review
Scooper News App though time consuming is a very great App because it has a two-way effect. It gives you information and at the same time give you money.

I so much recommend this App because its absolutely free (and such free things are hard to find these days).

I suggest you give it a try and regularly smile to the bank.

Don't forget that you can download the App easily from here

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Compliance: Pictures From Abeokuta, Ogun State. / - / How This Special Boy Has Changed His Mother’s Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.